Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere

Nuke Drop can't be patched though :D .

What exactly does it do?

I'm sure someone has said it already but just in case they haven't, I agree it should be public. Zynastor already released a new version of Oblivion that has the nuke anywhere feature, so really there's no point in keeping anything private anymore. All is fucked. I bet Blizzard is laughing.

It's ok that promasser released it at this time since it's already widely leaked and there's several public versions. However Promasser doesn't deserve praise for just compiling Jiggie's source code. Furthermore there is no problem with this being public only because of how widely leaked it got. Nuke anywhere, drop hack, and mineral hacks should be kept private. But, drop hack and nuke anywhere have been widely leaked and zynastor's mineral hack from 1.15.1 still worked so not much could be done there.

Obviously it was over doing it. Destroy lives effortlessly, or destroy B.net. Some things aren't meant for open general use. And as far as I know there already are Nuke anywhere's out so this doesn't really count, but if this was the first of it's kind, such as a mineral hack or drop hack. They all fall under the same category; that being they should not be distributed for open general use.

And that was the point I was trying to make, I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular file in general, I was just debating the thought of "whoever made it should have control of how it's released/used" etc. And I don't believe this is entirely true as I feel creators of such things have a responsibility that needs to be considered/upheld.

By the way I tried the hack and you may want to fix the readme and whatnot and reupload it ProMasser, as in your instructions you say to right click anywhere to nuke, when in fact Left Clicking is what nukes. You got them confused and you may wanna fix the typo

All I have to say to this, is if a nuke-anywhere which cant even work while someone with oblivion is in the game, a hack that really isint "That great" gets an explanation like your atmoic bomb theory, then why did Zynastor get away with the ZMH with so little hatred and retribution?

The answer to the above question is that AgentGOD made an awsome hate buffer for Zynastor, he wrecked his reputation hard in the past, and continues to do so today, he was also going to force people to pay 15$ for the hack(Which is everywhere now.) and Zynastor dident like the idea of that, among other things which were traceing through his mind, not all of which were lawful.

ProMasser has no buffer, I suppose that was the absolutly pointless point I was trying to make, but it makes a good "Wisdom" jig-saw piece, throw it in a couple puzzles and perhaps the picture will seem more clear then it had before.

That would be a great argument except you unfortunately must not of known that I was one of the few people to personally talk to Zynastor about it on 1.15.2 among one of the few others that got the hack removed even from our own VIP files. So that point is void against me. :D

Obviously it was over doing it. Destroy lives effortlessly, or destroy B.net. Some things aren't meant for open general use. And as far as I know there already are Nuke anywhere's out so this doesn't really count, but if this was the first of it's kind, such as a mineral hack or drop hack. They all fall under the same category; that being they should not be distributed for open general use.

And that was the point I was trying to make, I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular file in general, I was just debating the thought of "whoever made it should have control of how it's released/used" etc. And I don't believe this is entirely true as I feel creators of such things have a responsibility that needs to be considered/upheld.

By the way I tried the hack and you may want to fix the readme and whatnot and reupload it ProMasser, as in your instructions you say to right click anywhere to nuke, when in fact Left Clicking is what nukes. You got them confused and you may wanna fix the typo :D

???stfy.. DESTROY BNET? LOL...They will just patch it... I remember a while ago Bwhacks released a certain muta morph hack:)... Nobody bitched and complained like you are doing.. Everyone was just like "lulz lulz this is cool hax".. Stop trying to be a super hero.. If you don't want "bnet destroyed" then don't hack at all. Oh no,but when you hack it's ok. D:

Next time read what I have typed thoroughly before trying to argue with me. :) As I clearly said (which I even underlined for you to maybe help you out) I wasn't necessarily debating this hack, I was debating the "logic" of "whoever made it should have control of how it's released/used" etc.

By the way, I don't just release things that I consider to be not usable to the general public, in which case I would release it VIP. Some other things I have made, I didn't release even for VIP. So calm yourself and sit down.

Hack creators have a responsibility, they have to have it, because those with the incompetence to create said hacks will simply not care, and will just click that DL button and be on their way, like a brainless being that is never satisfied and always wants more regardless of the consequences.

Nobody bitched and complained like you are doing.. Everyone was just like "lulz lulz this is cool hax"

Yeah, I have no idea why people want to keep in Private Hacks this time.

Louts yes Jiggie gave me the normal nuke anywhere code, but it was buggy as hell. But i updated it, and now its crash fix, bug fix, and added Nuke All Drop Hack. Ok so please talk what you know. But Jiggie could just go ahead and update his, will be better than mines probably more feature. He is 100x better than me but he is busy with alot more so i just guessed that i'll update this for the other people.

Updating something makes the 1s and 0s in binary different so it is a dif hack so it requires praise

Nuke anywhere is in Oblivion now?... But Oblivion has nuke anywhere auto-drop?... when will the insanity end.

Updating something makes the 1s and 0s in binary different so it is a dif hack so it requires praise

If that's true then I should edit 1 byte of the binary of the latest oblivion and be praised.

If that's true then I should edit 1 byte of the binary of the latest oblivion and be praised.

LOL sorry wont happen.

Why not? The binary has changed so based off of Union1's logic I made it and deserve praise.

o.o!

Cant wait to dl this :).

Hope its still free =p

Yay.

Thanks for replying btw.

+1 post :)

Sorry for doble post, just posting this:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. It is possible that this file is VIP only. Click here to learn about VIP Membership

If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Click here to Register

Edited by Santy

Yeah if you are not v.i.p you can't download :P. Maybe if you join v.i.p you can get all the leet stuff in it :).

Aw... Why is this still VIP only?

No dude stuff from 3 patches ago will probly not work in the current version. lol.

Sign in to follow this