Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I think I might be leaving GC.

WHO MISSES ME? :)

Me.

FAREWELL FROM THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!!!!!!......maybe

My only problem is that I've been around for a while and I'm still sitting here moderating a section where nothing happens. It's so boring... And I can't even become a Gen Mod because XGhozt doesn't like me, or at least I don't have him on AIM. So makes me feel like Ultimate-Filez, really. That's the place where those who "loved" Agent the most got the highest positions. You know what UF's fate was? Death, inactivity.

Reminds me, where is Sithus?

I dunno where he is.. huh..

Anyway, I told you why you're gaming mod, because we need a gaming mod! We already have a general mod or whatever, and gaming mods have technically more power anyway. So.. chill dude, it's not against you.

yea...

this site is boring without me, huh?

The site was fun with me and xthar:)

Now its boring as fuck.

Hi pluto you faggot. :black eye: :derisive:

Virtual has a Suteki Fan Tag in his sig, therefore Suteki commands Virtual to not leave.

ok guys you are for the most part off topic.... take the site fixes to a new topic please.... jesus christ im not even a mod any more and im doing the moderators job :P

Now on topic.

Why are you leaving? (that is if you don't mind me/us asking)

Virtual has a Suteki Fan Tag in his sig, therefore Suteki commands Virtual to not leave.

Lol!!!!!!!! Nice he's right virtual :P.

Stfu Dekus.

I see a CompanionCube skulking around the premisis.

Best shit ever was the like 5 18page Drophack conversations we had 4-5 months ago, that r0x'd my sox. We need more of those, or maybe just MSL/OSL coverage, and a link to gomtv.net

Also... a discussion board for Proleague SC gameing, iunno... id put those in if I were you.

Also Id ban Dekusvamp, hella more members without that annoying prick around.

Youre funny vailence, you made me laugh :)

:cookie?:

Now you see. People on these forums are so rude. Look in my other post for an example.

Seriously Vailence.. Stop being such a jerk..

My only problem is that I've been around for a while and I'm still sitting here moderating a section where nothing happens. It's so boring... And I can't even become a Gen Mod because XGhozt doesn't like me, or at least I don't have him on AIM. So makes me feel like Ultimate-Filez, really. That's the place where those who "loved" Agent the most got the highest positions. You know what UF's fate was? Death, inactivity.

Anyway, I told you why you're gaming mod, because we need a gaming mod! We already have a general mod or whatever, and gaming mods have technically more power anyway. So.. chill dude, it's not against you.

i can take his place as long as gaming mods dont do shit, give him something better tho. You gave cripp admin... God knows zhuinden can do a whole lot more than him ( no offense cripp, but its true) besides you know you can trust him to at least make SOME changes not just sit on his ass and flaunt his newly colored name.

i can take his place as long as gaming mods dont do shit, give him something better tho. You gave cripp admin... God knows zhuinden can do a whole lot more than him ( no offense cripp, but its true) besides you know you can trust him to at least make SOME changes not just sit on his ass and flaunt his newly colored name.

Listen up. You guys need to get the stupid ass ticks out of your ass and if someone wants to leave they are free to leave. If you are not mature enough to realize that the this whole website voted me over 2 others on the site to be administrative Then I simply ignore you. You people can leave the site and shouldnt have to explain themselves to us. How can I learn if I never get this chance? How can I do shit if my access in the acp is limited. Until then I can only do so much. Thank you.

Listen up. You guys need to get the stupid ass ticks out of your ass and if someone wants to leave they are free to leave. If you are not mature enough to realize that the this whole website voted me over 2 others on the site to be administrative Then I simply ignore you. You people can leave the site and shouldnt have to explain themselves to us. How can I learn if I never get this chance? How can I do shit if my access in the acp is limited. Until then I can only do so much. Thank you.

:P whole website eh? i thought only staff gets to vote. no need to use guys i know who your talking to :s besides that i wasnt trying to stop VP from leaving they stopped him and now hes staying, no one is forcing. im just saying that zhuinden might get shit done, shur learn all you want but what will you do with it? what are you doing with it? ignore me what you want but the reality will still be there staring you in the face. maybe i was a bit harsh but i know if i got admin id be shouting at how cool my yellow name is so thats what i meant.. and if democracy ( IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL THIS THAT) isnt working you change your political system. but this isnt really democracy if only staff votes.. also sometimes its not about being mature you shouldnt limit it to that you can forget or you can not know or various other things could happen. (this was kind of awkward)

Anime Freak. I think you have some good values and ideas, but you have to remember:

This is not a Democracy.

This is XGhozt's website.

He CHOOSES to let Staff Choose things.

XGhozt can do whatever he wants with the site.

Hell if he wants to take all staff away, he can.

In a Democracy there is a balance of power.

In Ghoztcraft, there is a tree of power, with XGhozt sitting on top.

Cripp can only do what is available at his level, and I'm sure if he was doing a horrible job at it, Ghozt would choose somebody else to do it, but Ghozt allowed and is keeping Cripp at his position, so Cripp must be doing something right.

This is a community based internet forum, if you don't like then leave.

Bitching and complaining does NOTHING.

Ghoztcraft is no different from the real world.

If you bitch-moan-and groan, nothing will happen.

And that's exactly what these "I'm leaving" posts are, they're a last attempt to gain sympathy so that individual can gain more power to change something.

I've been here for a while, and I see the pattern happen all the time

one tiny event causes one member to leave, then a flood of "I'm leaving because it's not the same"

then a flood of flaming

then it cools down and starts back up again.

If you're going to leave then just fucking leave, and don't make a big deal about it.

And if Ghoztcraft is such a big deal to you that you feel the need to announce your "permanent" absence, you need to get the fuck off Ghoztcraft until you get your life in order.

There will be up's and down's, and if everybody keeps acting like fucking toddlers over every single down, then that's the only direction Ghoztcraft will head.

Zhuinden:

If you don't like your position, then leave it.

Or you could stop complaining and expand your section.

You know why the forum is inactive? Because there's nothing fucking there.

Maybe start talking to Ghozt about some game tournies,and try to come up with shit to boost it's activity. I mean you are the Gaming Mod, that is your area.

Don't try to climb the ladder up more just because it's shitty at your level, clean it the fuck up and it will be better than the top.

If you don't want to do that then fucking step down and somebody else will.

Please keep in mind these are my thought and my thoughts alone, they do not intentionally reflect the beliefs of any other staff/vip/members or admins of Ghzotcraft.

Anime Freak. I think you have some good values and ideas, but you have to remember:

This is not a Democracy.

Cripp can only do what is available at his level.

And that's exactly what these "I'm leaving" posts are, they're a last attempt to gain sympathy so that individual can gain more power to change something.

If you're going to leave then just fucking leave, and don't make a big deal about it.

There will be up's and down's, and if everybody keeps acting like fucking toddlers over every single down, then that's the only direction Ghoztcraft will head.

Zhuinden:

Maybe start talking to Ghozt about some game tournies,and try to come up with shit to boost it's activity. I mean you are the Gaming Mod, that is your area.

Don't try to climb the ladder up more just because it's shitty at your level, clean it the fuck up and it will be better than the top.

-annotated

woo i got a long bit written about me :P

let me clarify, i of course know this isnt a democracy thats what cripp was making it out to be.

cripps an admin he can do a lot of shit.

i dont bitch and complain to do something i bitch and complain because i get personal enjoyment and entertainment out of the reactions recieved.]

and i did leave, but the thing about me leaving stuff is i dont come back and check to see what people said, if i leave i dont look back. and i didnt but i got bored and figured id drop in while im visiting my family out in the suburbs (their DSL connection sucks some big cock, dont worry when i get back to my 9MB down i probably will be having to much fun to come here for a while.)

did i make a im leaving thread? i honestly dont remember. : 3

also about this being like the real world, if bitching and moaning didnt make shit happen people wouldnt try to get their way through bitching and moaning here, every action has a equal and opposite reaction - Isaac Newton

also knowing me i probly hate the ups more than the downs

and about the zhuinden bit, thats a damn good point i hadnt pondered. :S

This is not a Democracy.

Cripp can only do what is available at his level.

Zhuinden:

-annotated

woo i got a long bit written about me :P

let me clarify, i of course know this isnt a democracy thats what cripp was making it out to be.

cripps an admin he can do a lot of shit.

i dont bitch and complain to do something i bitch and complain because i get personal enjoyment and entertainment out of the reactions recieved.]

and i did leave, but the thing about me leaving stuff is i dont come back and check to see what people said, if i leave i dont look back. and i didnt but i got bored and figured id drop in while im visiting my family out in the suburbs (their DSL connection sucks some big cock, dont worry when i get back to my 9MB down i probably will be having to much fun to come here for a while.)

did i make a im leaving thread? i honestly dont remember, im sure youll look it up to see if you have any real thing to flame over in your next post. : 3

also about this being like the real world, if bitching and moaning didnt make shit happen people wouldnt try to get their way through bitching and moaning here, every action has a equal and opposite reaction - Isaac Newton

also knowing me i probly hate the ups more than the downs

and about the zhuinden bit, thats a damn good point i hadnt pondered. :S

Don't feel to flattered, only the part regarding Cripp and the democracy was directed at you.

The rest was a general statement

and for the Isaac Newton quote, bitching usually leads to more bitching.

For the part about you leaving, that's exactly what I want to emphasize.

There's no need to announce it, just do it. If people want to know why they'll contact you, if they don't care then nothing happens.

Usually when somebody posts a leaving thread, most people don't care, but it grows into so much more, just like this thread.

And as far as I know, Cripp is an Admin, but Ghozt is the Root Admin, there's a HUGE difference in abilities.

Don't feel to flattered, only the part regarding Cripp and the democracy was directed at you.

The rest was a general statement

and for the Isaac Newton quote, bitching usually leads to more bitching.

For the part about you leaving, that's exactly what I want to emphasize.

There's no need to announce it, just do it. If people want to know why they'll contact you, if they don't care then nothing happens.

Usually when somebody posts a leaving thread, most people don't care, but it grows into so much more, just like this thread.

And as far as I know, Cripp is an Admin, but Ghozt is the Root Admin, there's a HUGE difference in abilities.

which is what i meant he has it and as far as i seen isnt really doin much but you can do stuff with admin of course root has more, but if root is like being the King then admin is like being the prince, you still have a lot of power, just not as much.

Hey you, i have no tick in my ass in my ear MAYBE but not in my ass <.<. I have never experienced this terminology......................................................................................................................................... Penis.

Hey you, i have no tick in my ass in my ear MAYBE but not in my ass <.<. I have never experienced this terminology......................................................................................................................................... Penis.............................................. Vagina.............................. <----rofl...................... God it's boring,,,,,,,,

I "lol'd" at this post. One of the reasons I did want to leave. Only staying because there is a few good members that I am friends with, sort of.

from the looks of things u shouldnt leave pancake they cant live without u

I "lol'd" at this post. One of the reasons I did want to leave. Only staying because there is a few good members that I am friends with, sort of.

And because they are making you AS admin again. :thumbsup: