Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Hack?

Gaara yes I am the the real zynastor and I am guessing you were the one in that phantom game with me yesterday? I also do own the accounts Zynastor for USEast and USWest so if my name is not a spoof on them gateways then yes it would be the real me.

As for your nuke hack you are probably trying to use it with Oblivion or it is just buggy and poorly coded, but with so many oblivion users around now its pointless to try and use it in public games.

ahhhh yeah it was me yesterday you was on USwest yesterday right? well anyway yeah the nuke anywhere does not work i tried it without obliv or anyother hacks

And yeah theres like an oblivion user in every game i go in so it's reeaaaally annoying so i just drop them because i myself stopped using oblivion because they got so ANNOYING i mean every time they spoof they join the game they drop you in the lobby bam gotta rm i rm bam dropped again so i say fuck it i'll join some other game i join some other game bam there in that one i get dropped then i figure out there using the /whois command to fucken track my every game so i just log off and log on another account pretty annoying btw is there a black list hack i'd love one if any one could point me in the direction of one so i can black list them

Just because someone has host hack doesn't mean they're using oblivion.

And no you can't really black list them if they keep changing their name.

You could try banning them if it's the same IP, but most ISPs use DHCP which lets any dumbass change their IP in seconds, so that won't work either.

Your best bet would be to try to ask them why they're doing it, and talk them out of it.

Or just go for a walk or something.

Edited by Azu

Just because someone has host hack doesn't mean they're using oblivion.

And no you can't really black list them if they keep changing their name.

You could try banning them if it's the same IP, but most ISPs use DHCP which lets any dumbass change their IP in seconds, so that won't work either.

Your best bet would be to try to ask them why they're doing it, and talk them out of it.

Or just go for a walk or something.

Ya ip black list or well do you know a program where i can change my IP too while playing SC?

If you have the same kind of ISP as most people do, just press windows key + r, type ipconfig /release, and hit enter. This takes about 5 seconds to do, and in a few seconds your IP will change.

Edit: you have to alt tab first to do it though, sorry.

Edited by Azu

If you have the same kind of ISP as most people do, just press windows key + r, type ipconfig /release, and hit enter. This takes about 5 seconds to do, and in a few seconds your IP will change.

Edit: you have to alt tab first to do it though, sorry.

Yeah it cuts my internet too so it does not take 5secs more like 30 cuz then i gotta repair connection

You don't change your IP address in the a match lol. Everyone will keep sending keep alive requests to your old IP, so you'll drop.

Also it should reconnect automatically. If it doesn't then something's wrong. How long did you wait before you went and manually clicked repair connection?

in my sister comp it works the nukeanywhere with zmaphack and zdrop, but in this comp i get a error msg, oh well ;P

I want screenshot, I cant get it to work no matter what I do, it does infact have a virus in the nukeanywhere rar, its an EXPLICITLY IDENTIFIED virus.

Omega, I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but you sir are a damn liar. GTFO.

I want screenshot, I cant get it to work no matter what I do, it does infact have a virus in the nukeanywhere rar, its an EXPLICITLY IDENTIFIED virus.

Omega, I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but you sir are a damn liar. GTFO.

Oh for gods sake. Your face is a virus.

If you think it is a virus, then you can get the hell of this site.

There is no method to not select the nuke...

Oh yes there is... Zynastor has shown me more than once that you can still have a nuke anywhere hack that looks exactly like the old YAMC one.

Oh for gods sake. Your face is a virus.

If you think it is a virus, then you can get the hell of this site.

That hurt, though was completely called for as I was terribly wrong...

Apologies to Omega, I had downloaded multiple nuke-anywheres and each was a fake/virus, honest to god. Though I did try it offline, and it dident work, this one seems to do just that(Though its offline only, so its completely useless.)

So the hack doesent exist in the eyes of the community, since no one plays offline(To hack anyway, SC is an online game)

Interesting though.

It works online, but Oblivion has Counter-Drop against it. Which is kinda bad, because everyone uses Oblivion. Who doesn't, will.

i was in bnet in those pics

;P

works online

and yes its not funny when all get dcs cuz the anti-nukeanywhere