Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dropship Hack

lol cool i hope it works online that would be funny

Here it is, I'm a lot happier with how this one came out. I figured out how to do it without bluring anything.

Dropship Hack2

Would be awesome to see what your using to toggle to display what units are in the dropship

Gj on hack pretty cool but what happend to the rines?

Gj on hack pretty cool but what happend to the rines?

Did you not watch the 2nd video?

He didnt edit it with camtasia, if it is an edit. I can tell you that much.

Camtasia is a real bitch, and has limited features.

Nice hack.

Will it crash LAN?

I'm not entirely sure how LAN works, but I think it's basically the same as b.net and if that is the case, you won't "crash" but rather you would drop (desynce)

Video will be up later today.

Suteki LAN is still offline so therefore you won't drop how ever if you conntect to battle.net you will drop. LAN does not have Warden so you can hack as you want use all the offline hacks on LAN.

He didnt edit it with camtasia, if it is an edit. I can tell you that much.

Camtasia is a real bitch, and has limited features.

Nice hack.

Will it crash LAN?

I'm not entirely sure how LAN works, but I think it's basically the same as b.net and if that is the case, you won't "crash" but rather you would drop (desynce)

Video will be up later today.

Suteki LAN is still offline so therefore you won't drop how ever if you conntect to battle.net you will drop. LAN does not have Warden so you can hack as you want use all the offline hacks on LAN.

I think players still pass Packets back and forth between each other.

:D But i don't think it will still drop, but u might be right.

players still do pass packets back and forth, and you will drop. You can't just go in and edit anything and not drop. It has almost the exact same structure as battle net minus a few features like rating, and server sided statistics. But no, you cannot really hack with out dropping... LAN is fairly close to Bnet. (minus warden)

Just like I thought.

tho i may not get wat every1 said but wat about ppl who see inside ppls drop ship with oblivion is it gonna drop them or somthing or nothing