Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sig and Av?

Yo I need a sig and avatar, i have a pic for my av and i might have one for my sig. anyone wanna make me one? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: The ones I have now are not the ones i would like to use.

ok heres another Edit: I want my av pic to be this: http://www.satanspace.com/gallery/albums/s.../SatanicBoy.jpg and i want it to say DevL under it instead of Satanic. and please feel free to make it look SUPER COOL ^^. ok and heres the sig pic i want: http://modblackmoon.narod.ru/wallpmusic/Satanic_Pent_1.jpg with the words A Demonic Delight From The Forge Of Hell on it and again feel free to make it look extra kick-ass.

Thanks to all who help, I really appreciate it.

Edited by DevL

I can try as well.

A good idea is to put any source images in the post so that lots of people can see your request and try to make a sig for you.

umm id give a shot whats the image and what you want extactly ??

Here is an avatar for you to try out.

devlab0.png

I really am having troubles with the background image that you supplied for your sig. The reason; it is too low quality and it is a finished piece so when you add some type of demonic character it is very hard to keep the same background without changing it. FYI.

Well this is what I got so far for the siggy. I am just not feeling that background you supplied.

develwo7.png

damn zar the avatar owns and about the sig, what exactly is it, and its ok about the background.

devlsig.png

WHOA DIV WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!

Yo thanks for that Sig man, it looks sick and it goes with my name. I appreciate it. And Zar, Thanks for that Av, I appreciate it to. Now time to make my rise to ULTRA SUPREME MEMBER OF GC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lol. Thanks.

Edited by DevL

How come I didn't get a welcome to the site +rep Zar. D:

hi

hi

0.o

Yo thanks for that Sig man, it looks sick and it goes with my name. I appreciate it. And Zar, Thanks for that Av, I appreciate it to. Now time to make my rise to ULTRA SUPREME MEMBER OF GC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lol. Thanks.

You should give out reps to us for making such awesome sigs and avatars! :thumbsup:

I CAN, AND I WILL!!!! Lol.

Edit: HOWS DO I DO THAT???? (Seriously Lol)

Edited by DevL

I CAN, AND I WILL!!!! Lol.

Edit: HOWS DO I DO THAT???? (Seriously Lol)

14305359ks7.jpg

OMGWTF DIV'S BACK!?

WHEGIHWH NICE SIG DIV. :D

hi

hi

Sup

hi

Sup

hi