Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

No Tornados in Utah Speedskater?

I hate Utah . . . Nothing but storm after storm after scary ass storm. I miss Vegas . . . ;)

Speedskater was like; "there are no tornadoes in Utah". Well here are my pictures from the storm that just passed through:

The sky turned green and I was like no way. So I got my camera and ran outside. This is a picture of a funnel starting to form:

gedc3801.jpg

This is a picture of the funnel starting to go down and I was freaking out!

gedc3802.jpg

Then I ran to the trailer park to get a better shot, (this is the one I sent to fox13 news.) Then I ran my ass inside to take shelter.

gedc3803.jpg

Now you can't ever say that a tornado didn't come down in Utah you jerk! :tease:

Man this is the 2nd scary storm I have had since I lived here in Logan while attending USU. lol it was crazy! Too bad I didn't get any shots of the quarter sized hail; I should have.

Those are some wicked pics.... But i never doubted you man!

I'm not sure if the pics are dark enough.

Sadly, the computers at this base do not allow me to access photobucket. ;)

I'd tap it

I used imageshack for these pics not photobucket.

Speedskater got PWNT

I can already tell you this zar "photoshopped"

I lol'd.

ooooo a tornado... ok.... big whoop... i live in texas nough said

Maybe I should explain this a little. Zar and I were talking about how tornadoes never show up in Utah. Zar was in a storm at the time and was scared shitless. He tried to prove me wrong with this photoshop'd picture of a tornado.

yea, i got that much out of his post basically what im saying though is "ok its a tornado big deal...."

Tornadoes in utah are rare. and he's being zar just trying to prove a point. though everyone here knows it isn't a big deal

Im not afraid of a tornado. tornados have been know to pick an object up and gently place it down gently

...yeah

Waooooooo i never see one before if i doo i run like a btch

you don't run dude you stay in one spot and jump through it.

eh I suppose.

Zar knows he photoshopped this he hasn't posted

Lol, this thread is hilarious. But seriously, when the sky turns green, that usually isn't good.

Ever had a Bo Echo come through where you live? Whoo boy those are fun! Didn't have power for three days!

Those are real photographs speedskater. And yes when the clouds turn green that is a bad sign.

And yeah I have been in a bo echo but we normally called them micro bursts. There was one where I used to work that took down an old huge tree and a few power lines. I am telling you cache valley is freaking scary with these storms.

I know what tornado signs are. Btw tornando <3 you Zar! and I still say they're photoshopped!