Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

BWHacks

How many people have an active account on BWHacks? Just wanna know.

I do.

/me

Pretty much everyone does, the two sites are pretty interchangeable overall, though some of there members think they are too good for this one(They arent.)

Both are nice places though, I like this forums skin more.

It seems BWHacks members automatically have bad reputations when then come here. >_<

I'm a totally active member over there as well.

I used to be too. Before they banned my computer. =-=

I am not active over there; I have an account though.

So I'm guessing you like this forum better?

I am not fond of the flaming, constant use of swear words, references to pedophilia, and other things that make me cringe. So yes I guess I do like this forum better.

Lol. Yeah I guess they aren't as mature over there.

the two sites are pretty interchangeable overall

Lol.

I personally don't approve of all the nonsense that Casper crams into his pages. Most of the time, this site scrolls choppily, or just slowly. I've never had a page do that for me before. You really should have an option, to turn off everything but basic forum functions. He doesn't make the forums fit your browser's width, eww.

Anyways, I'd hardly call them interchangeable for the simple fact that Casper has to pay people to make unique hacks which his site's name on them. BWH has created almost every single memorable hack to be released since....forever.

I also like to differentiate between newbs, and noobs. Newbs are things to be nurtured, and noobs need to be IP banned. And since you guys don't, nobody will take you seriously. I'm aware you like to think you guys have standards, but you don't.

For all you idiots who think BWH has too much flaming, you get what you deserve. Ask a serious question, you'll get a serious response. Act like a retard, and you'll get nothing but flaming diarrhea.

I remember hearing this somewhere, I forgot. But anyways. Since the internet lacks any form of quality control, it's generally a good practice to assume something is garbage until proven otherwise. I like how this applies to every object, and entity. People aren't worth your time, unless they're willing to invest their time in you. Leeches are worthless, and so are idiots. So unless you prove to me that you're worth a damn, you'll get nothing in return. (*cough*programmingmods*cough*)

This place is like a feel-good haven for people that aren't wanted elsewhere. If you want quality members, you guys need some standards. Idiots don't succeed in life, no reason why they should be rewarded for clicking your ads on the intraweb either. If they're fed up with being aforementioned scum, they'll change.

And uh, regarding the topic...I have 2 accounts, but I only show up here when there's nothing immediately worth my attention at BWH.

I personally don't approve of all the nonsense that Casper crams into his pages. Most of the time, this site scrolls choppily, or just slowly. I've never had a page do that for me before. You really should have an option, to turn off everything but basic forum functions. He doesn't make the forums fit your browser's width, eww.

I fixed the scrolling. I contacted firefox about it in the IRC and they said it was a bug related to the backgrounds being "fixed". Also, I cleaned up a lot of the code on the Ghoztcraft skin. It was annoying me as well. Scrolling is really smooth now, and disabling signatures makes topics load really quickly. Almost everything else is custom work, or mods.

Anyways, I'd hardly call them interchangeable for the simple fact that Casper has to pay people to make unique hacks which his site's name on them. BWH has created almost every single memorable hack to be released since....forever.

That was almost always the idea behind Gc in the first place. As I've said before, this site has come far beyond my expectations. If we've got enough income to manage to supply more downloads, fund the server, licenses and extra software.. AND pay people to make extra hacks in our name; then I'm not going to complain. It's a win-win situation.

I also like to differentiate between newbs, and noobs. Newbs are things to be nurtured, and noobs need to be IP banned. And since you guys don't, nobody will take you seriously. I'm aware you like to think you guys have standards, but you don't.

I never liked the idea to turning support down to someone who doesn't know as much as everyone else. Just because someone is new to everything, doesn't mean they should be banned. If you'll notice, we don't have random noobs spamming the forums and/or complaining about being banned. Generally the community welcomes everyone will open arms and any help they need, regardless of their post count. I'm proud to say we've more VIP Members than Banned members.

idk i havent been on BWH in a while

it seemed cold, as to Gc being more friendly

I have an account on BWH, and I like the BWH community. I've just chosen to not post there because I'm already active in several forums and activities, BWH members have an almost downward look upon those from GC (Atleast from the last I actively posted there), the masses of people asking how to make hacks, and a less friendly community, but certainly helpful. Of course, that's not to say that GC doesn't have it's own problems. I'll personally always see BWH as GC's big brother.

The problem with BWH is that many of them are drug abusers / marijuana smokers / potters / whatever they are supposed to be called. I prefer to call them idiots, but that doesn't say much.

However, most of them are still cool, even though I'm not really a huge member over there. Though, I'm rather unknown here as well, I have no idea why. :P (prove me wrong if you don't think so)

I also have an account there. But, like other, I don't use it at all. Once in a blue moon I will log on, but never post. They flame too damn much and are unhelpful. But that is just my personal experience.

Most of BWHacks are assholes. Stop beating around the bush.

Sorry you feel, gamepin, that someone should be turned away before accepted, but maybe thats why Ghoztcraft has more serious topics, and mature members.

I'm too good for BWH

I never liked the idea to turning support down to someone who doesn't know as much as everyone else. Just because someone is new to everything, doesn't mean they should be banned. If you'll notice, we don't have random noobs spamming the forums and/or complaining about being banned. Generally the community welcomes everyone will open arms and any help they need, regardless of their post count. I'm proud to say we've more VIP Members than Banned members.

That's EXACTLY what he meant by differentiating between newbs and noobs. Newbs = newbies, those who are new to something, ask naturally about something, and usually that something is not something completely written down in the readme, or if it is, the answer isn't obvious. Newbs are worthwhile people, they just need to learn and get some experience. However, noobs are the people like what I took care of in this thread:

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/starcraft-ha...1-stacking.html

They don't even read what you say, or if they do, they don't understand. The people who ask for Oblivion in the KCernel and the Apocalypse thread, and stuff like that.

:) I think I read that a while back. Definitely noobs there. I'm not sure though. =/ They banned me so I can't read the threads or anything.