Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Magical Trevor Is A Nerd.

he refers to whooping someone's ass as "Smashing"..That is the term white nerds use to try and sound gangsta

He has a video on youtube of his dog just walking around....With diablo 1 music added to it.

(he is going to come back with "you have fight videos of people you think you can smash blah bah')

Well,i may have videos of people fighting,and they may not be the best. But hey,Where are your fight videos? Besides,Pussies record there dogs(you probably rape it too) and put gay music. Badasses go to fights and record them.Also,you dont even have to be the best fighter in the world,just better than your opponent. :D

he has the nerd 'stash. he is pasty pale white with a mustache. No other hair on his face, except for the mustache. No chin hair,no side burns.. Just the super pale skin,and mustache. It makes you look like a gay cowboy.

Now,before you come back with "at least i have facial hair" I do too,i just like to keep it clean,and not let it grow buck wild like some kind of wild ape..That shit is for black people. Like the gangsta Reaperz (who is mexican or somethin)

Magical-trevor get's his name from a stupid as flash cartoon. It might be a catchy tune, but stfu.

He claims he knows martial arts. Now, Every fucking nerd at my school who watches Naruto and UFC claim (and even "practice") their "skills" in the hallways and they claim they can kill you...blah blah. But,until i see proof maical trevor, I say you are just a faggot who watched a couple bruce lee movies and said "hey,i'm gonna say i can do that.

Now,he is going to come back with "you suck" or something. Lulz.. I am not responding to anybody in this thread,so don't even bother defending him.. Because i don't give a SHIT

shut up LP

Edited by plutomic

You spelled "Magical" wrong in the third sentence of the fifth paragraph.

• Fuck You 1

He lives in Australia, I think.. Things are different over there, no need to harass him.

I think he brings variety to the table. :D

he refers to whooping someone's ass as "Smashing"..That is the term white nerds use to try and sound gangsta

He has a video on youtube of his dog just walking around....With diablo 1 music added to it.

(he is going to come back with "you have fight videos of people you think you can smash blah bah')

Well,i may have videos of people fighting,and they may not be the best. But hey,Where are your fight videos? Besides,Pussies record there dogs(you probably rape it too) and put gay music. Badasses go to fights and record them.Also,you dont even have to be the best fighter in the world,just better than your opponent. :D

he has the nerd 'stash. he is pasty pale white with a mustache. No other hair on his face, except for the mustache. No chin hair,no side burns.. Just the super pale skin,and mustache. It makes you look like a gay cowboy.

Now,before you come back with "at least i have facial hair" I do too,i just like to keep it clean,and not let it grow buck wild like some kind of wild ape..That shit is for black people. Like the gangsta Reaperz (who is mexican or somethin)

Magical-trevor get's his name from a stupid as flash cartoon. It might be a catchy tune, but stfu.

He claims he knows martial arts. Now, Every fucking nerd at my school who watches Naruto and UFC claim (and even "practice") their "skills" in the hallways and they claim they can kill you...blah blah. But,until i see proof majical trevor, I say you are just a faggot who watched a couple bruce lee movies and said "hey,i'm gonna say i can do that.

Now,he is going to come back with "you suck" or something. Lulz.. I am not responding to anybody in this thread,so don't even bother defending him.. Because i don't give a SHIT

SMASHING! *applauds*

yet another stupid flame, besides if you didnt care about this you wouldnt of made the topic so w/e

yet another stupid flame, besides if you didnt care about this you wouldnt of made the topic so w/e

I know i said i was going to respond BUT

IF you didn't care,why bother worrying about me? What,are you fucking gay? Do you like me? If not,STFU and worry about your own E-Life.... Nerd.

I think we should rename this topic to "Plutomic the dumb ass that cant make a flame topic without having every one els flame him."

flames provide the people of this thread comical relief. Its hard not to get into the flames because you know something is funny is going to happen to the person who created the topic AKA you

Edited by Speedskater

I think we should rename this topic to "Plutomic the dumb ass that cant make a flame topic without having every one els flame him."

Or, we wait, and wait for plutomic to flame the wrong guy, then we do to him what we did to protoman :P

Lol.

I know i said i was going to respond BUT

IF you didn't care,why bother worrying about me? What,are you fucking gay? Do you like me? If not,STFU and worry about your own E-Life.... Nerd.

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

LOL!

Or, we wait, and wait for plutomic to flame the wrong guy, then we do to him what we did to protoman :)

Lol.

....? Holy shit... "flame the wrong guy" wow...wow...wow. I am laughing...really,im laughing... How FUCKING nerdy do you have to be to say something like that? Who is the "wrong guy" I flame everyone on this website equally,as to now let anybody feel unwanted.

Oh shit.. One day...im going to fuck with the wrong guy..............ONLINE...... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN? Im going to get a Nasty email? LOL a very Angry PM? LOLOLOL

Shut The Hell Up. Now

So,am i supposed to be scared? All you did to protoman was ban him.. "oh noes!".. I dont give a shit.

I'm not a nerd like you guys,i dont live day to day wondering what the next topic on Ghoztcraft will be about. I just come on here to talk shit to nerds,and watch you guys attempt to work together to insult me,which usually ends in you thinking you are hurting my feelings,and me just laughing because everbody here uses lame ass insults that would only hurt a 1st grader..

Nah... See the thing you don't understand about me is I live only about 2 hours from your house. If you wanna start some shit, I'll come down and finish it.

Unless... You are a pussy?

Nah... See the thing you don't understand about me is I live only about 2 hours from your house. If you wanna start some shit, I'll come down and finish it.

lol..... ok...come over this saturday.

I read up to Diablo music and just started to die laughing on how much "BAOWLSHIT" this "nigga" makes up.

Oh and its "Magical-Trever". Get it straight cracker!

This saturday I am quite busy... Next week okay?

Whats your address?

This saturday I am quite busy... Next week okay?

Whats your address?

I Pm'd you my address:) Come on over nucca:) Ill be waiting!!!!

Fucker cock ass..

You goin' get yo ass WHIPPED. Ima Record it and then post it on youtube

I read up to Diablo music and just started to die laughing on how much "BAOWLSHIT" this "nigga" makes up.

Oh and its "Magical-Trever". Get it straight cracker!

he did do that.......wtf? He posted it on youtube and everything..

I'm not a nerd like you guys,i dont live day to day wondering what the next topic on Ghoztcraft will be about. I just come on here to talk shit to nerds,and watch you guys attempt to work together to insult me,which usually ends in you thinking you are hurting my feelings,and me just laughing because everbody here uses lame ass insults that would only hurt a 1st grader..

Ahhh poor baby. Did we hurt your feelings? *pinches plutomics cheek*

*talks in consoling words*

"We still like it when you're here. It makes us happy to know that someone is of lesser intelligence then us. It makes us feel good. So please keep posting! Don't worry we still like you even though you are being mean to us. We know that you are just reaching out and trying to get attention because you really want to feel welcome, a part of the community, and liked. You don't need to act so mean anymore, you are an important part to the community and we love you!" :thumbsup:

(11:45:26 PM) yourlifexmylife: Ok Mother fucker

(11:45:29 PM) yourlifexmylife: you want to fuck with me?

(11:45:47 PM) yourlifexmylife: 455 OakDale Rd Ne.

(11:45:53 PM) yourlifexmylife: Atl Georgia

(11:45:55 PM) yourlifexmylife: Fag

Lol... Ill be there.

Ahhh poor baby. Did we hurt your feelings? *pinches plutomics cheek*

*talks in consoling words*

"We still like it when you're here. It makes us happy to know that someone is of lesser intelligence then us. It makes us feel good. So please keep posting! Don't worry we still like you even though you are being mean to us. We know that you are just reaching out and trying to get attention because you really want to feel welcome, a part of the community, and liked. You don't need to act so mean anymore, you are an important part to the community and we love you!" :thumbsup:

I find it cute they you think you are smarter than me. Just because some flames alot on the internet has nothing to do with intelligence... Look at protoman , he talks shit to me all the time through AIM , But he is A smart mother fucker.

you are billy badass

It's still spelled wrong.

i dont live day to day wondering what the next topic on Ghoztcraft will be about
Dude.. that was below the belt...

Seriously though.. why do you enjoy making nerds feel bad? Is it pay back something they did to you when you were little?

Or are you like this in real life to?