Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

NEW CONTEST FOR VIP.

Ow... fireworks will hurt if you get hit.. >.<

ZOMG... YOU DIDNT USE A SMILEY!

:n00b:

His post was deleted.

I really need to get some dry ice and try that shit out. I'll have to look around. Think they would mail it?

O.O

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

Well I would say you should try it. Just be careful because it is very unstable. But it is nice cause it usually gives you time to plant it and get away. You can try to get it a sams club, or baskin robbins. :banana:

Ok New Topic since this one is kinda vering off onto another subject.

We'll Jump To Sports/Hobbies.

I enjoy going and watching the local independent baseball team, the sussex's Skyhawks. We have season tickets and the games are so much fun. There is nothing better then heckling the other teams and the umps, Tastefully of corse. :pooh:

well obviously my hobby would be DJing, and discovering new DJ talent, check out the newest talent I found...

dj_cat.gif rofl

LOL someone had that as their avatar awhile back.

My hobbies are Djing, Playing sports. Fishing, Snowboarding, and Video Games. I also like watching sports. (Baseball---GO WhiteSox!!! Basketball---Go Bulls! and Football----Go Bears!)

:pirate:

Go HOCKEY!! :D

Apart from that... Err... I like colorguard, where you twirl stuff. Yayaya

Starcraft pwnz :D

(that is a hobby) :D

I understand That it is a hobby but your post doesn't follow the criteria for this thread.

Post Deleted.

Go HOCKEY!! ^_^

Apart from that... Err... I like colorguard, where you twirl stuff. Yayaya

Hockey is cool. No offense but I don't think you should admit to liking colorguard.

As far as my hobbies go I also like to play pool a lot. Have been playing for years :ermm:

Whats wrong with colorguard? Ehhh....

Pool requires a good deal of math and logic. Its a fun sport neh?

Color Gaurd is only good if your team has alot of members that are all in sync. Our Highschool color guard consisted of 3 members all of which did something different and did not know the routine.

It can be really impressive though if it's a good color guard.

:XXcombustion:

I guess things have changed a lot since I was in Highschool. People always used to make fun of the colorguard because it was kind of like you said. People had no clue what they were doing....

Another hobby of mine is playing frisbee golf.

w00t at Soccer =). I watch Fifa World Cup everytime it comes out and if your wondering who won?

ITALY!! :thumbsup:

France Vs Italy

France - 1

Italy - 2

Won by Penatly Kick XD.

I guess another hobby of mine is playing cards with friends. Anyone here play Holdem? :banana:

hockey owns

bruins look strong next year

Post deleted. No Smiley and it's too short.

Playinh texas hold em is also a hobby of mine. About every 2-3 weeks we set up a little tournament at some ones house. We get about 150 dollars, Normally split 3 ways accordingly. O.O

That sounds cool. We get a couple of games a month together with friends. We only buy in at 10$ a person. But people tend to buy in more than once.

Yea the 150 is with like 6-7 people buying in more then once and cash in cash out we don't play, we only play tourney Style. That way you get more chips and the game last longer. We have had games start at like 8pm and go to 4 in the morning. :aggressive:

That sounds like fun. We also have started playing Omaha lately. I don't really like it as much, but it is fun.

o.0

I was never much for gambling :( . Not that I didn't gamble mind you, I gambled quite a bit. The problem was I entered with about $300 and usualy left without a watch or jacket . o.0

Edited by DJ Hell Kloud

Gambling never fared me too well either...

Anybody watch anime? :)

I sence it's time for a new topic change....

Hmm Shadows idea....Anime

O.O

not a big fan of it, I don't go out of my way to watch it. If something's on in front of me however I'll take a peek as long as it's tasteful. :ermm:

Hmm no activity in a day's worth of time......

NEW TOPIC.. Hmm How about

FRUIT!

GO GO GO Bananas :elf:

rawr

woot i love this site

GEt the fuck outta my thread!! Fucking spammer!

Suspended 6 hours.

TO contribute to the thread, Has any one had any Cherries this year because they are really good. They're so sweet and just so freaking good. :P

Yeah well i want to learn how to make good starcraft maps. All i know really is to make hyper triggers :).

Tutorials are too confusing for me too lol.

>.<