Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDrophack 1.15.2 Released To Public

lol@idiots. There has been a public drophack for quite some time.

If your such a good programmer what kind of drophack you thought this was? You thought this drophack uses sc native drop function than you wrong. This drop hack uses packet sends it sends the packets to a player, and drops them this drop hack isn't buggy. And this drophack was made for Ghoztcraft if im right.

Has no one but me realized that the link to the download is dead?

Someone play a game with that Hatman get his ip adress and use a backdoor trojan

Assuming that that's really his account, and assuming that you know what operating system (and av/firewall if applicable) he's using, and assuming there is a publicly known arbitrary code execution vulnerable in them, sure. Otherwise, no.

Yeah they advertise zdrop on starcraft all the time like bots just sit there and say

"Plz visit www.blahblah.com/downloads/zdrop.dll and plz register and we will release more gr8 hacks"

I'm like WOW OMFG WOW WTF!? but when ever i join a game i can say there arent that many drop hackers when i play I'd rather play with koreans there a lil more nice and dont really hack.

Yeah they advertise zdrop on starcraft all the time like bots just sit there and say

"Plz visit www.blahblah.com/downloads/zdrop.dll and plz register and we will release more gr8 hacks"

I'm like WOW OMFG WOW WTF!? but when ever i join a game i can say there arent that many drop hackers when i play I'd rather play with koreans there a lil more nice and dont really hack.

They don't need to hack. They own. lol

They don't need to hack. They own. lol

I KNOW LOL I TRIED TO BEAT A KOREAN IN MELEE and he like owned me in under 5mins i was like "wow woooooooooooooow omfg wow" sad part was it was 2v1........

Big Deal. Most of the people on this site blow at starcraft.

Big Deal. Most of the people on this site blow at starcraft.

i dont im good (NOT "PRO" GOOD) at fastest but when ever i play it its always a hacker who has me surrounded by lings in 2mins or so or i get dropped

The zDropHack is far too abusive a program to be released to the public. Sadly, it is.

For all of our sakes, hopefully the hack will get patched, and those who would leak it are IP banned from the sites where VIP is the guard between hateful childish newb & a somewhat responsible hacker.

Theres always going to be someone new though :).

If you really wanted, you could figure out how to drophack someone easily with an online tutorial, and downloading wireshark. Its the same deal, just no trainer, a few minutes work(And a half hour or so reading if your not into packet sniffing) and two alt+tab's, one to get in, and one to get out of game.

But hackers are lazy(Generally) otherwise why would we hack? Cus were too damned lazy to practise a game, and play it as it was intended.

Or your both, and you rulez. h4x ftw.

Why not just spam that is filled with trojans, and type up a fake AVG or Avira report saying it has many virus' found in it, people will delete it and not download it

I actually found the site with the "Leaked" Download, and grabbed it, for the sake of scanning.

It does infact have a virus, so we dont have to "Tell" people that it has a virus, the leaked version does, infact, have a virus which he VIP version availabled on bwhacks(Which I believe is the same version here) does not. <-- According to AVG free8.0 & Norton Antivirus.

So there you have it, pay the right way, or pay the hard way.

I'm willing to do it. I'm getting tired of B.net fucking my connection up.

Gimme some proxies.

How can you not find your own proxies? Its called Google >___>"!

So how is this Serious Discussion again? Someone tell me or move this thread to its appropriate place. Sheesh.

Done.