Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Are You Being Hacked ?

i wa refering to the site

i can help i have special programs :D

will defend ur site from ddos and .php corrupt files

i wa refering to the site

i can help i have special programs :D

will defend ur site from ddos and .php corrupt files

Lol, you're stupid.

Im sure we can figure it out without your help....but thanks anyways.

u not say that after i take care of u :D

Due to your absurd grammar and spelling, not to mention your lack of any type of sentence strucutre, I can conclude that you have little to no coding experience, and not enough knowledge to impliment anything of what you are speaking of.

Edited by Gamepin126

Due to your absurd grammar and spelling, not to mention your lack of any type of sentence strucutre, I can conclude that you have little to no coding experience, and enough knowledge to impliment anything of what you are speaking of.

:D

only matter of time now

Wow XRT im sure that you think you are very witty, and cool. But just let it die bro. No one thinks you are cool, or do we think that you are a master of hacking.

i offer my help but no accept

now i have take "intellegent measures" :D

brace ur self

I second, Jordans statement, if you want to be a good contributor to the forums you're welcome to stick around, if you're just going to spam however I'd suggest you go somewhere else.

This is the guy I was talking to, he claimes to be the attacker on AIM. He said he was going to attack the site and then ti went down. I dont know if its him or not. But either way he is banned now.

To XRT: Any nooblet that has enough competence to type can learn MySQL injection and use pre-fab scripts they found on a webhacking forum. Go bother someone else.

We all know IPB is riddled with exploits, no one's arguing that, but by flexing your virtual 'muscle' you're just making yourself look even more childlish than your first impression was. Learn English before you mess with people.

Edited by Gamepin126

He said he will give me a script to save my server if I ban you. He also said that he can upload a script that will make my server blow up. :D

He said he will give me a script to save my server if I ban you. He also said that he can upload a script that will make my server blow up. :D

He has some hardware programming skillz.

Due to your absurd grammar and spelling, not to mention your lack of any type of sentence strucutre, I can conclude that you have little to no coding experience, and not enough knowledge to impliment anything of what you are speaking of.

He's not english. Either that or he's a wannabe Jap. I have alot of Friends from Japan. And thats how they type in english. ,

Guess you need to have friends from Japn to understand how they type.

He has some hardware programming skillz.

Oh? :cookie?:

Atleast he posted in the right section of the forums. :D

Edited by TrippleX

Hmmm, this kid might be helpfull.

Hmmm, this kid might be helpfull.

Nah, he's a skiddie. Gimme a week and I could learn everything and more that he knows, and get a hold of a botnet.

He could just betray us. Meh he sucks. You can easily tell.

Well your all to blame for the "were hacked again" lol this time.

He could of been the hacker. What if he was the one who did all the DDoSing?

Guest ssj5perfect cell

no this was me ~hi~hi~