Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Panic V1.1.5 Tutorial v1.03 NOTE:Panic 1.1.5 is PATCHED!

looks good man thanks

I can only command 12 units at a time, when im pressing ~.

Im using Inhale right now, and i have decided to change to panic, but i dont now how to use the mulicommand hack in panic.

Edited by theman

Hhmm... When you press the ~ key, any command you do to one unit, should be done to every single unit of the same type. If this isn't working, then you must have something wrong with your computer or something. I find that those irritating computer updates actually help make hacks work...

multicommand doesnt work for you because u are running inhale alongside panic

panic should be run on its own with nothing else.

Edited by preelude

I DONT use panic and inhale together.

What kinda version of windows do u use? Im using xp home edition norwegian version.

wow freaking long tut

took me long to read >.<

gj tho

I know ive said it before but THAX SOOO MUCH.

If the multicomand isnt working its because u arnt doing what the tut says. u arnt using it properly.

Note: multi may stop working in a long game or if their are lots of units.

Panic Is good :o

Edited by Vynx

sois the drop hack in work in the public version and on bnet?

drop hack works fine. But somethimes u will end up with a disc even though u won. I dont know if its any different in the private version.

By the way viper what is the difference between the public and private besides the working stack hack.

Pretty much nothing else. The private version of Panic simply works better than the public version. So the stack hacks work and the dropper is way less buggy. So pretty much it works 100% of the time and stacking is a breeze. Other than that, it's exactly the same as the public version.

this is your godly tutorial u think u should get vip for?

I don't need VIP, why dio I need VIP? I already am VIP. :)

lol funny. Hey did u notice that your tut is all over the web. People have been posting it in all the forrums.

lol i bet u didnt give them all permission for that (if any).

Well, as far as I know, it is only here and at Zerogamers... If it is anywhere else then could you tell me? I'd like to see what they are up to...

Well, as far as I know, it is only here and at Zerogamers... If it is anywhere else then could you tell me? I'd like to see what they are up to...

lol i came across it in a search. If i find it again ill tell u

lmfao, google? idk how it would turn up in google, but that would be rather odd.

dude how come the numbers on the numberpad dont work when i try to type them in when useing panic. . .they change colors but i dont want them to do that is there anyway to change that from happening. . .

dude how come the numbers on the numberpad dont work when i try to type them in when useing panic. . .they change colors but i dont want them to do that is there anyway to change that from happening. . .

lol omg. just turn or the color hack. Cant remember what the hotkey was look at the tut.

Oh and i came across it in my desperate but ineffective search for panic private. I tried copying parts of the tut and searching but that didnt work. Just ocasionnally scope around web site. and search for panic. U may find it.

Well, the thread will remain open if you need mroe help on using this hack in the Starcraft Server. I suppose the next tut I make will go right under this one. :P

ahh good ol panis, it was so cool

Damn, only if panic could have been converted :P think of the possibilities O.O