Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Spoof.dll

File Name :: Spoof.dll

Author :: LCSBSSRHXXX

Category :: 1.13f

Screenshot :: index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=276

Description ::

##########################<br># Spoof.dll <br># by LCSBSSRHXXX <br># 3/04/06 <br># http://www.bwhacks.com <br>########################## <br> <br>Thanks to Agent and KC for <br>helping me with a few bits of <br>ASM that I didn't know / remeber.<br><br>To spoof your name go into the chat channel and type /spoof ... <br>Where the ... is, is the desired name you want to spoof.<br>Example:<br>/spoof **** you, gay ass ****!<br><br>You need inhale to run this.<br> Added confirmation for when you spoof your name.

View File

Eh kind of point less. So many name spoofers and this one doesnt even have colors. If any thing i would use poply's! :))

Boooo DL section is offline.

its online now

sweet thxs dude and agent and kc this is the funnest hack

its like my fav besides inhale yay

yeah poply's spoofer is the best one out

Poply spoofer is nice but Everytime I use I get banned,For temporal time!!.

Poply spoofer is nice but Everytime I use I get banned,For temporal time!!.

Try only spoofing names that already exist, for example "Open". That happens to me a lot too and I've noticed it's only when spoofing invalid names.

so when you spoof someone else name and join a game, it would disply that person stats? or INVALID? or something else because i joined this game and some guy was like "hacker!!" and telling people to check my whereis

Lol I once spoofed my name to a Clan leader name,And banned everyone from the clan.It was revenge for beating me

For beating you... o.o

Just get better, so they wont beat you.

Lol I once spoofed my name to a Clan leader name,And banned everyone from the clan.It was revenge for beating me

:o lol

Well, it would work... :o

Gotta do that someday...

When ever you get these temp bans, its most likely because you are pressing the F2 key while in-game. this makes it spoof your name to the same thing again, which shouldnt happen if you were playing legitly, so you get a temp ban. I always spoof my name to something invalid and the game never boots me off for any reason. :P

Like something with spaces? o.o

yes, i pretend im Bnet staff and the name i choose has spaces. and i never get temp banned for anything.

So are you using this or poplys?

I use poply's spoofer of course. this doenst appear to have color support, nor does it have an autorespoof. but i didnt check to see if it does have any of this so idk... but it doesnt look like it does which makes it crappier than poply's spoofer ^_^

Ok ^_^

Thanks, cause i was about to use this one.

lol, all you need is poply's spoofer, nothing else to spoof...

Ok, ^_^

His has everything doesnt it?

Kk, when i get on my PC, im getting it ^_^