Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sadness :(

Rawr-1.jpg

So I cant see anything but the posts I specificly choose, to read a new post I have to reload the whole page. Its extremly annoying, and im afraid ill probably leave the site over it...

On another topic, I payed for the VIP and it cleared well over a week ago says my pay-pal, iv even spoken to XGhozt over MSN about the subject, but he still hasent given me VIP status. Im not sure if anyone else has had the problem in the picture above, but since no one has posted about it(As its extremly annoying) I would assume im the only one who sees it.

Starting to feel like im not wanted or something, you know what I mean?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/naroukimaru2/Rawr-1.jpg <--- Alternative link.

Edited by Vailence

Try emptying all ur cache and other temp files about the VIP I had 2 wait bout 2 weeks to get it but i sent it by mail so i dont know what ur problem with paypal is

PayPal isint the problem, XGhozt knows he got my money, im hopeing this is a misunderstanding of some sort, or a mix up, cus it doesent look good. >____>;; and I deleted all my interenet filez D=.. it looks like something thats set by an admin on my acount or some shit =/

The first problem is simple. Go to the top right of any topic. There is an Option box on first post. Click and change Display Mode to Standard or Linear.

I love you Bounder. <3!!!!!

I dont know why it dident fix that when I deleted all internet files... it seems ipossible that it would keep the setting, but thank you very much, that did solve the problem.

Maybe since I was useing the page while the filez were being deleted, it kept the cookie for this site? because it was being written to? I dont know.

As for the VIP it will come through I hope.

PayPal cannot be utilized as a trigger for forum events. It has notification upon arrival, and then the settings must be changed manually by the reciever of notification/payment.

But its all good >___>;;! Im just gonna use this as a bump :D

This website is a scam. Im sorry you didn't know this before. But All the VIP members are really ghozt trying to persuade people to get scammed.. I suggest you file a claim via paypal....

So your saying that XGhozt has spent the time to post 100,000 times.

hey ghozt...stop scamming people!!!

I doubt hes scamming people, hes probably just too busy to have gotten around to my VIP allownace yet. I hope he will get around to it soon.

In other words, *Bump*. VIP me please :D

I wish I could just do it, but I have no way of verifying the transfer. =

And Valiance, the forum problem has come up multiple times :P

At one time, EVERYONE suddenly shifted to that setting for some reason, lol