Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh My God

If she was sleeping with other guys, it had to be them..

I mean, Can a boy even reproduce at 13???

I know I could reproduce at 13. I was never on empty after age 10.

I think 12-13-14 is the era when you become able to reproduce, so he might have been able to, really. Especially considering that the kid and that thing had sex, I think the reason why they believed it was his in the first place is because he shot a load. Otherwise he would be like "what the hell I didn't even do anything how come you have a child" unless he's a fucking idiot, which he also is, but I don't think this much.

This planet is messed up...

Well... there is that species of hamster that completely removed the male race and have sex with each other and still reproduce...

Wait what?

o.0 holy shit, don't want that spreading. Time to go hamster hunting.

Well... there is that species of hamster that completely removed the male race and have sex with each other and still reproduce...

ummm . . . never heard of that before, that would be headline scientific news . . . source please.

World needs Males...

wtf 2 real people knocked that girl up?

thats grose, i mean, look at her >=O

They must have been really drunk, especially because at least one of them forgot the condoms.

Do they make condoms that small...

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie — just 12 at the time — had a single night of unprotected sex.