Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] //--The Consummer--//

Ohh thats why i get a bunch of disc cause i was name spoofing.

So if u name spoof do u also get a disc if u win.

Also using drop hacks gives u disc, is that related to name spoofing or does that usually hapeen anyway.??

yes, Poply's namespoofer doesn't work 100%. You get a disconnect if you win lose or draw. No matter the game type.

ahhh man is that the same for all spoofers. How often does poply's spoofer work?

Poply's Namespoofer works 100% of the time. it simply doesn't give you the score you earned. I am not sure how this was accomplished before, but there was a namespoofer that did give you the correct score before. Long gone now though.

what about the stigmata name spoofer, did that do the same thing??

I have no idea. I never bothered with Stigmata.

****en spam0r

I HAATE U

yeay now got to start all over again thx blizzard but at least consummer got the most dl's ;)

What does it mean if it says "to be used with inhale"

it means you need to disconnect your internet,uninstall starcraft.and go outside.

Lol

it means you need to disconnect your internet,uninstall starcraft.and go outside.

Naw u have it wrong. It means shove your weed in your ass, light it and "inhale". Then u can burn your comp cause your a ****en DUMASS!!!!!!! (lol "use with inhale?" what a ****")

i dont know if someone has asked this but can someone try to make a inhale and consumer forr 1.24 or what ever the v is?ty :P