Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Wonderful necro... dumbfuck.

Wonderful spam... dumbfuck.

Yeah you know what, YOU(LoyaL) SHOULD post again so that more and more people can post.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NECROPOSTING. STOP BEING CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. FGTS

Wonderful necro... dumbfuck.

Wonderful spam... dumbfuck.

Yeah you know what, YOU(LoyaL) SHOULD post again so that more and more people can post.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NECROPOSTING. STOP BEING CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. FGTS

Captain Obvious FTW!

It should be addressed when someone spams. Dekusvamp used Necroposting as an excuse to spam pretty much, of course the thread was about zDropHack, but OF COURSE the thread was ALSO about hardcore flameing, otherwise it wouldent have ended up in the flame section.

Lets all flame some more, cus thats what you do in the flame board. Helsing got right on it, he knew what to do. :D

Sigh im not going to leave the GC site because some noob from BWH is gonna tell me to leave no. And Zhudien no the reason i was demodded because the BWH noob crew flamed me, and i flamed back but its good. If everyone can go back and read the topic you can see how dumb, childish BWH is and also how noobish. DT site just flames everybody i remeber the first time i went there i wanted to learn hacking. So than everyone flamed me for being a noob. I kept trying to be nice and say "stop flameing me" but they kept flameing, and flameing. So i moved to GC and here is where i will always be at and rep it, in a good way >.>. Here at GC is where i learned hacking theres some people out there who still say i copied source codes. And to that i will say yes i did in the past (not all sources but alil) but now i learn from sources by Jiggie. He is the one who actually taught me and there go Zynastor he is the one who gave me details when i ask for them, and there go nano351 he helped me alil with some errors. My past was two years back and now i learned from it with the help by XGhozt. But yeah im not going to leave when someone tell me too plus if they don't have respect for me.

lol u got demodded for a FLAME on the flame board

rofl

I was doing the right thing too, don't hate hellsing!! <3

-_-

Dont hate anyone on GC, we all know its us against the world -_-(BWH that is.) :)

I loled.

EDIT: Just checked my rep and found this (I loled again at this)

91.jpg

Edited by KcProductionz

Wtf? lmao.