Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Annihilation X3

File Name :: Annihilation X3

Author :: AgentGOD

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

/=============================\<br>| Annihilation X3 |<br>| Created by AgentGOD |<br>\=============================/<br>Xtreme Edition with iNHALE v2.0.11 (by dt)<br>Build: 001<br><br>Homepage: www.ultimate-filez.com<br><br>HotKeys:<br>F5 - Terran Resource Add-On Exploit<br>F6 - Terran & Protoss Supply Exploit<br>F7 - Drone Float<br>F8 - Suicide<br>F9 - Rock Mineral Hack (works for all 3 races)<br>F11 - Toggles Super Hacks<br>F12 - Lag Defender Toggle<br>Home - Toggle Color Hack<br>End - Prime2006 (Starcraft Version) #Note: This is NOT a hack, but a CPU Burn-in tool<br>~ - Fully functional MultiCommand<br>Numpad 0 - Remove all players from the game (Premium Members only)<br> <br>Commands:<br><br>-Channel-<br>/s <name> - Spoofs your name<br>/r - Respoofs your name<br><br>-In-Lobby-<br>/start - Forces the game to start (when you are host) even if someone is downloading the map.<br><br>-In-game-<br>/kill - Kill selected unit<br>/hid - Secret :D<br>/build - Toggle Build Anywhere<br>/list - Drop Hack List (Premium Members only)<br>/drop # - Drops player (Premium Members only)<br>/left # - Kicks player (Premium Members only)<br>/jesus - Jesus hates you.

View File

Hey I cannot Dl it it keep opening up windows media Can anyone tell now how to get it i'd appreciate it

Wow, thats nice. Ill just stick with X2 for now :P

There's a toss min hack o.o Where??!?!?!

HOLY SHIT MAN!

20 DLS??!??!?!

Whenever i press F9 I blow up my own protoss building and when i see my friend do it his doesnt blow up can anyhelp tell me how to use the rock mineral hack for protoss? ^_^

o.o I dunno how it works, im sorry i cant help ^_^

hhmm I dont use annihilation so im not sure how that hack works, but I think you are not pressing the right hot key. the BUILDING morph hack hotkey is the one you press. once you press it you make it kill itself with the unit kill command, that way if you turn off sprite protection, you wont crash upon seeing it again. after you kill it, you will be left with a rock ^_^

sorry, im on a computer that doesnt have starcraft installed and its not my computer ^_^ maybe tomorrow i can comfirm, just ask someone else and see if they are able to do this correctly

I dont play melee maps, and usually i have enough minerals anyway when i need them... ^_^

He said hes not on his own computer. Srry, but i think you might have to wait till tommorw ^_^

dont worry, i can get back to you tomorrow... if i had my own computer than yes, I could probably get your answer real quick

We all love you viper!!

...Well, maybe not me ^_^

lol i hope so too ^_^ if you do i love you back, just not in a weird way...

Lol.. Exactly. Not in a weird way :P

For those who don't know...

F5 - Terran Resource Add-On Exploit

Requirements: Barracks, Academy, more than 100 minerals and 100 gas.

How to use: After getting the requirements, select Command Center, and press and hold F5 as long as you like. Watch the mulaz flowing in.

F6 - Terran & Protoss Supply Exploit

Requirements: At least 100 minerals.

How to use for Terran: Select Command Center, hit F6 and the CC well go in a half built state. Make sure to have a SCV nearby. Select the SCV and repair the CC. After it is done, you gain 10 supply and a SCV.

How to use for Protoss: I still haven't figured out how to use the supply hack for Protoss. Thing is everytime I try to do it, I end up crashing. It works, you can select your Nexus, look far far away, and hit F6. Your Nexus will go in a warp state. Considering Terran's methods, you can't repair a warp gate. So I let it finish building. You'll get a ping saying that the Nexus is finish building, but it won't return being fully built. You'll see what I mean when you try it. I tried canceling the Nexus. However, all it did was give me 300 minerals and no supply. If you go back to your base with the Nexus unbuilt, you'll crash, even after i let it finish building, i still crashed after seeing what happen. If anyone knows how to successfully use Supply hack with Toss, please help us out lol.

F7 - Drone Float

Requirements: Drone... Duh

How to use: Select drone, press and hold F7 as long as you want, and move your Drone to where ever you want. Instead of moving, it will float over anything you move it to. I think... I never bothered using it lol.

F8 - Suicide

Requirements: Units + Buildings

How to use: Select units and/or buildings and hit F8. Watch as you kill yourself you moron. With Multicommand on, you can kill all of the same unit you got.

F9 - Rock Mineral Hack (works for all 3 races)

Requirements: Probes or Larva

How to use with Zerg: Have Multicommand on. Select one larva and hit F9. Make sure to look far away from your base. You'll see that you'll gain a $hit load of money. After that, you can either build a unit (Drone, Hydra, etc) and go back to your base. Watch as you have alot of rocks all over your base. Don't worry, they're your friends.

How to use with Protoss: Well... I rather have my probes mining minerals/gas. So, instead of having Multicommand on, keep it off. Select a Probe. ONLY ONE PROBE. Then look far far away. Hit F9 and BOOM, your Probe will blow up and you'll gain 150 minerals and 50 gas for each probe. Make sure not to select 12 at the same time. Selecting 12 probes and using the hack will kill all 12 probes and give you the same amount of money back. With Multicommand on, 12 probes = 1800 minerals and 600 gas.

How to use with Terran: I crashed... Don't bother with it anyways, you still have the Add-on Hack haha.

F11 - Toggles Super Hacks

Requirements: I have no idea.

How to use: No friggin clue. Only "Super" Hack I know how to use is the "Mine Anywhere" hack. Select worker, look around the Map with MH on. Hit Gather, select mineral chunk, and the worker will mine without actually going to the chunk. Yay...

/s - Spoofs your name

/r - Respoofs your name

/start - Forces the game to start

/kill - Kill selected unit (Same as F8)

/hid - Tells everyone in-game you're using AnnihilationX3 which was downloaded in Ultimatefilez.com

/build - Toggle Build Anywhere (Supposively used to be able to build anywhere w/o going to the build point. Best used with Protoss. Sadly, when I try to build anything with the hack on, I crash. With anyone has been able to do it, please share your godly knowledge)

You know what, the rest I left out is Self-explanatory. I hope I helped anyone with they had difficulty using this hack. If anyone knows how to use the hacks I'm crashing with (Supply hack with Protoss and Build Anywhere), help me out lol.

so do all the functions work....ie members only hacks?

Yes, all the functions in AnnihilationX3 work, but they all work in a certain way. That is why it is important to know the proper requirements to use these hacks. The only problems I'm having with AnniX3 is with its "Build Anywhere" hack and its Supply hack for Protoss. If you remember, AgentGod's old masterpiece, HolyDevine, also had the Build Anywhere function. It was best used with Protoss; basically you select a probe and stay in one spot, select a build point anywhere in the map and the probe will open the warp gate to build it without moving its position. Warps pylons, gateways, etc w/o moving to the build spot. HolyDevine and many of its functions were patched, along with Build Anywhere. For this function to work in 1.13f is highly unlikely, but if X3 has it then I don't know how to get it to work. The Supply hack for Protoss is another puzzler. The new version of Zero and Zypher has a fully functional supply hack for Protoss. From reading the Zero/Zypher Readme, you'll see how to use the Supply hack successfully. I tried it out with AnniX3 but I crashed after the attempt. Thing is, when you activate supply hack on a Nexus, it goes into a warp state. At the same time is creates a Sprite Crash, better known as a "Rock." Same kind of Rock that is created when you use the Zerg Rock Mineral hack. I don't know why but the Rock that is created by the Nexus crashes anyone to looks at it, even yourself. The difference between the Terran and Protoss supply hacks is that terran requires a SCV to repair the Command Center. You can't do the same as Protoss. So unless anyone has successfully done this, I can't say that it works. Same goes for Build Anywhere.

... Shit, bell rang. Peace bishes, that ends my free period. Happy Hacking :)

I'll be back later

for some reason that i don't know. all it does for me is crash whenever the game start ( from lobby )...

and it tells me some adress error.

anyone else have this problem ?

Well, all i know is the drone float only goes up in X2, i dunno if its changed in X3...

o.o Ok... Im not up-to-date on all the hacks >.<