Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Challenge

Alright, If you are better than me jiggie this should be a piece of cake.

Challenge:

We both make a hack with certain specifications, and release at the same time. Ghoztcraft users will judge who's is better. Whoever loses will receive a permanent IP ban from ghozcraft. Both hacks must be released publicly.

Hack specifications:

1) Stats hack

2) Unit Alert

3) Upgrade Alert

4) Maphack

5) Anti-Hack

6) Global unit queur

7) Repeat

8) Multi command

9) Launch script/injector with linux/wine support

10) Anything else you see fit, but these are REQUIRED

1 - Must show at least player color, minerals and gas.

2 - Alerts with a minimap ping, verbal message, portrait of created unit

3 - Same as above

4 - At least a light maphack, full or more optional

5 - Must detect apocalypse, oblivion, spoofers, ZMH.

6 - Same as Zynasters unit queur

7 - Executes "x" command on "x" unit continually untill stopped

8 - Multi command with custom hotkey

9 - A injector/launch script that has support for hackin SC on linux too.

10 - I plan to add extra features, you can too....

So how bout it jiggers? Piece of cake right? a "n0.ob" like me "n0.obAtroN" should be easy to put to waste. One last thing: please don't use the pitiful excuse of "I am too good for you and this would be a waste of my time". That is a guaranteed win on my part.

FULL SOURCE CODE MUST BE RELEASED

n0.obatron you already have all of that coded... I know what to add but it woudn't matter.

Exactly: jiggie doesnt. I also plan to add other features I havnt released yet...

How about a packet sender drophack , auto drophack if the player id is on the list they auto drop from the game or lobby. Matrix build, and statshack with unitcontrol and ip address. *cough* Jiggie got statshack with that *cough*.

it will be In the extra features *cough*. Those are just the bare minimum

Still wrong you have all of that coded and you probably already started lol. Jiggie rox , n0.obatron is cool , Jiggie is sexy.

FULL SOURCE CODE MUST BE RELEASED

If so let nuke anywhere in it for me ;).

I'm pretty sure your trying to get my code...

Only nuke anywhere ;) Its so leet someday your gosuness will rub on Ghoztcraft lol.

Lets see it jiggie. Me vs you. dont be a shy ass bastard or I will call you one. Not that hard to show up a noob like me, so do it!

Nuke Anywhere is one of the hacks that I actually plan on keeping private.

n0.obAtroN go away, you get on my nerves. Whenever someone says there going to make a hack with 1338 hax inside I'll do everything I can to rip your head off, because your lying. =/

You know, it isn't really a level playing field if you come and challenge someone with that many specific rules and requirements, making a challenge that's on your terms alone. Makes it a bit of a biased challenge.

The only way it can be reasonable is if someone else, not you or Jiggie, comes up with guidelines for the challenge.

On a side note, I'm laughing inside at the fact that you're calling him Jiggers. All I can hear in my head is, "He prefers the term 'Jegro' " and I'm not sure why. ^.^

Edited by blight

Jegro sounds hot and a little bit racist.. ;)

Admin showed up everyone run!!! n0.obatron , jiggie makes fun hacks for people who don't like the way starcraft is alittle. You make gameing hacks which is handy. Idk how to end this statement just added this for kicks!

What is a 1338 hack?

;)

Good old jiggers can add whatever he wants to. The bare minimum for a decent hack is all I posted. Now jiggers, your not gonna get show up by a redneck like me are yah??:

HillbillyOveralls.jpg

lol.

Dude... Thats my fucking father!

Well, atleast you put the topic in the right section.

I just noticed something no0b... The only real hack you have is Map Hack... even still, the source for that is released anyways.... >.>

Just saying.

Everything else, is well... Idk how to explain it. Meh.

xD. Come on jiggie. Either accept or deny the challenge so I can go battle router problems ;)

I deny, to much work for a crappy reason.

"I am to good for you and dont want to waste my time on something as pitiful as you n0.obAtroN" -- jiggie

Hell yah you got it right. I am pitiful. But that sad thing is: you just go showed up by a damn redneck noob ass attention seeking bitch!

Cool.