Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Game Hang/Unlimited Pause Hacks?

If your lazy ass get up and stop makeing anti-hacks you will see theres more many methods that can be used to drop someone. Zynastor you really became a pain the ass to most people so have i but im only twelve your and Adult which you think you own Starcraft but you clearly don't. As of now you just turn into a Anti-Hacker your not no Hacker anymore to me.

If you think there is plenty of drop methods then you go ahead and think that, there is no point in me trying to argue with some kid who can barely even gamehack and thinks his always right. And yes I own starcraft and I am Anti-Hacker all the way!

And there is no point in arguing with some nerd.

Anti-Hacker my ass.

Anti-Hacker my ass once again,

We are all nerds here, but you are the one having a major cry about me releasing nuke anywhere. Grow up and get a life kid.

Anti-Hacker my ass once again,

We are all nerds here, but you are the one having a major cry about me releasing nuke anywhere. Grow up and get a life kid.

Oh god I'm so insulted he called me a nerd and a kid OMG dude I'm hurting gynastor now whyed you have to go and say that? rofl right and no life? I'm not the one who spends all day making "hacks". And well yeah i probably do not have a life. My daily routine is the same thing almost every day besides saturdays

Wake up eat breakfast

Go outside or over friend house

Stay outside all day until around 10pm(sometimes earlier like 9)

Come home probably eat dinner unless i did at my friend house

Get on the ps3 and play it all night a check back and forth on these boards and watch youtube videos

So probably no life but hell it's better than sittin on my ass making hacks all day.

(Insert stupid edited Soulja Boy lyrics here that was removed due to being long and annoying)

Oh god I'm so insulted he called me a nerd and a kid OMG dude I'm hurting gynastor now whyed you have to go and say that? rofl right and no life? I'm not the one who spends all day making "hacks". And well yeah i probably do not have a life. My daily routine is the same thing almost every day besides saturdays

Wake up eat breakfast

Get on the ps3 and play it all night a check back and forth on these boards and watch youtube videos

So probably no life but hell it's better than sittin on my ass making hacks all day.

Being called a nerd is not insulting, you were the one calling me a nerd like its a bad thing. With a post like that, its obvious you are some kid who needs to grow up. Although its none of your business, I don't spend all day making hacks and I barely have the time anymore to do so even if I wanted. What I know today I learned back several years ago when I didn't have much of a life or a job.

Wake up eat breakfast

Being called a nerd is not insulting, you were the one calling me a nerd like its a bad thing. With a post like that, its obvious you are some kid who needs to grow up. Although its none of your business, I don't spend all day making hacks and I barely have the time anymore to do so even if I wanted. What I know today I learned back several years ago when I didn't have much of a life or a job.

Oh yeah I am a kid and i probably need to grow up but I can be mature if you haven't noticed this is text you suspect that just because I'm using CAPS that I am seriously mad and need to grow up it's called being bored with nothing better to do than fuck with someone who just did somthing very stupid.

if you were really mature you wouldn't waste your time on the Ghoztcraft flame board...

if you were really mature you wouldn't waste your time on the Ghoztcraft flame board...

Hm so your not you just posted here? wtf?

I don't spend all my time there though.

I don't spend all my time there though.

Hm? Neither do i i think this is my first or second thread here I'm positive it's my first because i don't really HATE any one at GC.

Just annoyed that zynastor released that to the public.

Well you are a total idiot if you are upset about him releasing it to the public. Btw, Soulja Boy is shit.

My sundays go like this:

Wake up at 10:55 AM, as I am woken up by my bro because...

11 AM, start watching the Korean SC Tourny which won't be available tomorrow :D Finals next week! Flash vs Jaedong!

Watch it till it's done

Play SC till 1 AM

Go sleep

No life, but it's better than having a bad one. :rolleyes: Throughout the day I listen to music, eat here and there and stuff like that, though.

And they say i have no life well actually zynastor was the first to ever say that but all the same and wtf is a korean sc tourny?

Well you're the one whining about how the Nuke Anywhere is evil, while Oblivion clearly has anti-drop and BNET's 90% uses Oblivion, obviously most of them are idiots and aren't like me, who disable the Auto-Drop.

Starcraft Korean Tournament, broadcasted by GomTV. The final match is next week.

I complain for the fun of it. To simply laugh at it later.

If I did that, the whole site would hate me now.

Wow look what i turned this whole flame into :D. I kinda feel bad but than again its funny :rolleyes:.

Well you had no point throughout the entire flame, so I declare Zynastor as the winner.

I didn't know there was a winner..............

There was, because I said so. Unlimited Pause Hacks don't exist, Game Hang does, this has been discussed, the flame was edited to not swear too much, and the winner is clearly Zynastor because you guys suck at flaming. Should I close this? :D

No Zynastor isn't the owner of Starcraft. Also i think he wish he was but anyways theres no point in this thread JBum question has been answer so close.

Yeah might as well close it.

No Zynastor isn't the owner of Starcraft. Also i think he wish he was but anyways theres no point in this thread JBum question has been answer so close.

With 99% of the starcraft hack users using my hack and with 600+ downloads a day for Oblivion from BWH's, I think its pretty safe to say I own stacraft.

EDIT: Oblivion v3.0.9 was released 9 days ago and already has an average of 722 downloads a day.

Edited by Zynastor

Close this topic, please :S

Starcraft is owned by Blizzard.

Not anymore.

and yes this topic does need closing. =