Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Couple Questions About Hacking

Hey everyone!

This summer i decided i wanted to learn programming, so i looked for a C/C++ college course (im a high schooler). Unfortunately, they only offered Java so i said what the heck and took it. It's only been a week and i've learned so much, and considering the course is 8 weeks long and we'll be covering almost the entire text book, (Java Foundations: Introduction to Program Design and Data Structures take a look if you'd like), i have a feeling that by the end i will have a solid understanding of the Java programming language.

Here's my questions.. i want to without a doubt learn C and C++ but am i good enough to program hacks with Java? How come all hacks are in C++ and ASM, but never Java? Do i have to take a course on C++ or is it very easy to switch from Java. I've taken a look, and all the basics (data types, arrays, loops, if else statements, pointers, etc. etc.) all look pretty much the same.

So to sum it up:

1) Am i good enough to program hacks? I (will without a doubt) have a solid underrstanding of the Java language

2) Do i have to program in C++, or is it just easier? No one seems to program in Java

3) Is learning C++ after knowing java alot easier than learning the language, and finally

4) Even if know C++ very well, will i be able to write hack in starcraft?

Edited by hackerindisguise

Java doesn't really provide you a way to write/read memory from other applications. Usually it's a stand alone type of language. It's great because it's a universal platform, however if you an figure Java out, you'd be able to write hacks for all platforms, ranging from The old Windows 9x series to Windows Vista, as well as Linux, and Macintosh computes as well.

C++ can get pretty complicated if you have no planned learning structure. Books help, but they don't give you everything you need to actually start making hacks. I recommend starting off by reading some C++ books, but after you understand that, I recommend viewing through lots of online source coding.

Java doesn't really provide you a way to write/read memory from other applications. Usually it's a stand alone type of language. It's great because it's a universal platform, however if you an figure Java out, you'd be able to write hacks for all platforms, ranging from The old Windows 9x series to Windows Vista, as well as Linux, and Macintosh computes as well.

C++ can get pretty complicated if you have no planned learning structure. Books help, but they don't give you everything you need to actually start making hacks. I recommend starting off by reading some C++ books, but after you understand that, I recommend viewing through lots of online source coding.

Not exactly...

If you use JCreator, there is a package that you can implement to allow java to write to the memory of other programs... I forget the exact name, but It is possible and moderatly easy to do so... (on windows, i've not tried on the others...)

Not exactly...

If you use JCreator, there is a package that you can implement to allow java to write to the memory of other programs... I forget the exact name, but It is possible and moderatly easy to do so... (on windows, i've not tried on the others...)

Oh i have JCreator. How far do i need to go in the language until i can write hacks?

People use Java for bots; autos etc.; not for hacks. So start learning C++ yourself. Dl some templates and other shit u can learn from

C++ is for bots.

If you want to hack learn masm.

Turbo Pascal is what the real men use.

lol you mean this?Turbo_pascal_30_cover.jpg

Word. It's so ahead of it's time. I'm not sure if you could handle such complex scripts :D

Asm>Pascal, though. Edited by Azu

I'd take your word for it. I used Pascal as a beginners programing language. I wouldn't think someone would actually use it to construct modern programs.

Anyways The off topic Nazi will take his leave. iough.gif

Edited by Fc3sZero

Thanks for alll your help guys, so whats it gonna be?

Should i learn C++ or ASM to program hacks? And i want the people who really have made working hacks to give me the right language to learn, because i'll put so much time into learning it.

Java doesn't really provide you a way to write/read memory from other applications.
Yes it does. You can even do that in PHP or AutoIt.

Just not efficiently.

C++ or ASM is all up to you. They are both good programming languages.