Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Winning Over Free For All Games

easy set on the side lines and wait for every one to kill each others some say this is cheap I say its smart

I always just sit and bunker myself in and build mass tanks, let everyone attack eachother and then when someone is weak, counter em

LOL well that is about the most basic strategy you could get! Oh well everyone has their own preference on how to play.

I use anhilation x2 private and just type in /win.

i remmber i was playing 4 ffa and i kill 2 guy but before he die he was able to kill my hive and then i have no more resource and the last guy just keep coming and coming until i have no more mineral to build unit to defend my self

I tend to make some random updates here and there, try to link people to my site, http://www.angelfire.com/ultra2/bnetal/ so they can get the latest version of my programs.

~homebrew89

haha hope they attack eachother...but make sure you fortify but spread

That guy as more downloads than his post count.

Lol, how could possibly download more then you post. He has reached a new level of leaching I call it the “parasiteâ€

Some times if u sit on the sides people will attack u anyways then if u dont build they just kill you