Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

will there ever be StarCraft 2?!

I think it will come. Eventually. They should make it, since SC still is such an attraction to the players.

I think what they are doing is keep at the warcraft series until people stop worrying about a starcraft 2.Then all the starcraft players will go out and buy the wacraft games,and then BOOM they realease a starcraft 2..

Yes, there will be a starcraft 2. I say this because i feel like it.

There were several rumers about a starcraft 2, even screen shots, google it and im sure you will find something.

There were several rumers about a starcraft 2, even screen shots, google it and im sure you will find something.

are you talking about ghost? i thiink starcraft ghost looks like shit.they need to make a game exactly like sc just dif units more races and a new resource. i think the grafics in sc are fine anything more detailed would kinda suck

screen shots where from a mod that made starcraft 3d

um yea..The 3d screenshots or for a Warcraft 3 total conversion into starcraft..I think it is called revolution x?

Well I dont know.. I just remember seeing something about sc2 somewhere..

Its probably a possibility that sc2 might be made, but the game is so old, it would have to be a "Revolutionary" idea that makes people want to buy it.

hmm..

or just really cool

they are too caught up with WoW and it's expansion :(

I'd like to see sc2 or diablo 3.

Well, ive heard a ton of caca about StarCraft2 most of it is bs lol. I had a chance to talk to a blizzard employee, and they said they dont even know if they will ever make SC2... thats poopy... :mad:

"...So the work on StarCraft: Ghost doesn’t impact the World of Warcraft team. It doesn’t impact what the Warcraft III team is doing next. It doesn’t preclude us from doing anything else in the StarCraft universe. We certainly don’t see StarCraft: Ghost as being something that replaced StarCraft II. It’s just as likely that StarCraft II will be released at the same time as Ghost...." -Bill Roper,17/03/2003

"...Why make a 2st starcraft when we have starcraft Ghost ?" -Bill Roper,10/10/2001

if not starcraft2

they should make another expansion like the sims have

adding many more aspects to the game

The chances on an sc2 being made for any reason are fairly slim...they lost over half a million dollers when they tryed marketing SC for what was it? N64?

they simply wont spitout the budgit they would need to build a new game layout, introduce new units, new races, new gfx, and build (for the sake of being realistic) better hack detection.

Amung many MANY outher things that would be needed purely to interest people to actually buy it

o and in addition they would need to update there servers.

(and yes this is a problem with SC, considdering the new D2 servers are x4 as fast and actually have only 30% (somewhere around 42%-53% if u count the bots that run) more players at any given time.

This has been a real world look at the possability of never seeing an SC2, Brought to you by Cid. =)

game layout is perfectly fine

but it might be made if i get one of the 2 jobs i want

XD

Guest MadMatt

if they so they should make it like 3d and a new resouces and it should be so if u already hav it u dont hav to buy the 2 one

just upate the one u got next time u play like a expan pack or soemthin

There will be a Starcraft II but there's no guarantee that it is currently being developed or will be any time in the near future.