Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] OSMAP v1.03

File Name :: OSMAP v1.03

Author :: 7

Category :: 1.14

Description ::

Hey peeps, this is 007 always updating the OSMAP for you:<br />Version History<br />v1.03<br />Location section bugs fixed.<br /><br />v1.02<br />"comments" becomes comment deletion rather than nullification.<br />Added "nsta" which toggles the deletion of null-stringed trigger actions.<br />Added "trigfilled" which toggles the deletion of neutral player remove/kill actions.<br /><br />v1.01<br />Added "options" command to display options.<br />Tells what default options are.<br />Allow capital letters in commands.<br />"toggle comments" => "comments".<br />Added "import" to toggle reimportation of MPQ files.<br />Added "rntrigs" to toggle deletion of "Never" condition triggers.<br /><br />v1.00<br />First version of OSMAP released.<br />Comes with "toggle comment" nullification. Comes with map "resize" toggle to force even dimensions.

Updated Sat, Sep 30 2006 9:46 pm

View File

osmap really sucks for all the map makers out there

this thing dont work anyways

It works fine, you just don't know how.

Lolz, ive opend maps that i cant open with anything else... I like it.... One of the best.

Xthars dumb >.< I have unprotected every protection i have encountered so far.