Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh My God

I find this hilarious, yet disturbing.

A child at thirteen? I would've been horrified D=

Holy shit...a 13 y/o boy and a 15 y/o girl decide to have a kid, and they're worried about how much diapers cost...

0.0 eh ive seen worse

That girl is hideously disgusting beyond measure. Also, what the hell.

I was expecting the first post to be "Becky, look at her butt"...

Damn you let me down.

Oh and she's ugly as hell...

Yes the girl isn't pretty, but he should of wore a rubber, and everything woulda been fine >_>

Though it is also her hair that messes up everything. She should look in a fucking mirror.

BUT! That is NOT the main issue that bothers me beyond existence and ruins my idea of zen-like peace!

My problem is that the boy looks like he's 9 years old. Even if he's 13, being a seventh grader, and yet, he went and fucked that ugly chick who was probably like "HEY I'VE HEARD SEX IS SO COOL AND YOU'RE SO ADORABLE AWWWW WANNA TRY? SURE K THX" and so they broke the Abstinence rule and didn't know about condoms because they fail.

Also the kid has a girlfriend who got him laid at the age of 13, and I don't have one at the age of 17. Which is also bothersome, in a way. Though I'm not exactly jealous of -him-, just the idea. Maybe.

Also did anyone actually read the article? Because their family is reproducing like fcking rabbits. They have 5 children, we don't need more than 2, especially not of this kind. Ugh.

rofl wow zhuinden has an opinion. But that's just crazy, you'd only see shit like that on utah's border

She was ugly and nobody would fuck her..

He looked like a little kid and wanted to get his dick wet..

A match made in heaven..

How in the fuck...jesus.. When in the fuck did they find time to fuck!?

I mean, he doesn't drive. So he can't just be like "yeah..im comin over we goin fuck bitch"

lmao at that kid.. Now, when his dick actually gets big,and girls actually want him, they will change their mind when they find out he has a kid... :(

Funny... I got my ex gf pregnant.. But she is getting an abortion.. which is what they shoulda done.. instead of "deciding against it"...

I think they should put the kid up for adoption. It would be impossible for those two kids to support him.

This my friends, is why you dont fuck ugly stubborn bitches.

Abortions FTW.

Also the kid has a girlfriend who got him laid at the age of 13, and I don't have one at the age of 17. Which is also bothersome, in a way. Though I'm not exactly jealous of -him-, just the idea. Maybe.

LOL BEST THING EVER!!!!!

This just made my day, +rep for that, and i finally found something to put in as my profile sig, thx :(

rofl reminds me of sex-ed class at Cary Academy. They refused to let us keep the condoms, and caught 2 kids trying to sneak them out.

I don't think it is that hard to buy them in the shop. It's just publically there in the mart.

that's just fucked up!

LOL! Wow!

So how are babies made?

LOL! Wow!

So how are babies made?

ksmn563l.jpg

duh zar, it comes from birds

No, you guys all know that they're found in the corn field inside a cabbage.

Also that would explain how this kid who doesn't seem to be able to reproduce yet made a child.

Also nothing could make me laugh more than it being the next news feed:

THE BABY FACED FATHER NOW HAS AIDS FROM CHEATING GIRLFRIEND

I thought it was 7 other guys...

Though it makes me wonder, who ELSE would have sex with this extraordinarily obnoxious creature?? I think she's drugging them all. It would explain EVERYTHING.

I thought it was 7 other guys...

you fail to see the point.... how can something that fucking ugly even get one guy? :ermm:

Like zhuinden said ; drugs.