Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Clan

Has anyone even joined the clan? It seems pretty dead to me.

If i am wrong correct me but,

I think GC was originally a clansite for their Starcraft, that eventually died? and changed into this, now there are only like 1 moderatly active member of it... or something

That sucks. Does anyone want to do this anymore? Not that I would I am just curious because it seems to be completely dead.

Maybe they should get rid of it?

That sucks. Does anyone want to do this anymore? Not that I would I am just curious because it seems to be completely dead.

Maybe they should get rid of it?

What do you mean? Like removed the rank "clan gc." Its not a big deal. It really shows that you support gc in any possible way!

Yeah, GC used to be a Starcraft clan, but then all the cool people at GC stopped trying to run it, or just didn't care, and it died.

necromancer? I don't know how a site can be a necromancer.

Edited by Zar

GC (not the clan) has never really been into the whole clan thing. We've tried a few times to get things going and have had tournaments amongst ourselves but even at the peak of activeness it was a really loose clan. I can't remember if we've ever competed against other clans. If so, it was probably no more than a couple of times.

yeah i noticed clan Gc on like 2 members and they arnt very active, and if u where in clan Gc didnt u get access to VIP?

Nah, clan members didn't have VIP access. The clan group was around before VIP was.

Nah, clan members didn't have VIP access. The clan group was around before VIP was.

I want to be part of a clan :)

There's really no reason to anymore. You used to be able to send in clan applications but we just stopped because the clan the extremely inactive and it was just a waste.