Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Palin! D;

Zar wants you to vote for this women, fuck you Zar!!!!

Edited by XGhozt

She believes God told her it's our mission to be in Iraq...

Lol.

when did I say I wanted you to vote for her?

This should have been in the flame board also . . .

Yeah and Zar supports her, she looks like Peggy Hill ewww.

Dude stfu I don't support any of the fucking dumbass candidates. Read my fucking posts retard.

Where's Nader when you need him?

Just let it go Zar. They're just bored with life :haha:

Just let it go Zar. They're just bored with life :haha:

Agreed. It's gone. I can't make him read my posts anyways, right? ^_^

I dont think that fuckface knows how to read, but to just spam.

Oh yeah Chobo calling people especially senators niggers isnt spamming huh? FUcking noob I swear.

btw I had already pm'ed Zar that I was just messing with him for that dumb thing he said, I know he doesn't support either party he explained it by saying he wants to be president lol....but still the real fuckface is only u chobo u racist piece of shit, your just like goldfish.

Edited by striker

Oh well I beleive its your fault of making an ass out of yourself in all the thread that i read. How am i to know that you were "playing". Also calling someone a nigger isnt racist. Its just a fucking word CHILL. Dont diss goldfish, you dont have the right to with your fucking shit face. How do you know he is racist? Your as ignorant as the racist themselves by categorizing him in a category. Thats what the racists are doing categorizing other by race.

LOL i love this, yeah you dont know but I was a target of Goldfish's racism, check my negative rep? He abused his power to do it, and I always laughed at how sad he was, look at his ass now, banned like 2 times, and probably hasn't changed, he was a racist and he payed for it here and will also in life, just like you, and Idk where you from, but here the african american will bust your ass if you call them nigger.

I'll give you a hand chobo here's what that word means.

Nigger- a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised

The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War

Taken from Dictionary.com

Even history is againts you dumbfuck.

Edit: In a post long ago we talked about raices in the U.S. and goldfish said racist comments which is where our feud started.

Edited by striker

Okay a couple of things I would like to say here. First of all, nigger is a racial term. Secondly, I myself am a racist. Yes I admit to it, say whatever you want. Even though I am a racist, I at least can contain myself rather than go yell racial terms at everyone. We should try to keep racism out of this topic, and be very mature about the whole issue.

Ok well I know nigger can be taken offensively by other niggers, but i mean it in this term the origins

ORIGIN from Spanish negro ‘black’.

Oxford Dictionary ( a reputable dictionary source than dictionary.com)

BTW are you black?

Because if you are tell me and tell me if "Nigger" offends you. I will stop. And knowing fishie He wouldnt do all that shit without a reason. And i read some of the shit and it was brutal, but there must have been a reasonable explanation for this.

Ok well I know nigger can be taken offensively by other niggers, but i mean it in this term the origins

ORIGIN from Spanish negro ‘black’.

Oxford Dictionary ( a reputable dictionary source than dictionary.com)

BTW are you black?

Because if you are tell me and tell me if "Nigger" offends you. I will stop. And knowing fishie He wouldnt do all that shit without a reason. And i read some of the shit and it was brutal, but there must have been a reasonable explanation for this.

It may have a honest beginning but in this day and age, in this nation the term "nigger" is not acceptable regardless how you mean, who said it or who is was directed to. The swastika is not acceptable but it predated the Nazi's thousands of years ago... so no one uses it. Why is that any different? There are perfectly acceptable ways to refer to African Americans. Why do you choice to refer to them as that?

I am not black but I have enough respect to not use that word and stand up to ignorant people that feel it's OK to use that word. There is no "can be taken offensively" there is no positive way to use that word...

never mind I'm going to bed.

palin suxs obama ftw!

once you go nigger you never go back ^_^

It may have a honest beginning but in this day and age, in this nation the term "nigger" is not acceptable regardless how you mean, who said it or who is was directed to. The swastika is not acceptable but it predated the Nazi's thousands of years ago... so no one uses it. Why is that any different? There are perfectly acceptable ways to refer to African Americans. Why do you choice to refer to them as that?

FALSE

Tibetan Buddhist still use it. Also they don't find it quiet as offensive or even have any moral qualms about using the symbol.

Yeah I thought this was odd when I read that Zar didn't support any of the parties.

Wow... okay, go ahead and refute his argument with a single party that still uses it. However, it is still linked with the entire Nazi party.

Also, it doesn't matter where nigger came from, or how it came to be used. It has picked up a negative connotation during the times of the American Civil War, and is now considered to be a racist term.

Stop acting like a bunch of little kids.

Say nigger and people will think you're raciest.

Tattoo or display a Swastika and people will think you're a Nazi.

End of story.

That's how it works.

Well Scourge I refuted the argument zero made by pointing out that his post was false because the Tibetan buddhists still use it. To the others the swastika may represent the Nazi party, but to the Buddhists and hindus, its a religious symbol thus still being used. Also I beg to differ with saying the word "nigger" and you're a racist. What about other niggers calling each other "niggers"? Why is it that we are prohibited from using the word? Now you tell me the answer to why its ok for them to call each other that and why we can't say that.

Wut? I don't even know what you are talking about.

Also,

post-2574-1223651956_thumb.jpg