Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo III Officially Announced

Just about an hour ago Diablo III was announced in Paris, France. Nearly all information can be found here: http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/ A cinematic trailer and a satisfyingly long gameplay video can found in the link too.

Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells – and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.

Ghoztcraft Now has Official Diablo III Forums in the Gaming Forums. We'll be looking for Diablo III RSS Feeds and Moderators soon. As of now the Gaming Mods have control over the forum. Please post a few threads to get the section started!

I'm blown away a the graphics and work put into making he world so dynamic.

i had no idea they were making this

lol i dont even have diablo 2

O_O can't wait glad its Diablo 3. if it was something with Warcraft id be mad because they already do alot of shit with warcraft and if it was starcraft i would be bewildered because Blizzard is making SC2...man im sleepy

Edited by Speedskater

I was surprised that they were doing this too. I was surprised that they were even working on Sc2 becuase WoW makes them all the money they would need.

Holy shit this looks amazing. It is going to be EPIC.

Im glad it doesnt look like WoW still has same camera angle

Finaly fuck sc2 im waiting for d3 ^.^

if it would of looked like wow i would have went to blizzard corprate and slapped some people. but it looks nice but the environment kinda reminds me of wc3.....

Omgato! thats fucking orgasmic!!! I cant wait for it.

I knew it was Diablo 3. It kind of reminds me of WoW, but the thing is, I never really played Diablo and I've heard they used A Lot from Diablo and put it into WoW. So I wouldn't know which particular resemblance of something came first. I know the main map looked just like a WoW map.

I played Diablo 1 back in the day on the PS. Was entertaining but really repetitive. I played some of D2 but I got bored of it. D3 looks sick as F... i was enjoying myself just watching the gameplay trailer. I love Starcraft more than Diablo but I think I would be more excited to play D3.

Any release dates?

Now, they're still saying it's too early.. :rolleyes:

It isn't going to be the same game because Blizzard South broke off, the D2 and Diablo original Creators. I believe they were the ones who created Hell Gate London after separating.

Anyone find the last day of that icefield pic yet

Anyone find the last day of that icefield pic yet

It's on their site, a flash version.

Wow.. trailer is amazing, gameplay is amazing, website is amazing, but the narrator is an epic failure. He should audition for Nick Jr.

Wow.. trailer is amazing, gameplay is amazing, website is amazing, but the narrator is an epic failure. He should audition for Nick Jr.

He wasn't the best narrator, but I liked how he got into the game.

Make this into official news.

And... i think i just came in my pants.

Diable III should be freaking awesome!

LOL @ ShadowScourge going in his pants :P

im surprised to be honest i thought they would continue to improve WoW and create more expansions. But hell they are making Diablo 3 nice... and also Starcraft 2. i just hope they are a lot better than before.