Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Hacks Do You Want To Learn To Make?

Suspending the thread will also prevent you from using a text input to unfreeze it.

That's why a game hang hack shouldn't be a command you type into the chat box in the game.

It should be an external program with a hotkey you press.

Suspending the thread will also prevent you from using a text input to unfreeze it.

That's why a game hang hack shouldn't be a command you type into the chat box in the game.

or just patch a single line of code in starcraft when you want to toggle game hang instead of suspending the thread. That way you can still type messages and use hotkeys and still get the benefits of game hang.

or just patch a single line of code in starcraft when you want to toggle game hang instead of suspending the thread. That way you can still type messages and use hotkeys and still get the benefits of game hang.

Oh. I didn't know it would be easy to find that, sorry. I thought it would be much easier to just hang the thread instead.

lol

Well jiggie you won't have to worry about zerg mineral hack tutorial its done.

Jiggie doesnt if even care about this forum. Look he didnt post 1 thing except for the topic

Jiggie no offense.

Hope this doesnt count as a flame

It does..

Oh. I didn't know it would be easy to find that, sorry. I thought it would be much easier to just hang the thread instead.

Believe it or not, it is rather easy to find ^^ For me, the game hang that I found is text related. >:3

Jiggie doesnt if even care about this forum. Look he didnt post 1 thing except for the topic

Jiggie no offense.

Hope this doesnt count as a flame

I never posted because I was too busy with school/exams (finished yesterday, hooray!). Anyway, I'm still deciding what I should do the tutorial on. I'm sort of leaning towards multicommand but thats pretty hard.. :/

Maybe a really simple maphack.. :x

Or print XY stats hack..

I think you should slowly progress, from super simple things to more advanced things ^^

There arn't many super simple things nowadays. :/

There's spoofer and some offline hacks, but they all have tutorials already. :)

Believe it or not, it is rather easy to find ^^ For me, the game hang that I found is text related. >:3

Yeah, I don't know how easy it was for him to find considering that he found it on accident, but it is very simple once you get the address. :)

I dont know very much about making programs and stuff but there is something that can help you called Masm32 i think

I wanna learn how to make a spoofer and a spammer

Edited by Fexor

Sigh a spoofer, and spammer is so easy to make. The only problem you will just need a channelcommand engine. I suggest go to olly, and log on battle.net, and say a message sometimes it will pop to a offset used in command engine.

Channel command engine is without doubt, the hardest command engine to make. If I remember correctly it took me about an hour to get all the information I needed to make the channel command engine. Although it's farily easy to me now, I got really frustrated trying to make it. And when I did make it I didn't have much use for it. :x

And it's much harder to find then just a bp on what your typing. -.-'

That's why I'm not doing spoofer. :x

NukeAnywhere would be amazing in my opinion. one not in the vip section xD

Since I'm going to be writting a tutorial about programming, it might as well be for something useful. What hacks would you guys like to learn to make?

Oh and I have to be able to make it.. So no selection hack, or T/P mineral hacks.

Can you make just an in-game timer hack...thats all please and thanks!