Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Hack?

I tried both nuke anywhere hacks from GC VIP but none of them seem to be working, am i doing somthin wrong??

is it possible for some 2 make a nuke anywhere compatible with oblivion

yeah probably, its the oblivion itself which stops ANYBODY using the nuke anywhere hack so you can always mess around with the coding or w/e (i don't do C++) to prevent it from anti-nuke anywhere.

yeah probably, its the oblivion itself which stops ANYBODY using the nuke anywhere hack so you can always mess around with the coding or w/e (i don't do C++) to prevent it from anti-nuke anywhere.

Where can I download the C++ source code for oblivion?

You dont download the source code, it downloads you. xD

And my nuke anywhere has protection... You just have to activate it by the secret /command. T_T

Nuke anywhere is very easy to bypass however just make a method that dosen't select the nuke.

There is no method to not select the nuke...

I'm sure there is, because there was, in YAMC.

Jiggie, I use your hack for nuke and drop, and it works perfectly for me, so I don't think it has a secret command...

YAMC selected the nuke, gave it the command, and reselected your units really fast. :/

no one answered my original question! =( anyways i tried loading nuke.dll with oblivion and typed /nuke when i was in lobby but when i tried to nuke anywhere in a game it didnt work, wtf??

Just give up. No one is going to make you a nuke hack that works for Oblivion and/or teach you how to modify Oblivion. I tried asking myself.

Damn well if they wouldn't do it for you I guess they won't do it for anyone :/

If it has a secret command u can find it using ollydebug

Nuke anywhere is very easy to bypass however just make a method that dosen't select the nuke.

I thought I have told you several times that is not possible. ;)

My nuke anywhere works pretty much the same as the one in YAMC, it still selects the nuke.

o.o why does it need to select it? What happens if it just sends the movement packet directly?

Ever tired /secret ???

:D

I don't play Starcraft much anymore, but I'll try it next time I do and see what happens.

why use oblivion? its way to freedomless.

I thought I have told you several times that is not possible. :D

My nuke anywhere works pretty much the same as the one in YAMC, it still selects the nuke.

Yeah every time i use nuke anywhere i crash maybe i been loadin a bunch of other hacks with it donno ill see

Side quiestion:Is this the true zynastor or a poser?

That's the real zynastor.

The posers are the people in starcraft games named zynastor.

Gaara yes I am the the real zynastor and I am guessing you were the one in that phantom game with me yesterday? I also do own the accounts Zynastor for USEast and USWest so if my name is not a spoof on them gateways then yes it would be the real me.

As for your nuke hack you are probably trying to use it with Oblivion or it is just buggy and poorly coded, but with so many oblivion users around now its pointless to try and use it in public games.

Eh.. sorry.. Off Topic.

Zynastor do you have VIP access? I would assume so..