Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I'm kinda wondering.

Why is that when Mr Winkey said "everyone negrep Zhuinden" I got like 9 minusreps, but when I said "everyone negrep Winkey" no one cared? I just have no idea anymore.

Btw, I'd like to ask you guys to either +rep me to compensate for what you didn't do (and so I could give out 4 again kekekek~), or to negrep him so he couldn't negrep me continually, by making him minus. Thank you.

:ermm:

1: i would assume when winky said "ohhh neg rep this guy" you deserved it so every one neg repped you.

2: i would go on to assume that when you said "OMFG NEG REP HIM!!!!" he didn't deserve it so no one neg repped him.

3: your post was rather childish in a sense that no one but you seems to care about winky getting neg repped.

4: if you deserved the negative rep that you received no one will compensate because you obviously deserved it.

negrep him so he couldn't negrep me continually, by making him minus. Thank you.

5: Read the one about being childish.

Thanks and have a great day!

Wow you are so fucking stupid. Grow up Zhuinden. And why the fuck are you staff? You are so damn retarded who made you a fucking gaming mod, Holy shit!

You know why they gave you minus reps? Becuase you are fucking stupid and you mess with people's reps for no fucking reason. For instance Zar had no negative reps until you fucked with his account because you were jealous of the amount of reps that he had. So you negative repped his ass. That is just fucking lame. Then you complain about people giving you negative reps for no reason. You are a fucking fucktard moron piece of shit dumbass bitch.

Now look at this shit; here is the damage you did to Winkey's reps

image2xv8.png

That is -11 reps for no reason except to give him negative reps. And you fucking complain about the few negative reps that he gave you? You are a fucking ass hat!

You are a complete and utter hypocrite and you should be negative repped by everyone and demodded. You are immature and a menace to this site. Grow the fuck up and stop being such an ass.

You deserve the negative rep

-rep hypocrite! :fuk:

Valac your display pic scares me.......

holy shit dude.... you went off on him....

any ways your plan back fire much zhui?

It kinda says you're all gay. Btw, I tried to get all those reps removed, the ones I got and the ones I gave, but that was the time when XGhozt says that "screw reps I ain't deletin' anythin'".

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself. Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you

succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Edited by Zar

The second part you edited into it is close to impossible. ;) :P

@Ruler of war&Valac- Ok guys, lets be a little more sensible here. Unless your really both that imbread and ignorant(Im really hopeing your not) You would notice that Mr.Winkey finds pleasure in fucking with other peoples reputations on the site, usually preying on the smaller fish of the bunch. When he got on me it was without merit and semi-abusive, of that im sure we all agree. So when Zhuinden makes an effort to stem out his -rep capabilities, simply because he is an internet predator, you should be sideing with him.

Ask yourself, do we really want to protect an inactive garbage spewing ulcer on the under belly of out forum? While one of out most active and well behaved get shit on? Thats just not right guys.

So please reconsider your response to Zhuiden, the last thing he deserves is your hatred, you guys should be focusing your negative feelings on the one who pollutes our forum, Mr.Winkey.

I think you are the one being ignorant. You have only been here since July and now you think you run the place? You know nothing of the history of this site. Mr.Winkey has been a very trusted member of the hacking community for a long time. Just because he expressed his opinion and flamed people the past few posts does not make him an inactive garbage spewing ulcer. You have done more trolling on this site then him (Mr.Winkey) and maybe even plutomic. This is starting to piss me off. Just stop this shit now.

Zhuinden made a stupid mistake by giving out bad reps for no reason and then complains when people to the same to him. Sounds like good o'l Karma to me. Zhuinden gets what he deserves.

Vailence get your nose out of the shit that you know nothing about please.

(Sorry for the flame but this is really pissing me off)

Its your opinion that it was "For no reason". Mr.Winkey flamed and troll'd without PURPOSE, he called me a liar when infact I had proven that I was not, so he was also ignorant, ignorant people are the bane of this planet, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise, and fuck anyone who thinks Mr.Winkey wasent ignorant for his obviosly uneeded bullshit. First of Zar, I dont think I run the place, but I see when someone has a legitamet point, and when someone is just blowing steam out of there ass(You at this point).

As for Zhuiden, he stood up for someone(me) that was unrightfully being neg repped and flamed, because it was infact, unjust, wouldent you agree Zar? Or where ARE you facts because it seems you refuse to post anything with a logical edge, simple accusations and further flaunting of your "Self righteous and without error" judgement. Only God if he exists, deserves to give statements with the urge for others to simply understand and accept, without logic or fact, do you believe yourself a god? Are you worthy of judgement without reason, and to go without being called upon as if you were infaliable? You are NOT god, you are NOT infaliable, I may not know Mr.Winkey's history, but hes shown hes a complete ass thus far in my expierience, and can you ask me to judge from anything more then "My own expierience?" No, you cannot. How about you show me how much of a good member Mr.Winkey is, or how about he come in here and show it himself, by not being an ignorant fuckwad shit spewing ulcer.

Zhuiden dident do anything to deserve neg reps, he stood up for someone who used logic as there weapon, and fought against a beast of arrogance and ignorance.

Now, before any of you even bother to counter on anything I say, please be advised that if there is a higher power in this universe, they will be laughing at you "Really" hard when you post, and have no factual basis or logical stand points for which to counter. I dont want any garbage "Well I feel this way, but just cus I does." or "Your (This) because youv only been here so long! and time is the only factor that matters! Cus im not going to mention anything else relavent or factual!"

Get what im saying? Now gtfo Zar, your pissing me off. If you want people to not hate Mr.Winkey, I would recommend to your friend to read an entire thread before he posts in it, and that he make a factual analysis before makeing himself look like a complete ass. I would also recommend to YOU that you keep your personal views to yourself, as they are dillusional are self wrought by a seething undertone of distaste for me. You dont like iv been here so little time, and that im trying to become part of the inner circle of the community, you dont like I dissed your friend, but guess what, you brought it on to him by comeing out on me like you did in the first place, and then getting your friend in on it, one who relentlessly attacked with ignorange and for self amusement. Is that the kind of friends you want to have Zar? The souless and unworthy? Because thats what Mr.Winky is.

In real life, if this community existed as an actual community of "People", and the arguement was held in real time. Mr.Winkey would be shunned, because he looked like such an asshole infront of everyone. And you, for calling me out, would be ostracized from the group like an injured wolf from the pack. This is the reality of life, so get off your high dillusional horse, and shut the fuck up.

Its your opinion that it was "For no reason". Mr.Winkey flamed and troll'd without PURPOSE, he called me a liar when infact I had proven that I was not, so he was also ignorant, ignorant people are the bane of this planet, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise, and fuck anyone who thinks Mr.Winkey wasent ignorant for his obviosly uneeded bullshit. First of Zar, I dont think I run the place, but I see when someone has a legitamet point, and when someone is just blowing steam out of there ass(You at this point).

As for Zhuiden, he stood up for someone(me) that was unrightfully being neg repped and flamed, because it was infact, unjust, wouldent you agree Zar? Or where ARE you facts because it seems you refuse to post anything with a logical edge, simple accusations and further flaunting of your "Self righteous and without error" judgement. Only God if he exists, deserves to give statements with the urge for others to simply understand and accept, without logic or fact, do you believe yourself a god? Are you worthy of judgement without reason, and to go without being called upon as if you were infaliable? You are NOT god, you are NOT infaliable, I may not know Mr.Winkey's history, but hes shown hes a complete ass thus far in my expierience, and can you ask me to judge from anything more then "My own expierience?" No, you cannot. How about you show me how much of a good member Mr.Winkey is, or how about he come in here and show it himself, by not being an ignorant fuckwad shit spewing ulcer.

Zhuiden dident do anything to deserve neg reps, he stood up for someone who used logic as there weapon, and fought against a beast of arrogance and ignorance.

Now, before any of you even bother to counter on anything I say, please be advised that if there is a higher power in this universe, they will be laughing at you "Really" hard when you post, and have no factual basis or logical stand points for which to counter. I dont want any garbage "Well I feel this way, but just cus I does." or "Your (This) because youv only been here so long! and time is the only factor that matters! Cus im not going to mention anything else relavent or factual!"

Get what im saying? Now gtfo Zar, your pissing me off. If you want people to not hate Mr.Winkey, I would recommend to your friend to read an entire thread before he posts in it, and that he make a factual analysis before makeing himself look like a complete ass. I would also recommend to YOU that you keep your personal views to yourself, as they are dillusional are self wrought by a seething undertone of distaste for me. You dont like iv been here so little time, and that im trying to become part of the inner circle of the community, you dont like I dissed your friend, but guess what, you brought it on to him by comeing out on me like you did in the first place, and then getting your friend in on it, one who relentlessly attacked with ignorange and for self amusement. Is that the kind of friends you want to have Zar? The souless and unworthy? Because thats what Mr.Winky is.

In real life, if this community existed as an actual community of "People", and the arguement was held in real time. Mr.Winkey would be shunned, because he looked like such an asshole infront of everyone. And you, for calling me out, would be ostracized from the group like an injured wolf from the pack. This is the reality of life, so get off your high dillusional horse, and shut the fuck up.

Holy fucking shit you are a dumbass Vailence.

First of all you didn't prove shit. So what if you have pictures of money and weights that doesn't make you a badass. It just makes you a fucking stupid attention deprived dumbass of a child. Mr.Winkey is not ignorant of your lies and bullshit. YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. No one believes your bullshit claim. So what is the point of trying to defend yourself by saying you are a drug dealer. That is just fucking stupid. No one would piss and moan about how people don't believe them. That alone proves that you are a lying sack of shit.

Now you are saying that your post is so great that god himself can only refute you. That is utter bullshit. First of no you are not as good as god. Second you are delusional. You actually think that a higher power in the universe is laughing at my post because yours was so great? You cant even fucking spell you dumbass. Get off your power high horse and suck my cock.

Leave this site. All you are doing is humiliating yourself and losing whatever friends you might of had. Oh and get yourself an education because you sound like a fucking idiot whenever you post.

Fuck you! GTFO

Oh and to add on to this, Zhuinden negative repped me for doing it to him. What a fucking hypocrite!

Edited by Valac

Why does the reputation system matter that much? Look at me, I only have like eighty something rep since I don't go about asking for it. It's not that big of a deal...

They think that if they have high rep here then they are popular in life. Epic Fail

Rep isint really the situation here(Not for me anyway.) Im not used to forums with rep/karma, when I own a forum I turn these functions off. The real problem is a matter of right/wrong, and who made intelligent arguements, and who played ignorance in the fullest.

Holy fucking shit you are a dumbass Vailence.

First of all you didn't prove shit. So what if you have pictures of money and weights that doesn't make you a badass. It just makes you a fucking stupid attention deprived dumbass of a child. Mr.Winkey is not ignorant of your lies and bullshit. YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. No one believes your bullshit claim. So what is the point of trying to defend yourself by saying you are a drug dealer. That is just fucking stupid. No one would piss and moan about how people don't believe them. That alone proves that you are a lying sack of shit.

Now you are saying that your post is so great that god himself can only refute you. That is utter bullshit. First of no you are not as good as god. Second you are delusional. You actually think that a higher power in the universe is laughing at my post because yours was so great? You cant even fucking spell you dumbass. Get off your power high horse and suck my cock.

Leave this site. All you are doing is humiliating yourself and losing whatever friends you might of had. Oh and get yourself and education because you sound like a fucking idiot whenever you post.

Fuck you! GTFO

Oh and to add on to this, Zhuinden negative repped me for doing it to him. What a fucking hypocrite!

First of all, I most definitly DID prove shit, how fucking dense are you? The pictures even had hand written messages which proved my point in the fullest. I never cried about people thinking I was a liar, I was upset because I was attacked reputationally(And not in the +/- sense) So please, go get some sense, you have less rationalizeing capability then that of a spoled 12 year old Valac. I never wanted attention, Im a direct realist, do you know what that is? Do you understand what a metaphysical perception is? Do you understand that your not makeing any points, as I specificly asked of you, yet again, your ability to utilize logic as our minds were origionally created to do, is faulted.

Also, I never said that my post was so great that only god could refute me, so you have a problem with reading too dont you? I also clearly dont have a problem with spelling, I clearly have a problem wtih typing too fast, as I carry all the tell-tale signs of a sloppy, fast typer. So please, get some edamacaton, learn your dumb-ass self something that will do you good in the futore, rather then takeing part in arguements you #1, arent paying enough attention to, #2, are too stupid to grasp, and #3 are none of an uneducated fools like yours fucking business.

Btw, I wont be leaving this time, and im "Far" from humiliating myself, infact, in the eyes of everyone who matters(Intelligent people) im quite obviosly humilateing you.

Btw, I cannot and will not be held responsible for the +/- repping of any other members, I dont give a fuck about rep, yall can -rep me all you want, it will help me better identify the unintelligent sloths from the gifted and capable, so I can choose which to participate with, and which to flame publicly. You, Zhuiden, Mr.winkey and everyone else, can go +/- rep anyone and everyone you want, I dont give a fuck :D

Thank you for being so ignorant, and allowing me to vent my hatred on anyone and everyone who shares your feeble minded psychological functions.

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself. Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you

succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Nice :thumbsup:

just curious... why do you care so much about rep? It won't help you in the real world.

lmao....goin in to apply for a job.... "well,why do YOU think you deserve this job?" and your response is "well...i spend a majority of my time at Ghoztcraft.net and have accumulated 110 rep points...so im pretty cool". There response being "nice...well........we'll give you a call.""

Who cares about the real world at this moment? No one said I care about my reps because they effect me in any way in the real world. It's because it shows how the people on the community you have been in for a while cares about your sole existence.