Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Down?

Server down for anyone else?

Bleah it's still down. XD

Still?

Or fixed?

Still friggin down! XD

So it's still down. How many days has it been?

LOL this must be REALLY frustrating! :tease:

I want the server back!!!!!!!!!!!! ='''''(

It might be a good idea to email or talk to XGhozt on msn or whatever. I really doubt he knows that the server is down.

Lol He probably doesnt and it isnt really that frustrating there are other things to do than play terraria. :P

Yeah like post in other areas of the forums! >.<

This is just bad luck on my part.

I cant get onto my favorite minecraft server, and now my favorite Terraria server is down.

FAIL!

Okay so the reasons the "Admins" havent been on is because one Ivrae lost internet connection at her place and two Ghozt doesn't want to pay for the server to be back up. So it probably wont be turned back on unless we get more downers (which we wont unless the server is turned back on). I figured you all deserved an explanation and I figured if no one else was going to give you one I would.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so we dont have the server anymore WTF!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!

i am seriously bout to cry like no joke!?!?!?!?!

How about you give me the map and i run it for you? Just teach me how to set up tmod and ill try...

I have tMod i could also run it but not 24 on 24. and i would have to say WTF lol i mean....this server started to be really good :S and now its nothing...

Guys Ive been working on a new server so you don't need worry im really trying i almost have it finished

Signed, Lion