Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quidditch

You seriously need to clean this up if you want to stop getting ridiculed.

lWwur.jpg

You happy now?

icon_facepalm.gif Try to lighten up, and ignore the haters. They'll get bored eventually. So far you're just feeding dem troll staff. :rolleyes:

Says you?

• Downvote 1

Yea quidditch capitan...i think I could be the hufflepuff captain maybe. I posted the idea so it could be great lol. And for the Quidditch field i would say that we might need to double it cause its too small.

Guest Dead Man

Seems to me as though Zar is a closet homosexual and is using other peoples quotes to ask a question that is actually directed at himself.

Seems to me as though Zar is a closet homosexual and is using other peoples quotes to ask a question that is actually directed at himself.

Veeber! :D

or <3. in disguise using Veeber's name

Guest Dead Man

I can pretty much prove that I am not <3.

~Dead Man, Alive Man, Ribose, Ribose-Almighty, vbVanguard, Veeber.

Or I can go the source code way.

• Like 1

I can pretty much prove that I am not <3.

~Dead Man, Alive Man, Ribose, Ribose-Almighty, vbVanguard, Veeber.

Or I can go the source code way.

Secks.

Huh, is veeber another one of these admins who likes to pick on the new guys?

• Downvote 1

Guest Dead Man

No, I'm the one that hijacked 'lucasj' account.

Please guys. Back on topic....

YEa.. how about you make some 'rings', to score in?

Ok we only need 1 ring by team i think.

Resuming everything: PVP always on

Items:

Snitch=Magic Missile (might be accelerated by a mod ^^)

Quaffle=Throwing knifes

Bludger=Hammers

For hammers I think that wooden hammers could be used for improvised game. In game opposing house team we could use silver and gold one (they have the same attack). Unofficial team could use cooper or iron hammers. If we plan to make pro team we could use The Breaker. Don't forget to move your mouse away from walls when you use the hammer.

Teams:

1 goaler (+ a spare)

1 with an hammer

2 with some throwing knife

1 seeker

Of course we could have 2 player with an hammer but I think it might be too hard with that. One capitan will be selected in the team.

Uniforms:

For an equal defense, uniform will be put in the social slot while nothing is on the equip slot

Gryffindor will use cooper armor

Hufflepuff will use gold armor

Ravenclaw will use silver armor

Slytherin will use iron armor

These are all affortable armors so no one will have a problem with it i think.

General rules:

Each time a throwing knife enter the goal 10 points is awarded to the team who scored. When a seeker catch the snitch it gets 50 points to his team (250 is too much I think) The game will end after a team reach 300 points (Number of points could be changed)

An admin or mod will control the snitch. The snitch can go everywhere he wants to go so the seekers might have to go out of the quidditch field to catch it.

Points might be count by placing sand on a table (1 block = 10 points) something like that.

Rocket boots and/or gravitation potions are needed to fly Prefects/Mods/Admin could spawn some before the game

Only Goalers can have a cobalt shield

If a player use another weapon to kill someone or whatever a penality shot will be give to the other team

If you have some comments about this....post them in the forum ^^ I hope its alright but if i forgot something tell me :)

Ok we only need 1 ring by team i think.

Resuming everything: PVP always on

Items:

Snitch=Magic Missile (might be accelerated by a mod ^^)

Quaffle=Throwing knifes

Bludger=Golden broadswords

I think we should use swords. The whole stadium is covered in walls, and as such it becomes impossible to use hammers.

We could say to use wooden broadswords for practice, and golden broadswords for matches, as they do inflict some damage, knock the player back but then again don't really do too much damage. Because you DO need to remember, we're playing Quidditch, which isn't the safest game to play

Teams:

1 goaler

2 with an hammer

3 with some throwing knife

1 seeker

Of course we could have 2 player with an hammer but I think it might be too hard with that. One capitan will be selected in the team.

Uniforms:

For an equal defense, uniform will be put in the social slot while nothing is on the equip slot

Gryffindor will use cooper armor

Hufflepuff will use gold armor

Ravenclaw will use silver armor

Slytherin will use iron armor

My suggestion:

Gryffindor: Clothier's Hat

Hufflepuff : Golden Helmet

Ravenclaw: Cobalt Helmet

Slytherin: Hero's Hat

These are all affortable armors so no one will have a problem with it i think.

General rules:

Each time a throwing knife enter the goal 10 points is awarded to the team who scored. There will be two snitches, both controlled by different mods. Also, they can't go too far, but they musn't just be limited to the Quidditch field. Admins must use Gmod and !invisible When a seeker catch the snitch it gets 150 points to his team (250 is too much I think) The game will end after a team reach 300 points (Number of points could be changed) The game ends after the snitches are caught

An admin or mod will control the snitches. The snitch can go everywhere he wants to go so the seekers might have to go out of the quidditch field to catch it.

Points might be count by placing sand on a table (1 block = 10 points) something like that.

Rocket boots and/or gravitation potions are needed to fly Prefects/Mods/Admin could spawn some before the game

Only Goalers can have a cobalt shield

If a player use another weapon to kill someone or whatever a penality shot will be give to the other team

If you have some comments about this....post them in the forum ^^ I hope its alright but if i forgot something tell me :)

Comments in Red

As for me, I think a set of Rules should be implemented:

- The Chasers must score from behind a certain line. That way, they can't just go up to the rings and dunk all their knives at once. Also, the keeper gets to stay behind this line.

- In a team, one player must be named the healer. THe other team is allowed to kill all players except the healer. When that happens, a penalty is rewarded to the other team

I aggre for the new rules (the healer and the line for the chasers). Having 2 snitches could be cool but do we end the game after both snitch are caught or only one (In hp I know the game end when the snitch is caught but if we have 2). If you want to use swords its ok i just said hammer but swords are perfect two. And I also agree to add one beater if we also add 1 chasers. (That's what you said). Not really sure about the uniform but it might be better like that.

So i agree with all your comments thanks :D

O and I think 2 rings or 3 by team could be better than only one

Edited by vincento179

I aggre for the new rules (the healer and the line for the chasers). Having 2 snitches could be cool but do we end the game after both snitch are caught or only one (In hp I know the game end when the snitch is caught but if we have 2). If you want to use swords its ok i just said hammer but swords are perfect two. And I also agree to add one beater if we also add 1 chasers. (That's what you said). Not really sure about the uniform but it might be better like that.

So i agree with all your comments thanks :D

O and I think 2 rings or 3 by team could be better than only one

Yea, 3 rings is the standard, but would that be do-able?

I don't think they should be 'rings' at all!

And yes, game ends when both are caught

Yea not ring but like...goals but in the air lol. And its ok for the snitch so lets say 2 snitch that gives 150pt each and when they both get caught the game is over.

I did 3 golden goals by teams with spikes in it so people wont go in and just wait :) Also I think we could have a Quidditch teacher. I could be the teacher. If not, i would like to be hufflepuff captain :)

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Can I build the players dorm under the Quidditch Field (I have right to build for the day so i could do this maybe someone else could do it too).

Also we will only use 1 throwing knife by team in the game cause its really easy to score lollll

O and cobalt helmet doesnt exist

Edited by vincento179

Ask Ivrae, and as headboy i have rights to be hufflepuff captain! you can be referee!

Ok ill be referee but could I have prof rights? lol. Ivrae gave me the permission to build the goals but doing some dorms....ill ask her next time

Captain should goes like this:

Gryffindor: Edgeorton

Hufflepuff: <3

Ravenclaw: Marvin (Maybe)

Slytherin: Timmy (Maybe)

• Like 1

Captain should goes like this:

Gryffindor: Edgeorton

Hufflepuff: <3

Ravenclaw: Marvin (Maybe)

Slytherin: Timmy (Maybe)

I Concur.