Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Got Gas From Zerg Mineral Hack

I got 2560 gas when I used the Zerg Mineral Hack. I was using Oblivion 3.0.5 on 7v1 HARD PROTOSS!!! v2.scm. I am just wondering why did I get gas when I used the Zerg Mineral Hack? I would attach both the replay and map but I cant so upload them to uppit.

Replay: http://uppit.com/Q2KVQ0

Map: http://uppit.com/PRTLEM

If you were playing a UMS, it is possible the Move command had a different value. Also, if you were morphing hydras or mutas, you automatically get gas for that anyways.

Besides, I thought you didnt have to mine in that map >.>

Well if you have a hack why not use it even if you don't have too. Is it possible then to make a zerg gas and mineral hack if you morph mutalisks and hydralisks then cancel them?

Edited by 7000

If it costs gas and minerals to get it, then canceling it may have refunded both.

I have no idea what alters the value of a move command. But I'm sure in C&M Fireworld it gives around 10000 gas, in some vers.

Yuuup, when you play UMS and you use the Zerg Mineral Hack, you get gas. It's always been that way. Only in UMS though, doesn't work in melee, I wish it did. ^_^

Yuuup, when you play UMS and you use the Zerg Mineral Hack, you get gas. It's always been that way. Only in UMS though, doesn't work in melee, I wish it did. ^_^

Duh.... It suppose to do that sometimes in ums map.

Thanks for telling me that I did not know its not like anyone here tells you this stuff.

Just to clear something up, there is no move command used in the zerg mineral hack. The move icon shows up because the unit was suppose to be canceled and the default unit id for all queue slots is the same for the move icon.

If you were playing a UMS, it is possible the Move command had a different value.
How do you make a UMS map where the Move command has a "different value"?

For the same reason that Raynor has a different value. >.> Its a different unit in UMS

But the Move command isn't a unit.

Why did you do Zerg Mineral Exploit anyways? 7vs1 Hard Protoss gives you 9,999,999 minerals/gas.

Did you want to see more than that number or you did it for fun? Were you running out of money because I find that impossible.

Edited by U54222