Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

HACK

Does anyone know just plain in-game timer for starcraft nothing else??

As far as I know, no. People tend to not make standalone timers.

Not to be a smartass...

There are things called Digital Clocks, Analog Clocks, Stop Watches, Sand Timers, etc... Invest in those...

No body really makes a standalone timer, because all of those items above are used instead...

I'm sure I can cook one up for it to be a part of the Python Suite. This exemplifies the exact point of the Suite anyway. Tons of tiny little stand-alone tools.

Yeah... It's not an issue of it being hard... Just as a standalone... You know.... It's kinda just a waste...

No, that is exactly the point of the Python Suite. You can use it with anything else if you wanted to.

Not to be a smartass...

There are things called Digital Clocks, Analog Clocks, Stop Watches, Sand Timers, etc... Invest in those...

No body really makes a standalone timer, because all of those items above are used instead...

Those cost money, take up physical (arguably significant) space, and aren't automated to Starcraft. No one is going to use a sand clock. He had an absolutely reasonable request.

Viper the stay-alive drops me from the game and the lag defender doesn't work even if i enable it with F5 how the hell is that possible? But yes, this is what the Python Suite is for. If you make an in-game timer, you're pro. :D

The Lag Defender works in the same way the old ones did back in 1.11 and stuff, I have to work on it some more to make it behave like Oblivion's. And I updated the SA if you haven't checked >_> It works just fine now. And the little Host Hack bug was also fixed. Go check them out. I'll be updating WSH.dll and UCC.dll tonight. And possibly be posting some screenies of the current Cobra v2.0.

That would be cool if you could add that to the python suite.

I never said it was an unreasonable request, I was just saying that due to those objects, no one has really took the time to create a timer...

There have been standalone timers created in the past. Why can't we make a new one. >_>

I'm sure I can cook one up for it to be a part of the Python Suite. This exemplifies the exact point of the Suite anyway. Tons of tiny little stand-alone tools.

thanks and if u come across one tell please and thanks !

also having one that reads your system time would be nice :D