Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Ever Heard of This Guy?

Who cares?

OMFG... I watched his prank phone call thing, that was the gayest shit I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm really pissed off because of how gay that video was, I don't think any other video in the world could have made me this angry. He says in his profile he's 20, but he looks like a really fat 13 year old.

Yeah. The douche bag replied to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyGmc25hSao I deleted his stupid ass comments but here is what he said:

Did u ever think it might be because of the phone company u go through??

I have the phone and it does none of the things u talked about in this shitty video.

I think u should stop wasting money on phones you don't know how to use and get a new camera. This video sucked more than u!

Then this:

Ur reviews suck, and u have no information back up ur claim aside from u having problems with ur phone company

I should get a life?? ur the one that goes through a shitty phone company and then when things don't go right, u go crying like the big fat baby u are. Then u go on to youtube and cry about it there!!!

That's all this is a people a big fat baby that can't get any SUBS so he goes and bitches about every thing

if you wanna get something back. Write a letter (not an email) to the coe of altel.. this does work there was a show on it on 20 20 last night.

im making a youtube account right now just to slam that guy...that was the most pathetic attempt to get somone to say something stupid

Edited by Nuker

Yeah you get people with igos on the internet when in real life they're pussies. Also he must be 13, no 20 year old without a disease looks or sounds like that... is douche bag/dumb fuck a disease?

Careful guys! If the kid sees this thread he may cry...

Oh, and yeah his prank call was gay as fuck.

"David likes pools" Ha HA AHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHA HAHA AHAH HAA HA HAAAAA rofl rofl LMFAO!~~!!~111`!1oenone+++_0(87eleven!!~~!!!!!. /s

I was thinking about making a response video to him, but you know... I don't want to be charged with offending and making a Kid cry...

Oh, here is what i posted to his video:

HEY LOVE. I MISS YOU AND YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO BED. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU BABE!

OH i TOLD MY FR13ND5 ABOUT J00... TH3Y AREN'T HAPPY. THEY ARE MAD THAT YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHE BAG. I TRIED TO DEFEND j00 AND TLEL THEM THAT YOU CANT HELP IT BUT THEY AER MAD YOU WERE MEAN TO ME. OH WELL. SORRY HONEY!

wELL i MUST GO... I NEED TO BE HATED BY EVERYONE SO I HAVE TO GO MAKE MORE VIDS THAT U LUV. TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE!!! <3

He's proslasher's internet rival

Some faggot.

He deleted his video... Lol.

why? It would just feed him

No need to spam him.

Let's show him how it's done. Take a 30 second clip of you flaming New Bam 88/ ICE DOGG666. I'll be back in about 3 hours. Post your video here and I'll make a major clip for him. Just to show him you mess with one of us, the rest of the clan has got your back.

Come on Ghoztcraft... This would be so much fun.

Still say it'll feed him -.-

heyyy looks like you finally found my youtube account... subscribe if you like my videos.

why? It would just feed him

Exactly. Talking back to this kid is just what he wants. I do the same thing to people on YouTube, especially on ricer videos and SouljaBoy videos.

heyyy looks like you finally found my youtube account... subscribe if you like my videos.

Lol, made me laugh, whether that fact is true or not.

I would join in on this video thing but one, my cameras batteries are dead. And two, I have no idea what is going on here and I am very lazy right now, not to mention the massive headache I have. :(

Lol! It's k anyway. I got me an HTC Touch Diamond.

<3 alltel xD