Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New sig

tech%20blurred.jpg

Well here it is the unveiling of my new sig. As all ways made with no brushes just skills. What do you think?

And before you ask yes its a duck. It's the alienware duck.

10/10 as always ^_^

Awesome siggy. 9/10! I never give 10/10 ><

Some of the sigs you make are amazing. This is one of them.

Someone teach me to make ownage sigs like Magic. =O

it can only be learned sorry thou trail and error

As well as practice and patience.

9.5/10

You make the most amazing signatures.

I wish I had the time to trial and error myself some awesome sigs ^_^

9.5/10

lol remember when i used to pump out sigs like 7-10 a day slowly getting better everytime thats the way to do it

oh and knwn i all so made vipers sig but that was back in the day before my leap from amatur to pro

9.5/10

lol remember when i used to pump out sigs like 7-10 a day slowly getting better everytime thats the way to do it

oh and knwn i all so made vipers sig but that was back in the day before my leap from amatur to pro

um.. I'm Viper... lul.

What program do you use to do these sigs?

Yes i do but you have to buy photoshop. Ghoztcrat, does not support warez or illegal downloading at all. So i can not help you, plus it takes years to get to where i'm at in photoshop. Even if you had it you cant expect to make the same stuff i do.

Yea I kinda figured that but no harm in trying. =P. I have this program, GIMP, sucks ass. I don't even really get how to use it. But thanks anyway.

Gimp is extremely close to photoshop. Mind you photoshop is better but they work the same way so if you don't get gimp ya good luck whit photoshop.

Lol, ya I can't do shit with GIMP. I mean I know SOME things but I can't do anything vlose to what I want. I am not good at changing colors or anything. But I can smudge the shit out of a picture ^^.

Yes i do but you have to buy photoshop. Ghoztcrat, does not support warez or illegal downloading at all. So i can not help you, plus it takes years to get to where i'm at in photoshop. Even if you had it you cant expect to make the same stuff i do.

good god you sound more elitist than I used to.

good god you sound more elitist than I used to.

I guess i took a lesson to far from you then div.

Lol, ya I can't do shit with GIMP. I mean I know SOME things but I can't do anything vlose to what I want. I am not good at changing colors or anything. But I can smudge the shit out of a picture ^^.

Lol, sadly enough that whole sig is just smudge and blurred. And some filters, sometimes the simplest things used the right way come out to be really good. You just need to learn your program better that's all.

Looks good Magic. I think it is one of your best so far!

Edited by Zar

Damn lol. And one thing, how do I add like overlapping pictures with GIMP? I can't seem to get like two pictures on 1. o.o