Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

proUndetected

proUndetected

Version: 1.0.0

Author: ProMasser

Category: 1.15.3

Screenshot:

Description:

make hacks undetected and shows dl status

proUndetected.dll v1.00 for Starcraft / Broodwar

Created By ProMasser 9/14/2008

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net

============================================================

Version Info:

v1.00:

-Added dl status show all the time

-Updated to patch v1.15.3

-First release

===========================================================

The hack is auto just inject it after loggin on battle.net

and all the hacks that are injected with it are undetected by

blizzard and some anti-hacks!

Download The File

Submitted by ProMasserX, on Sep 15 2008, 03:13 PM

Question. Will this allow old hacks in previous patches to be used or is this just for the ones for the current patch?

How does this make hacks undetected by blizzard or are you talking about warden? and what anti-hacks are you talking about, what hacks is it suppose to make undetectable? You provide barely no information on what it does or how it is suppose to work, seems fake to me and like you are trying to get people to use this for w/e reason.

So whose code did you take and not give credit to this time?

didn't you guys settle this dispute in your program/hack making competition?

Lol, he is taking credit for PizzaPans's module hider code. What a fucking noob, also that doesn't make hacks undetectable you retard. Do you have any idea what that bit of code is used for ProMasser? Also you are no coder, you're a little kid who has no clue what he is doing and steals code.

No.

No? No to what? A little more information would be very useful. I have no idea what this thing does.

Oh boy, here we go again. And this time I'm actually here to participate. :3

No.

No? No to what? A little more information would be very useful. I have no idea what this thing does.

It would appear neither does he.

I don't understand why you bother to fight with him. Because he's just going to keep doing what he's doing. Or does it occupy your time fighting with him? haha.

So whose code did you take and not give credit to this time?

Why you fight everyone?

Because sometimes, people need to be told more than once about certain things... :/

Please Viper & KCDan has always been after me idk why Viper did i guess he just can't take the fact that i code at the age of 12 >.>. And KCDan idk whats his problem i think hes problem is the same as Viper. But if i can i will remake my old team forum and post my sources and hacks in there to the people who respect me.

And KCDan are you lonely who do you just like TRYING to pwn on me when you can go do that to some grown man. Im trying to be nice to you and Viper so yall can respect me too but clearly you guys aren't.

Nano you are so childlish im only 12 and i act more mature than you. I am not fighting again its just lame to fight over the internet i promise i will fight you in life without no one and if my friends jump in and they are 21-11 than thats not my fault.

You know what im tire of this crap a fucking fagget just released the zergmineralhack. Now starcraft is already screwed up time im releaseing my version.

Lol, he is taking credit for PizzaPans's module hider code. What a fucking noob, also that doesn't make hacks undetectable you retard. Do you have any idea what that bit of code is used for ProMasser? Also you are no coder, you're a little kid who has no clue what he is doing and steals code.

Please just leave me alone Zynastor im trying not to start any mess. And who said that makes it undetectble and you guys should know i used that yes thats PizzaPan and i am a coder. And there a piece of code i made completley my work that makes it undetected.

Sign in to follow this