Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ADMIN PLEASE BANNED FOR NO RESON

Some glitch happened and i appeared to be underground and huntergirl accused me of using hacks which i wasnt

I also saw her underground walking and i also saw 2 copies of her So chedge banned my ip before i could tell them that i wasnt really hacking and that they were just not seeing the same thing i was too stressed to take screenshots but I SWEAR TO GOD I NO HAX at least i stopped after there was a debate about it that day. PLEASE FORGIVE MY IP .

EDIT:25/07/12

please do NOT accuse chedge he did not do anything but his job

the rest is between me and hunter

i will not tolerate anyone accusing chedge

so to wrap this up i am happy to be back on the server i feel bad for accusing chedge in the text above i did not mean it to happen this way please we are done with this and we are trying to get this over with and i will not tolerate ANY still... chedge did blahblahblah or any huntergirl did blahblahblah or any parapiparapalopo did blahblahblah oh and chedge if you are readiong this im sorry for getting you upset promise i wont ever act so immaturely

Edited by qaqweraq

Is that true Chedge? If yes, unban him right away please.

No its a lie.. I have full proof and You have seemed to ignore my warnings.. I told you not to hack and you did.. you suddenly have no proof and your accusing me and chedge.. I have my proof and i have picture. You moved around walls hacking and if it was a glitch i wouldnt see you and Brody hanging around... and i have basically everything to prove you guilty.. i warned you.. i respected the code.. and I told Chedge to ban you because you deserved it.. I dont abuse players.. and the fact that your lying.. you walking around the wall, and then blame me for somehow cloning myself is crazy, and no you did actually tell people you were hacking.. i warned you, and i kicked Both of you, Brody escaped.. but im not letting another hacker escape this, this server has been trought allot.. And im not going to sit down and just stare at you do anything you want...I treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated, every player was treated kindly on my presence of a chat.. but i am very and i mean very strick about hacking and greifing.. not that i blame you about greifing... but i mark my words.. if you want to put this to a whole new level... prove your evidence, i might bet you would remove your hacks by the time you read this, but if you want to prove me wrong and get unbanned, i want to see some proof.

If any moderator, or administrator wants to see the pictures please contact me Via Steam.

Thank you for your time,

Hunter

Edited by HunterCasts

Huntercasts

i have been playing with this player for about a week now and i havent seen him hack except one thing and i made an exception. he was using the invincible command so he can help me build and not get knocked around by the mobs. as admin i ask you to please unban him because he is not a threat to the server.

If thats true, and he is unbanned.

You should be responsible if he is caught doing something like that.

But dont worry, if your right. You should be fine :spiteful:

Besides, if you fall through a hole it takes time for the world to load, and sometimes it makes people look like their noclipping.

If he was above land, or in a building I guess that could count against him.

Edited by Sir Anthoney Thazard

If thats true, and he is unbanned.

You should be responsible if he is caught doing something like that.

But dont worry, if your right. You should be fine :spiteful:

Besides, if you fall through a hole it takes time for the world to load, and sometimes it makes people look like their noclipping.

If he was above land, or in a building I guess that could count against him.

Edited by Sir Anthoney Thazard

Nether less something as menial as this really shouldn't cause such a commotion... If he isn't greifing then why ban him? Unless of course he is being obnoxious or irritating.

thx guys slimes did the work

big thx to alo to clear things out

what i shouldve done tho

1.go out of spawn and come back in

2.show huntergirl for no hax anyways happy to be able to play again

I understand Aloani, Clark unbanned him and He is free to play.. we agreed on no hacking or anything.. I Know he is a good person.. but things got out of control that time, and i freaked out trying to get every hackers ip it was not easy since every hacker and greifer were logging in and out.. I believe He is no threat to the server and i apologies for the inconvenience. :ermm:

Regards,

Hunter

Ps: please if you see anyone With a <Mr.> Keep an eye on them..

I understand Aloani, Clark unbanned him and He is free to play.. we agreed on no hacking or anything.. I Know he is a good person.. but things got out of control that time, and i freaked out trying to get every hackers ip it was not easy since every hacker and greifer were logging in and out.. I believe He is no threat to the server and i apologies for the inconvenience. :ermm:

Regards,

Hunter

I also apologize for getting us in this mess

Edited by qaqweraq

Regards,

Hunter

Hunter Just relax. If you are uptight while playing it just wont be any fun. As long as someone isn't doing any harm to the server don't worry about it. Just loosen up. ;)

Regards,

Hunter

thats ok you were just watching out for the server.

Ok, good everything is back to normal, Terrahax is allowed in the server, and hacking is too, as long as your not griefing, please to all Admins, and Moderators, read this, and accept it, he did nothing bad, nocliping is normal, like it is annoying sometimes, if you want to go faster in life.

Topic is now over have a nice day

Lol, Aloani said it. :D

See I'm mod material lol

See I'm mod material lol

Yes you are :)

Technically i didn't ban him, cp did but i was asked to ban him. I did see hunters pics but i guess my opinion in invalid..... just assume ched is always wrong and laugh at his face and fire him..

Why the hell would we fire you? You Chedge, your the random guy! :D

Technically i didn't ban him, cp did but i was asked to ban him. I did see hunters pics but i guess my opinion in invalid..... just assume ched is always wrong and laugh at his face and fire him..

You will be set on fire....

and blown up

and blown up

Team work! *air five*

and blown up

Team work! *air five*

boom! lol i swear we are retarded

and blown up

Team work! *air five*

Wow, you guy have a miitary team? COOOOOOOL! :D

and blown up

Team work! *air five*

Wow, you guy have a miitary team? COOOOOOOL! :D

We don't need a military team. We alone are enough. :pirate: