Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sniper Hack

i have a feeling thers a private one out there i know way back when u could use a minimaphack to see where everyone is but no one makes those any more.... no clue y i wonder if a hack could be made where a ping showed the location of a persons unit

I remember a hack like that in past.. I dont think one exists for the current version.. Sorry.

I remember a hack like that in past.. I dont think one exists for the current version.. Sorry.

You would guess correctly, I myself have never been fimilarized with the way as far as it works (to get around it). I do know however the "anti-maphack" as its known and how that works. Basically to where-ever it applies, map creators place a crashable sprite on the map (a flag), and how it works is if you see the flag, your Starcraft crashs. Again how they got around this, I don't know. Intresting stuff though :)

i was playing sbl last night and i dident get dected by the anti-hack

I don't play SC much these days but I played last night and I realized that too many newbs have hacks on Bnet

Okay this is really simple. Inhale works in Sniper Bald Locks v320 - v316. No you can not use Inhale MH in v320b, which would be the updated version and everyone plays in. If you're lucky you can find a game in the v320 map, but then again, they may be hacking along with you. Hacker vs Hacker is usually fun. I host those all the time lmao.

Anywayz other than Maphacking Snipers, there's also Sniper Assist hack (SA for short). Its well-known to many old snipers. It was patched a long time ago, maybe 2 years ago. The maker of SA released the updated version of SA for 1.13f.

Basically what it does is that it locks for you. Jus move your cursor on top of your enemy and it will auto-lock w/o pressing the Attack button. If you look hard enough, you may be able to get a copy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have sigs to make :'(

Edited by Renegade~

Okay this is really simple. Inhale works in Sniper Bald Locks v320 - v316. No you can not use Inhale MH in v320b, which would be the updated version and everyone plays in. If you're lucky you can find a game in the v320 map, but then again, they may be hacking along with you. Hacker vs Hacker is usually fun. I host those all the time lmao.

Anywayz other than Maphacking Snipers, there's also Sniper Assist hack (SA for short). Its well-known to many old snipers. It was patched a long time ago, maybe 2 years ago. The maker of SA released the updated version of SA for 1.13f.

Basically what it does is that it locks for you. Jus move your cursor on top of your enemy and it will auto-lock w/o pressing the Attack button. If you look hard enough, you may be able to get a copy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have sigs to make :D

sorry i thought i made it obvious i was looking for the mh wat loser doesnt have sa by now

Well, like I previously stated, there is no *Public* (keyword) MH for the latest version of Snipers,

which would be v321 - new release dated 2/20/06 which is today.

Only MH you can use is Inhales or Stigmatas with versions v320 and below. HAPPY SNIPING :D

Edited by Renegade~

There are maphacks that have been used on 320b and 321. I'm talking about the dedicated hackers that make a new hack the day after the "anti-hack" is released. Don't bother asking me for names though since you won't get them. I don't currently have the hack they used, or made (whichever it is). I also thought I saw someone using the ping hack lately but I could have been mistaken and I don't remember their name. As for the comment on only losers don't use SA... so those of us playing the game to have fun need the computer to the work for them? Its might be fun to use every now and then, but not all the time...

Edited by Zero

My aka is ......? :D

I LOVE SNIPING I DO IT EVERY FUCKIGN DAY!

lol i have agentGOD's old sniper hack.... sigh... fun times. idk if it still works though. never felt like using it.

Theres always zero's mh..

Hello, I am SaVoR.

If you read the briefing, I am the creator of Snipers v320b - Current.

I know this is a hacking forum. But I am going to make anti-sa. Whether you like it or not, it will happen. In time though :)

hmm someone just gotta make a hack to not see spirites

AgentGOD has sprite protection in his stuff. idk if its only the private version though. it disables sprites that are not normally a part of the game.

Tried that hack already. AgentGOD putted in a Sprite Protection thing in one of ther versions of Annihilation. The hotkey was 9 on the NUMPAD. I turned it on in Snipers. Thing is, after switching it on, everything.. just disappeared, and all you can see are the Units' shadows. Well looks like the hack is successful on making it harder to kill somone cuz you really can't see shit. However, what it did fail to do was to actually protect you from crashing when you use a maphack in snipers. After turning the maphack on with Anti-Sprite, I still crashed. Soo if you can explain how to actually turn on maphack without crashing, please do. Otherwise, this hack is useless in snipers.

Snipers is the funnyest thing to hack on, because you just piss people off... Muhahha...Lol

the sniper maphack did exactly wat the cheat war aint what it used to be does for 1 player mode. so you never saw any of the independent Command Centers up on the cliffs. the sprite protection simply disables the rocks used in the zerg mineral hack and other crash hacks... sniper maphack was just a different form of the maphack. it is patched now. The version of the sniper hack was simply a macro that made you constantly attack on a unit you had the cursor over... so you can hit them without actually seeing them if you have maphack on. something like Laser tag MILES

Download Panic.dll, or buy your sponsor account for Zero.dll

Zero>Panic. but since panic is free it is still hella good.

I think that was the Enable Target Clicks thing. We use it all the time with the maphack on though. However, back in 1.13 (i think..), there was a Half-Maphack, which allowed you to look around the map randomly for an enemy unit w/o vis. Difference between that hack and Panic's beta half-maphacks is that it didn't have the enable target function w/o vis. And the Macro you're talking about is SA lol. At this point, SA has been distributed to the majority of snipers in both East and West servers. Only hack left for the game is Maphack. After that, all hell will break loose and SaVoR will have to make v323 and afterwards v324 or v323b haha.

but you must pay for zero.dll.... zerogamers feel's that they dont have anything better to do than to sell wat they make now that they've become good at making stuff...

i did see somehtign liek this while looking for hacks, but i really doubt it was an updated version