Sign in to follow this  

Terraria Server

Okay guys, I just put up a terraria server. Public and free, no password, also lag free.

Here is the IP: terraria.Ghoztcraft.net

Commands:

/playing
/list
/who
/p
/party
/me
/help
/login
/id
/identify
/register
/getpos
/mypos
/opme
/changepw
/changepassword
/changelogin

MOD COMMANDS:

/mute
/unmute
/slience
/ban
/unban
/pandon
/kick
/d
/drop
/i
/item
/give
/npc
/summon
/mob
/say
/broadcast
/b
/moderate
/allowbuild
/allowbreak
/allowbomb
/allowwater
/allowlava
/allowspike
/butcher
/butcherall
/kill
/heal
/hearts
/giveheart
/peace
/peaceful
/pvp
/allowregister
/day
/night
/dusk
/noon
/midnight
/whois
/ip
/rollback
/rban
/check
/construction
/destruction
/tphere
/save
/unban
/pardon
/spike
/water
/lava
/login
/register
/cprivate
/cremove
/cpublic
/cinfo
/caddu
/cdelu
/supermode
/setspawn
/island
/maze
/summonx
/getpos
/dropx
/setwarns
/setpoints
/addregion
/delregion
/uareg
/udreg
/switchreg
/listregions
/reginfo
/renamereg
//size
//drain
//set

I ban the last IP to join before any server crash. It's hard to tell who is causing the crash/hacking the server sometimes. Just PM me your IP and I will unban you. You can get your IP from whatsmyip.net.

Woot! I was going to make a topic about this because I've been playing this game sooo much recently. Should we create new characters or use old ones? I personally love starting fresh and getting a challenge.

Edit: Oh my god the server is disgusting. And there's lag. NVM, going back to my private server I play with my RL friends on.. a lot more peaceful and less.. OCD rage inducing. :S

Server is protected now, auto-ban griefers.

I think i got auto banned for using dynamite on Eater or Worlds, any chance of an unban? I'll PM you my IP Address <3

(Your server is like the first that i've found without ridiculous lagg xD)

I got banned because some noob named butter was putting spikes all over the spawn then i attempted to put dynamite to blow it up because there was so much of it then i got banned

Um hi, haha, this is one hell of a bad first post after registering heh, nonetheless. Just wondering why I was banned from the server, just strolling along with a wizard guy called Charles, and i got disconnected, went to my server, and came back to your server and found out i was banned, i was lagging a bit before i got disconnected, was killing slimes and destroying a pot, that was when i noticed i had lost connection, because nothing dropped from the pot :/, is this the same mistake with the guy above, or a rare fail by the auto-ban :)?

Can someone please unban me? I didn't do anything, I just joined, I walked around for a bit, then some guy asked me if I wanted to pvp with him, and when I answered it didn't appear in the text area. Then I got disconnected, and when I tried to reconect it said I had been banned... I played for like 3 mins...

My ip is 79.169.147.41 .

I was banned for using an explosive tool but i didn't use any, i guess this was one of those first IP ban things so this is my IP: 58.111.137.77

Please un-ban me

Server is protected now, auto-ban griefers.

hey i was banned when i fired my minishark into the air. it said explosions are disallowed o.o it was a gun. can u unban me my ip is 114.45.111.114.