Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Crash Landed

From ///M's Island Topic, I decided to create a role play of it on here. I had an entire Role Playing forums on my site so I decided to make a story of it and to expand it from it's original idea.

The way Role Playing works is person-by-person people add onto a story with a paragraph or two or more to make up an entire story. People that post stupid shit will get deleted. Repeated offense will result in warnings. No super-glorifying yourself or bringing in any super powers.

A lone plane was flying over the Pacific Ocean. On this plane was a multitude of people who frequented the Ghoztcraft.net website. For the past three days, this group of members had converged and met to get to know each other in real life. From the meeting point in California, they planned to fly to Hawaii for a short vacation.

The plan had been flying for several more hours than it was supposed to. Few noticed and even fewer cared. XGhozt, the host of the entire event, was deeply suspicious and felt it his duty to inquire about it. However, he had no chance as the intercom buzzed and the pilot's voice poured out.

"Dear passengers, I am afraid you have been duped and are in a potentially fatal position. I am TheGreatDeciever from BWHacks(Not a real member). Knowing DT would never approve of something so low and illegal, I decided to perform an experiment by myself. How well could the members of Ghoztcraft survive without any sort of technology or outside help alone on a deserted island? I would never intentionally kill anyone, so this plane will crash with minimal damage to anything other than the wings and the cockpit. You will be a couple minutes swim to the island. Good luck and see you later!" The intercom cut off, the pilot oblivious to the shouts of outrage coming from the passengers.

A loud suction sound stopped them as the pilot was ejected from the plane to be grabbed by a nearby helicopter. For a helicopter to be that high, they had to be pretty low.

"Everyone, calm down." XGhozt said, trying to take control of the situation. A few complied but most were still raging. This all stopped as the plane took a steady dive. Looking out the window, XGhozt saw that they were only about a mile above the ocean surface and they seemed to be heading for an island covered with greenery.

The impact was jolting, but nowhere near a real plane crash. Three simultaneous explosions rent the air as the cockpit and both wings were destroyed in a shower of fiery beauty. The door, placed right above the surface, popped open, allowing everybody to see the island only a five minute swim away.

"Everybody!" XGhozt hollered, gaining their attention. "The plane is sinking, we need to get to the island if we plan to survive." When only a couple moved he sighed and jumped out the door. He wasted no time in bringing each arm forward in turn to perform the breaststroke. A myriad of thoughts crossed his mind as he swam but foremost was survival. It took only four minutes to arrive at the beach where he stumbled across the sand and found a grassy place to sit. He waited while the others made their way up to the treeline.

After everybody was out of the water, he examined the large group. He would've been crazy if he expected everyone to work together, but he knew that exhaustion and fear would keep them together for at least a night. He mentally noted everybody there:

XGhozt

MastricX

Poply

Cripp

HG-Bounder-X

Proslasher

Kenshyn

Xthar

Magic Bitch

///M

Zar

Speedskater

Lost Prodigy

Ruler of War

Dead Man

Rdy2Killz

Monki

Jiggie

RobGoldy

Virtual Pancake

But he forgot one, and the one was Necrophagist. He had drowned in the water because niggas can't swim. But they shall not mourn, for they have to seek shelter, and shelter they shall find. ;3

And so, the journey began. XGhozt immediately began to reorganize his thoughts by priority, and realized that they would never survive without shelter. So, he grabbed Zar, HG-Bounder-X and Poply as they began looking for wood to make a treehouse.

While that was happening, the others were discussing. Lost Prodigy pointed out the fact that the island could be dangerous, and they might need weapons of sorts. So, Lost Prodigy, Virtual Pancake, and Rdy2Killz went out to find some sharp stones, and sturdy branches to make some spears.

As XGhozt and his crew crept threw the forest, they all had the same thoughts on their mind: It was too quiet. Then suddenly, as if it was reading their thoughts, a huge snake appeared. It was about five times the length of a normal snake, and Poply immediately spotted the poisonous stripes. Now it was HG-Bounder-X's time to shine. He immediately processed in his mind what snakes do and don't react to, and he thought of a plan.

"Everyone!" He said. "Listen up, snakes sense by sensing vibrations in the ground and can sense heat, if we can get to a river or lake, we can hide in it."

And thus the chase was on, the group tore through the forest jumping over bushes, dodging low branches and vines. All the while the massive snake slithered silently behind them, barely making an effort to match their speed.

"To the ocean!" Poply yelled as they neared the edge of the forest. Trees wipped passed them as they ran for their lives. They cleared the trees and ran across the sandy beach headed for the gently lapping waves of the ocean. Not long after they cleared the forest, the snake quietly slithering out from between the brush, and began to gain ground as they group headed for the ocean. Running across sand was far more difficult than running on solid ground, and the snake quickly began to catch up to the group.

"Hurry up!" Zar yelled as he ran ahead of Bounder. He looked back and say the snake just a mere 10 feet behind them. And like the sudden dousing of a fire, the group splashed into the cool ocean water, but they kept running until the water got to their waists. They turned back in time to see the snake falter at the edge of the water, and then quietly slide into the breaking waves.

XGhozt's eyes widened, he didn't think the snake would dare follow them into the ocean, especially after running so far from it, the snake had still chased them. Something wasn't right here, and then the thought hit him, ocean snakes are among the venomous in the world. And if this snake could chase them into the ocean, that meant it could swim, and that also meant that it could swim well.

~~

Meanwhile, Lost Prodigy, Rdy2Killz and Virtual Pancake were scouting.

Rdy2Killz began to draw a map of their island on a notebook he kept with him. He checked the map with LP every five minutes to make sure it was accurate. Then he realized that the way they were scouting, they should have ended up in a circle, right back where they started. But the spot where they stood wasn't anything like their camp. He immediately began thinking of ways to go back. He was so busy thinking, he didn't notice that LP and Virtual Pancake had disappeared. He spazzed out, and started looking everywhere for them. All of a sudden, he heard a shrill scream that was too high, even for a girl. He cautiously approached the sound, expecting a dying cat. Instead, what he saw would change the way he viewed the island for the rest of their stay.

While everyone was running into the ocean Speedskater grabbed his skates threw them into the snakes head. Speedskater got a good hit on the snake but it didn't kill it. The Snake was pissed went straight Proslasher! Then....

Proslasher did a barrel roll and dodged the snakes first lounge. The snake tried for a second attack but Proslasher slipped and the snake sunk his fangs into a treetrunk just inches above his head. ProSlasher was stunned, a mere few inches down and he'd be dead.

LP and Virtual Pancake heard a large commotion while they were scouting and ran towards the sound without even alerting ryd2killz. They arrived just in time to see the snake get stuck on the tree.

Lost grabbed a huge branch that the snake's impact knocked off while Virtual made use of 2 hand stones he picked up early and then began to bludgeon the snake while it was stuck, the screams it made were earsplitting, as the weapons were unrefined and it took multiple blows to end the beast's attacks on the former forumers.

Virtual Pancake decided that everyone should have atleast one weapon on hand just incase anything else were to attack, especially during the nights. One person should also keep watch while everyone else sleeps. Virtual Pancake decides to tell LP about his idea. LP mentions that he spotted coconut trees along the beach and maybe there would be enough for everyone as it may be awhile before anyone finds a source of food.

~~

Meanwhile, Lost Prodigy, Rdy2Killz and Virtual Pancake were scouting.

Rdy2Killz began to draw a map of their island on a notebook he kept with him. He checked the map with LP every five minutes to make sure it was accurate. Then he realized that the way they were scouting, they should have ended up in a circle, right back where they started. But the spot where they stood wasn't anything like their camp. He immediately began thinking of ways to go back. He was so busy thinking, he didn't notice that LP and Virtual Pancake had disappeared. He spazzed out, and started looking everywhere for them. All of a sudden, he heard a shrill scream that was too high, even for a girl. He cautiously approached the sound, expecting a dying cat. Instead, what he saw would change the way he viewed the island for the rest of their stay.

Woahhh! Nobody finished the cliffhanger. I don't know how to end it.

Rdy2Killz saw a giant mutated toad with a third eye and a long tail. In it's mouth was a small furry critter than could have been a skunk if the tail sticking out was any indication. The toad itself was the size of a kitchen chair and a forestry green and tan-ish brown color.

Rdy2Killz wasted no time and sprinted away, unknowingly going the opposite direction of the crash site. When he stopped, all he knew was that he was on the edge of the forest and the beach, with the crashed plane nowhere in sight.

"Ah shit." He said to himself. He was lost.

~~~

Six Hours Later

"So, who wants to go hunting?" XGhozt asked after everyone had settled down. A few stable shelters had been successfully constructed and more than a few weapons made. The snake from before was going to be eaten until Poply, with his knowledge, pointed out that that species's blood internal fluids were poisonous and slightly acidic. Cripp and MastricX had declared themselves the cooks and that was that.

"I suppose I will." HG-Bounder-X said, making it sound reluctant but his voice was obviously eager.

"Ah hell, why not?" Zar stated. He jumped up and grabbed a spear that was made of a wood similar to a hard oak. On the end was a sharpened stone tied with strong vines they found. He also had his own personal weapon that he made, a log shaved down to what looked similar to a baseball bat. HG-Bounder-X grabbed his own bat that he had brought with him on the plane. No one bothered asking why he brought it, they just left him a wider personal space.

"Don't get lost like Rdy2Killz!" Kenshyn called out, laughing. The two hunters chose to ignore him and entered into the dangerous woods.

Im sorry but do we have to follow the post story? or can we just decide what goes on with are "char".

You can decide what only your character does, but you have to interact with other people eventually (unless ur lost like Rdy2Killz).

I can change u from the cook if you want to branch out for yourself.

D: I'm lost!

So Rdy2Killz was starving, wondering if he would survive this horrible island alone. He wandered along the edge of the island until he saw the silhouette of what looked like Necrophagist. The two met and shared stories, then decided to stick together. They grabbed a bunch of pebbles to try and use for defense. Rdy2Killz knew however, that if the frog were to show up, they would have no chance with pebbles. Then, like angels out of heaven, Zar and HG-Bounder-X came out of the small opening he had created. Rdy2Killz ran eagerly to the two seniors, and they let him stick with them. So Rdy2Killz picked up a weapon, and joined the hunting crew.

Zar was annoyed that Rdy2killz had to come along but Bounder whispered "we can use him as bait" in Zar's ear. A sly smile came across Zar's face and they continued through the woods.

"a capite ad calcem"

Bounder: Did you hear that?

Zar: Hear what?

"a capite ad calcem"

Rdy2killz: Holy shit guys I just heard it, I . . . I . . . I can't breath.

Zar: What the hell are you guys going on about?

"a capite ad calcem"

Zar: Holy shit I just heard it too.

"a capite ad calcem"

The voice was a whisper but it was so powerful it shook the ground and pierced them in their hearts.

"a capite ad calcem"

Even louder the voice came until three times more, Zar finally understood it. "It is latin . . . a capite ad calcem . . . from head to heel, but what does it mean?" All three of them fell to the ground, as if a being from an unseen world was pulling them to oblivion. Not just an imaginary force but an actual presence was felt. Thick darkness gathered around them. Death and despair had overcome the three. They were paralyzed and could not move or breath.

Rdy2killz exerting all he had to cry out, said "Help us help us dear Lord" As soon as he said this a pillar of blue light pressed through the darkness; delivering them from the enemy that held them bound.

All three fainted.

When they came to, they found themselves on their backs looking up to the moon. The day had passed and they were in the middle of the woods with only the moon as their lantern. All three looked at each other. "What was that" they simultaneously said.

Zar: from head to heel?

Bounder: What the hell just happened?

Rdy2killz: I think I am going to be sick.

Zar: Let's head back to camp, we wont get any food tonight in this darkness.

Ruler of war was very bored sitting at camp so he grabbed a spear and decided that he was going to find some edible food. Something that wasn't acidic.... As he ventured away from the camp he found a small river that roared with such inensity that he was amazed that every one at the camp couldn't hear it....

He decided to follow this river in an attempt to find a good fishing hole... then out of nowhere he saw a giant turtle that was the size of a large truck it started chaseing him! Then out of nowhere...............

Ruler looked back, and noticed it was gone. He silently crept back, trying to see where it went. Then in the forest, he saw a little blue light. Amazed, and afraid, Ruler debated whether he should go in or not. Eventually, his curiosity beat his fear and he silently stalked the blue light.

*Gasp!* "Where am I?," Ruler thought. He was drenched in sweat, and shivering. He looked down at his hands and they were paler then possible. Ruler saw the rest of the group, and approached them, wondering what had happened.

Cripp quickly explained to him that when the snakes were tired of chasing the first group, they slithered away, and happened to see you napping. They injected poison into you, but then Xthar and Magic Bitch got there just in time. They didn't inject enough to hurt you, but you were out for 4 days.

Everybody in the group was suspicious of Xthar and Magic Bitch because no one had seen them since the crash, Xthar hid around on his own for a while depressed that he was not stuck on an island with a bunch of Ghoztcrafters but then decided hes here he might as well help out for the best of the group but, he decided to socialize with only the people he knew and trusted.

Shortly before Xthar and Magic Bitch found Ruler, Magic Bitch was just after scaring the living crap out of Xthar by jumping out from behind a bush. They then began to talk about how much it sucked that we were stuck on an island. Xthar and Magic bitch then herd somthing deep into the dark wooden forest so Xthar grabbed a very sharp sword like object he crafted from a sharp peice of metal from the destroyed plane, then grabbed Magic Bitches arm and ran into the deep dark forest.

After running for about 5 mins they were shocked at what they saw, Seconds after they spotted ruler and the snake. The snake instantly struck and locked Rulers arm in its huge jaws, Xthar then got blood rage at the sight of one of his friends being poisoned by a gigantic snake... Xthar then jumped and ran towards ruler and the snake, Ruler screaming in pain just as he saw Xthar running twords him and this big monster. And in one big swing Xthar decapitated the snakes head from the rest of its body, the snake then let go of Ruler, he looked up and whispered "Thanks buddy", then passed out. Just as ruler passed out the group came out of the woods and helped ruler out and got him back to camp.

4 days passed and still no help, on the second day poply had come up with a anti venom for Ruler that he extracted from the snakes head Xthar cut off. Ruler then came too and told everyone about the strange blue light he saw before he passed out.

oh comeon you jackoffs add to the damn story fags.

He told them that the blue light had originated from a very small crystal that was vibrating rapidly but it had suddenly disappeared right before he had been attacked by the vicious snake.

you were also naked

Zar looked around, wondering where in the hell they could be. They had traveled in a relatively straight line and had to have backtracked at least six times, yet they could not find the camp, or the ocean for that matter. From the air, the island looked to be half a dozen miles in diameter, but they had walked at least three times that in the four days they'd been gone. It made no sense.

"Maybe the island is covered by an illusion generated by some freak machine that sits off-center so nobody will find it, powered by the souls of those that have died here." HG-Bounder-X suggested.

"Maybe you should die and find out." Rdy2Killz said, irritated.

"Meh, that's the easy and boring way." HG-Bounder-X responded.

"..." Zar thought.

"Oh your god! Ellipsis mark in your head!" HG-Bounder-X shouted suddenly, pointing at Zar.

Wtf?, both Zar and Rdy2Killz thought.

"What fantasy world do you live in?" Zar questioned, slightly amused. "And where can I sign up?"

HG-Bounder-X couldn't figure out if he was sarcastic or not, so he chose not to answer. He just turned and walked into the forest.

"Oi, where do you think you're going?" Zar asked as he and Rdy2Killz caught up with him.

"Ah, I'm going to find another one of those titan-lizards we had for breakfast. I haven't eaten for ten hours and they were damn good." He didn't even stop to consider if they didn't want to. He knew they would follow him because they were hungry too.

They wandered for about half an hour before the trees started getting larger as they traveled on. When they found titan-lizard tracks and started following them, the trees were about five hundred to seven hundred feet tall and twelve feet in diameter. They attributed it to the "nonsense" folder in their brains like the fact they traveled longer than the island was.

They rounded a large tree slowly to see a large red lizard walking away from them. It's back reached their thighs and from head to tail it was ten feet. It was the same size as the one they caught earlier, so they weren't shrinking and the trees actually did grow bigger closer to the...wherever it was.

They were ready to attack when a loud crack was heard. A tree by the lizard cracked but held firm. The startled lizard tried to run before a thick tail smashed it into another tree. The cracked tree fell over, missing the trio by eight yards. Zar and HG-Bounder-X whipped out their bats while Rdy2Killz pulled out his cross-head spear.

The dust from the fall slowly cleared to reveal...

A giant lizard. This lizard had looked like the snakes that the group encountered a while ago, except these were bigger, had legs, and a giant tail. The lizard was maybe thrice the size of Zar and it was huge. It looked mad too. Behind it, we spotted the smaller lizard we had been hunting. Rdy2Killz slowly put things together and realized that this huge lizard was the parent of the smaller one. Then he had an epiphany. This was probably the parent of the lizard we had for breakfast as well...

While everything was happening Speedskater realized that he could get home. Though he died in the process he appears spiritually.

Wow, this thread died. Shall we start up a different one?