Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Games Do You Play?

Well i play the games KnightOnline,Gunbound,Maplestory,MapleSea,Startcraft,Guildwars,Cs1.6, CSS and i play them everyday equally. Anyone have hacks for them (other than starcraft)? Oh and i go outside and play basketball and when im inside i do a lil bit of photoshop. I know, what a fulfilling life lmfao :yes:

What games do you play?

Woah nilly, thats alot of games o.o

Well.. i cant play much cause of my comp... Cant support 3-d graphics :)

I only play StarCraft on comp.

I play A LOT of PlayStation 2 and PSP.

PS2: SOCOM 3, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas...All those online games

PSP: SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

I don't play games anymore. Once in awhile I will play WoW or Gunz but that's it.

Starcraft, Warcraft, Ragnarok Online, War Rock, idk the rest...

SC,D2,Wc3,maplestory,knight online, runescape, and the ghozt craft army system :D

Starcraft, Warcraft3, been playing civ 3, Gamecube games...

I have been playing starcraft again lately. Also I have been playing my ps3 when I have time for games.

Socom 3, Socom Combined Assault, Star Craft, War Craft 3, War Craft 2, World of Warcraft, Shadow Warrior, Hexen, Heretic, Doom, Doom II, Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, Doom III, Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, Manhunt, Guild Wars, City of Heroes/Villains, Silk Road Online, and a few others.