Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nor'easter 2008

There is a Lan party June 28th to 29th, in Mass, 500+ people are attending. I've registered and so has god(jakal). I've set up a Clan as well so if you plan to attend set your Clan to "The Eternal Network" so that we can sit together.

http://noreaster.lpane.net/

It's gonna be fun 3 hour drive for me probably gonna crash under a table at the lan event, you can find a lot of info about it on that site. you got lil short of 3 months but plan for it now.

Post is copied from my forum but same thing applies, I don't think XGhozt gonna make it to this though...

It's about 3,106 miles from my house..

That would be so awesome, but im with ghozt, i would have to either fly, or get someone to drive me >.>

i would play those three, in that order... i dominate at bf2 :D

5. Battlefield 2

3. Team Fortress 2

1. Half-Life 2: Counter-Strike Source

Oooh......I clicked link but didn't see anything about "games." I only looked breifly?

Do they have anything for Battlefield 1942? I dominate that like Zander dominates BF2

Do you guys realy not know about lan partys O.O and ya this is Nor'Easter realy only for North East people, but last year there was 1 person from CA, maybe you could car pool with him XGhozt.

Everyone in CA can get a ride in my private jet.

Lol at jezzy... SUREEEE they can.

on a serious note, Kurosu and I may possibly come to this. >.> I will discuss it with him this week.

YO!! Pick me up for this MastricX. Three hours, that means your like in NY/PA? lol..

Wait.. so umm say I have all the Steam games, I could play anything I wanted?!

I want to gooooo...

2,366 mi – about 1 day 12 hours of driving? No friggen way!

500 people playing lan games, i went to a 30 person PC one early this month and there were 3 tournmanets but people played like 12 different games. If your not in a tournament your free to play what you want with the other 499 people. I'm in Rensselaer, NY east of Albany, NY.

So update us. Did you go to the tournament and how was it?