Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A working drophack?

So I was just playing some Starcraft enjoying the fact that no-one is using hacks. Well shit hit the fucking fan! People in my game started dropping like flies. Before I could save the replay or game the fucker dropped me!

That's right there is already a fucking drophack for the new patch. STUPID WHORES! :suicide2:

(Sorry this probably should be in the flame area)

That doesn't make any sense.. You can save the reply if you get dropped..

wtf?

Goodbye Ghoztcraft

Huh?

(XGhozt it crashed me and the 3 others in the game so no I could not save)

Epic. Vipers sad/leaving/tired of this bs. And there is a working drop hack. Just epic.

You might of ran into one of my minions whom are currently scattering the globe drop hacking people to test it out for me. If you were dropped with a 45 second timer, the game paused, or you suddenly crashed theres a chance then you were likely a target. -.-'

The game suddenly crashed . . . SOB! :P

It's ok we still love you jiggie!

=( I'll test that out for you jiggie.

Does the auto replay feature that Blizz put in not save if you don't fully complete the game?

P.S. Drophacks are not fully stoppable, and as you've seen do not take an eternity to make. If a new patch occurs just play as if you already know they exist

Lol Zar got pwned ;o

Viper leaving :o?

I don't know um...... read his sig then read his post not sure, very hard to decide. Yes or no? Damn I think this is going to take a rocket scientist or or a math wizard. Lol.

wow he didf leave

Congratulations +1 for figuring out something no one else could.

omg ffs hellraiser

Omg who complains about that? That was free.

He's thought about it for awhile. Ghoztcraft isn't really much of a hacking site anymore, it's more graphics.

He's thought about it for awhile. Ghoztcraft isn't really much of a hacking site anymore, it's more graphics.

I agree with him.

Yeah, I agree. Graphics are boring and I could care less about that. It can look cool, but it's not my area. However, I try to be here to serve as a person of the community, so I could actually increase the activity a bit, because not much is happening around here anymore, because there aren't a lot of us left.

Yeah I know. I like the Graphics, and what I've learned on GC, but I think it's time we got back to the hackss! :]

We are a gaming website, I think we've posted maybe once about the graphics sections in the news. Don't forget, we're a gaming and hacking website. Our graphics section is for fun. Our graphics forums have.. maybe 300 posts? Our downloads have.. like 200,000 downloads and the forums have a few thousand posts? Your argument is futile.

graphics1ql4.png

graphics2dn1.png

graphics3tq6.png

That's quite a few topics in the graphics section for this month alone.

Compare all of those topics to gaming topics this month. Futile argument? I think not.