Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you

Suicidal pussies won't get any sympathy from me. Grow up. What'd you even bring it up? You want a collective "Ah...*pity*" hand holding session so we can make you feel better? Is your life just not fair?

You get out of life, what you put into it. I'm not going to attempt to solve your problems, nor should anyone else. If you wanna commit suicide, then go for it. I'm tired of hearing this "attempted" bullshit. If you're going to do it, then do it. No one wants to hear your QQ I'm special and deserve better stories. Seriously, how hard is it just to twist your neck by yourself?

IMO, you deserve every ounce of punishment you get in life, because you let yourself get punished.

Here, let me help you. See that big vein in your arm? It's not needed, take it out. There's gotta be less than a half of a millimeter of skin there, it's not hard. No wait, there's something better. There's CLC or that drain cleaner in the cabinet under your sink. Bottoms up.

Quit being a pussy and actually do it. Fix your life yourself, stop asking for hand outs because you're not getting any. Especially online, what a pathetic loser you must be to look at text on a hacking forum expecting something other than flames.

C'mon guys. Let's all quit "acting" like we hate each other, and all get along. I mean, the alphabet > life. Everything on the internet is soopar cereal (I prefer cap'n crunch, he's my hero), and it's not a joke.

Edited by Gamepin126

Holy shit and I thought I had a horrible life a while ago. Though I'm not sure, I don't remember my 5-8th grade era. But I'm sure nothing was as bad as this. Mehhh...

However, if you grow up enough, you won't want to commit suicide. I personally even in my worst moments of my life was either like this: "I still have to see what my fate holds", or "After the amount of $ my parents used up on me it would be stupid to commit suicide". That's why "attempting" is stupid already. Don't. At all. That's all there is to it. Suicide is the stupidest shit you can ever do.

But yeah, I believe if someone goes and hangs himself for getting bullied over and only over the Internet, then he deserves it, and it's a good thing s/he got out of the gene pool.

Suicidal pussies won't get any sympathy from me. Grow up. What'd you even bring it up? You want a collective "Ah...*pity*" hand holding session so we can make you feel better? Is your life just not fair?

You get out of life, what you put into it. I'm not going to attempt to solve your problems, nor should anyone else. If you wanna commit suicide, then go for it. I'm tired of hearing this "attempted" bullshit. If you're going to do it, then do it. No one wants to hear your QQ I'm special and deserve better stories. Seriously, how hard is it just to twist your neck by yourself?

IMO, you deserve every ounce of punishment you get in life, because you let yourself get punished.

Here, let me help you. See that big vein in your arm? It's not needed, take it out. There's gotta be less than a half of a millimeter of skin there, it's not hard. No wait, there's something better. There's CLC or that drain cleaner in the cabinet under your sink. Bottoms up.

Quit being a pussy and actually do it. Fix your life yourself, stop asking for hand outs because you're not getting any. Especially online, what a pathetic loser you must be to look at text on a hacking forum expecting something other than flames.

C'mon guys. Let's all quit "acting" like we hate each other, and all get along. I mean, the alphabet > life. Everything on the internet is soopar cereal (I prefer cap'n crunch, he's my hero), and it's not a joke.

Sorry if I care for future generations. My apologies. You really need to fucking grow up.

And when I said I tried committing suicide I wasn't looking for attention. There's two reasons I mentioned it. One, I was gone for several months and I figured I'd let my friends know why I was gone. And two, because this could very well end up in suicide. I was never looking for anyone's sympathy, nor do I need it. So don't go assuming shit.

Funny..Im probably the only person not flaming promasser... I honestly see no reason to flame him. He honestly isn't doing anything to deserve it.. Big deal,he is a kid.... We were all his age at one point or another, and frankly you guys are acting more his age than you should be... Honestly,i think you guys are jealous of his skills. Sure, he might not be the most 1337 hacker.. But damn,he is only a little kid and he can program hacks easy.. He is destined to be on CNN for programming a worm that cripples the internet.

you guys are losers for laughing at his age. It's not like he is going around saying "hey guys im 30 and im big and not black..and i like hoes and the hoes like me and we have dance party".. he has stated many times "hey im just a kid"...

you guys suck ass...fucking nerds.

I don't remember the time I was 12. I was probably playing RuneScape. But I'm sure I wasn't this stupid.

I was playing with action figures when I was 12. Imagination > Everything.

Action figures at 12? Aren't you supposed to play those when you are 7-8?

I don't remember the time I was 12. I was probably playing RuneScape. But I'm sure I wasn't this stupid.

actually,if you hadn't noticed..Promasser is actually pretty smart... I don't think you knew how to program SHIT when you were 12..... Of course you're gonna come back and say "yea i could" but you can't prove it.......But promasser can prove it,he is 12,and he programs shit.

I made the game master-mind for PC with VB when I was 14, not quite 12.

Action figures from 7-8? Im 20 and I still play with them, 1 at a time mind you, and I just hold it to mold my imagination around a tangible object(Its like monks useing Mantra, but instead of breathing, I use an action figure as my focus).

Just quit. Anyone here can be immature, but it goes nowhere near what they have at BWhacks.

By the way, Gamepin. Your philosophy sucks. If the internet isn't "serious business" you sure have put a lot of time into nothing. 16,000 posts on BWhacks. If the internet means nothing like you claim, you must be quite a fag.

It's a place to play around, have fun, make friends. No, it isn't the meaning of life but it sure as hell is a part of it for some of us. SO get the fuck out of here with your bullshit attitude, and go suck a dick.

kthx.

Translation for BWhackians:

"LoL coCKs"

Things like this are the reason I lose faith in humanity.

actually,if you hadn't noticed..Promasser is actually pretty smart... I don't think you knew how to program SHIT when you were 12..... Of course you're gonna come back and say "yea i could" but you can't prove it.......But promasser can prove it,he is 12,and he programs shit.

He has yet to master the English, let alone a complex programming language.

Also, based on decompiling his DLLs and viewing his source code, our programmers have made it blatantly obvious that he copies code, and makes shit up.

Translation for BWhackians:

"LoL coCKs"

Thanks, I don't think i would have understood without that.

Thanks goes to everyone who stood up for me :D. And idc anyways let BWH flame there just showing how they really are, only reason they came over here just to flame.