Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacked, Again.

Guys, I dont know what the hell is going on. No matter where I go they "hack" the forums/site and then say we got "owned". Its pissing me off but I have no idea how they are doing it. The temp forums just got "hacked" and Im trying to get the admin of that site to fix it or remove it. :-/

This is very depressing and I dont know why or what the point of all this is. I wont give up, only noobs give up. Too much time and effort has gone into this site to just say im giving up. I dont care how many times this site gets attacked or w/e Its not going anywhere. :)

gah, well get it fixed soon

Dude... try to figure out the problem... It probably doesnt take them as long to hack it as we do to restore it.

Dont just try to stubbornly keep uploading it >.<

I was trying to become a member while all of this was going on. I am glad it is back up and running!!!

oh wow 6 posts... besides the fact that the site is plagued with leechers and its impossible to tell the difference between them and real members... i think some nerd thinks that hacking games are wrong so hes destroying the site by hacking...retarded hypocrite

I think he sent out an email to all the members registered on the temp forums..

Yes

TENNIS-MAN45 PWNS J00 NOOBS

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:02:03 -0500

To:

Subject: Ghoztcraft PWNT! ( From TENNIS-MAN45 PWNS J00 NOOBS )

From: "TENNIS-MAN45 PWNS J00 NOOBS" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

HEY GUYS! SPIRIT-GUN.NET PWNS GAY ASS Ghoztcraft.

-tennis_man45

And he is the Root Admin...

Their site must suck for them to have to attack the others.

Email I recieved. As im sure all of you have.

email.jpg

oh wow 6 posts... besides the fact that the site is plagued with leechers and its impossible to tell the difference between them and real members... i think some nerd thinks that hacking games are wrong so hes destroying the site by hacking...retarded hypocrite

I think its just someone who owns that site and is mad that we get more traffic then that gay ass site.

Eww, outlook sux, use Thunderbird or Eudora.

YARLY :cookie?:

XGhozt why don't you try monitoring the IP's that log on as admin

XGhozt why don't you try monitoring the IP's that log on as admin

Thats what we are doing..

OK, this is tennis man. The real one. I don't know what ****tard hacked you or is sending you emails, but IT IS NOT ME OR ANYONE AT MY FORUMS. None of us know anything about hacking. Especially me. And I'd never even heard of you guys until this whole mess started. It's not us, somebody is trying to frame us. Please let us put an end to this.

Give me the email adress or this asshole parading as me I will personally bomb it and sign it up to 30 spam subscriptions.

Oh, and signing up to spam my site? How mature, seriously. I can get red of all spam in 3 clicks it isn't doing shit. Also, DDOS us all you want, we're on a server with 3TB of bandwidth so it won't to shit either.

You people are utterly pathetic, XGhozt is theonly mature one here. He wants to end this and so do I.

^ ----- He is the real one >.< ---------^

OK, this is tennis man. The real one. I don't know what ****tard hacked you or is sending you emails, but IT IS NOT ME OR ANYONE AT MY FORUMS. None of us know anything about hacking. Especially me. And I'd never even heard of you guys until this whole mess started. It's not us, somebody is trying to frame us. Please let us put an end to this.

Give me the email adress or this asshole parading as me I will personally bomb it and sign it up to 30 spam subscriptions.

Oh, and signing up to spam my site? How mature, seriously. I can get red of all spam in 3 clicks it isn't doing shit. Also, DDOS us all you want, we're on a server with 3TB of bandwidth so it won't to shit either.

You people are utterly pathetic, XGhozt is theonly mature one here. He wants to end this and so do I.

I sure hope you didn't lump me in with the rest of these idiots...

God this crap is so immature. I mean what the hell are these guys trying to prove? I appreciate your mindset about the issue. We cannot allow these guys to bully us. Nor can we stoop to their level.

Yeah I had a site that you could go to and enter the email address and choose how many emails you want to send to the person. It was great untill it got shut down about 2 months back.

Yeah I had a site that you could go to and enter the email address and choose how many emails you want to send to the person. It was great untill it got shut down about 2 months back.

Ya, I love 'em.

Yeah its just great to do when you really want to piss someone off.

read my new topic

i can help

:)

FUCK YOU!

Yeah its just great to do when you really want to piss someone off.

Thats why Gmail Pwns. It groups all the emails :)

FUCK YOU!

Can i agree with you?

~hi~hi~ t-man

MC want to know why you attack Casper and pretend it not you? It funny how fast you change your opinion, until yesterday you tell me that you hated his gutts for releasing Zero all those times. -_-

~bye~bye~

Edited by 24k