Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Game Hang/Unlimited Pause Hacks?

Excuse me, are either or both the game hang hack and the unlimited pause hack on this forum? Do they exist? If yes, please give me the link to the thread... I've done searching and can't find either anywhere. I need these hacks to annoy the f|_|ck out of BSing idiots. Because of the newly released Oblivion (which is for the worse, rather), people cannot be dropped. And guess who's taking the advantages out of this? BSers. It's too bad Zyn. decided to release drop hack protection, he really only helped the backstabbers become a success.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't start flaming. I'm not looking for a flame war. I am merely asking a question and requiring some assistance.

Sigh... Yes i made one for V.i.p however JBum you could of messaged me over msn. But i deleted my game hang since i uploaded it in the v.i.p section.

Only zDrophack is protected, ya know. There's a Hang in Jiggie's site in the User Download.

Thanks, but how about an unlimited pause hack?

I've found the Hang.dll made by you promasser just now (leaked). I went into a 7v1 comp stomp and as usual, there is a BSer (this time they worked together--there were 2). So I try dropping them (testing to see if they have Oblivion which counters it) and as expected again, they do. So I decided to try out the hang hack, which worked. Except, after I turned it off, I got dropped from the game. But I also had Oblivion loaded with Drop protection ON, so how did that happen?

I've tested Oblivion and it provides protection for Jiggie Drop hack and zDrophack. Never tested it on gDrophack which I believe it also has protection for.

Are you guys telling me that Zyn. has made protection against ALL the common drop hacks? Because if so, he seriously screwed alot of people who DO NOT abuse drop hacks over. Like I said earlier, he just helped all the BSers.

Edited by Jbum

It doesn't provide protection against Jiggie Drophack.

Then can you please explain why when I used Jiggie Drop Hack on these people it simply paused and unpaused the game as opposed to pause, drop, then unpause?

Zhuinden, that's my Hang hack, and not my Drophack. By the way, Jiggie drophack is easy to counter because it has a backdoor.

Honestly speaking... Zyn. has officially made GDropHack, zDrophack, Jiggie Drop Hack, Nuke hack, and Rally Hack all OBSOLETE. And the funny thing is, he is the one that made many of them. What a waste...

P.S. No offense to Zyn. or anything, but seriously I'm pretty upset right now because I've been beaten (aka "owned") by idiot BSers more than once today and I could have countered their BS if I had a drop hack. Simply beating them down with units is not enough. It gives them the satisfaction of doing potential damage. Makes you just want to own their ass so bad with a drop. But guess what? No drop hacks work now and the GDropHack can only work on ONE person before you yourself gets auto-dropped.

Edited by Jbum

Drop hack's are pretty dangerous stuffz. I would recomend you dont use them at all, if at all very sparingly.

Also, BackStabbing does not (In my books) deserve someone being dropped from a game, racisim and abuse however do.

Your hurting someones record when you Drop them, and unfairly at that. Your playing the game it was ment to be played, when you backstab a bunch of pussy's participateing in a 7v1 stomp for wins. Wtf is the point of that anyway?

Personal opinions. Besides, if you really wanted, there are options.

We can allways use a differnt method now can we? And Zynastor can't stop all drophacks.

Wow, so you're saying Zynastor gave those noobs drop protection again? i guess i'll never play starcraft again...

ProMasser you get the gun I get the chainsaw and jbum you be the look out for the cops we going to zynastors house and lynch him up. I mean seriously guys, seriously. NOT COOL now i'm gonna have to deal with total newbs.

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/official-dow...n-v3-0-9-a.html <---duuude zynastor, nuke anywhere too? i mean cmon now I'm gonna have to start using obliv to counter these newbs.

People could BS ever since SC came out. It's not something new, and people dealt with it back then without a drophack. I know it's highly annoying but BSing doesn't constitute a drophack.

We can allways use a differnt method now can we? And Zynastor can't stop all drophacks.

Why always talk out of your ass, you only know of 2 methods which are the packet sending way which you still haven't quite got and the buggy native drop. I have already figured out a way to block against the packet sending way when sent a certain way, so that only really leaves you with the buggy native drop method.

Zynastor you think you know everything and clearly you don't there can be more pause method ok Mr.AntiHacker? Useing the native drop function.

Why always talk out of your ass, you only know of 2 methods which are the packet sending way which you still haven't quite got and the buggy native drop. I have already figured out a way to block against the packet sending way when sent a certain way, so that only really leaves you with the buggy native drop method.

Isn't there another way you could do it with packets. By Just blocking a packet from being sent to the person you want to drop they should drop from the game.

Im just gonna say one thing, kudo's to Zyn discarding peoples ability to drop hack, it makes me feel alot better, because as far as iv seen, im the only person whos ever used it for a suitable reason on all of B.net, though iv been victim too it on countless ocaisons unjustly.

Fuck drop hacks lol, they should be restricted like firearms.

Zynastor you think you know everything and clearly you don't there can be more pause method ok Useing the native drop function.

Zynastor is looking out for # 1 not saying that's a bad thing but it's pretty damn annoying.

Zynastor you think you know everything and clearly you don't there can be more pause method ok Mr.AntiHacker? Useing the native drop function.

Lol, here you are again talking out of your ass. I know more about drop hack then you will probably ever know or could understand. How does pausing the game or not then calling the native drop function make it a different method? you seriously have no idea.

I love threads like this, nothing is better than editing a few stupid posts here and there. :)

I know more about drop hack then you will probably ever know or could understand. How does pausing the game or not then calling the native drop function make it a different method? you seriously have no idea.

Isn't there another way you could do it with packets. By Just blocking a packet from being sent to the person you want to drop they should drop from the game.

Zynastor is just gonna tell you a lie he didn't build protect for all new drophacks hes not the only gamehacker why there is Jiggie whos clearly as good as Zynastor.

Zynastor is just gonna tell you a lie he didn't build protect for all new drophacks hes not the only gamehacker why there is Jiggie whos clearly as good as Zynastor.

I didnt claim to have protection for all new drophacks, just ZDropHack and others that use the same method. You are the one claiming there is many drop methods when really there are only 2 known methods and 1 which you still haven't even been able to make. Also Jiggie does know a lot compared to many other starcraft gamehackers but I know for a fact he is not as good as me.

Edited by Zhuinden

Stop makeing anti-hacks you will see theres more many methods that can be used to drop someone. Zynastor you really became a pain the ass to most people so have i but im only twelve your and Adult which you think you own Starcraft but you clearly don't. As of now you just turn into a Anti-Hacker your not no Hacker anymore to me.

If your lazy ass get up and stop makeing anti-hacks you will see theres more many methods that can be used to drop someone. Zynastor you really became a pain the ass to most people so have i but im only twelve your and Adult which you think you own Starcraft but you clearly don't. As of now you just turn into a Anti-Hacker your not no Hacker anymore to me.

If you think there are plenty of drop methods then you go ahead and think that, there is no point in me trying to argue with some kid who can barely even gamehack and thinks his always right. And yes I own starcraft and I am Anti-Hacker all the way!