Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Homosexuality

It is still better than being a fag.

That's 100% certain.

I think they are just attention whores :( I doubt they would have a real reason, really.

They do it for the money. o.0

----------

For all of you wondering if homosexual marriages should be allowed.

"Marriage is the union of a male and female."
No more should be said, that's that, and under no circumstances should there be a reason to change it.

I for one, god damn hope nothing does change it.

Homosexuality shouldn't be reason enough to change are laws, we've been going by them for generations.

Secondly, if homosexuality is allowed there'll be no limits to what's next.

It'll probably be animal marriages as PETA is definitely a supporter of that.

LMFAO Zhuinden you are so anti gay AND THERE WAS NO CONTRADICTION there can be love without sexual attraction. When i find the one i love the only time i would want to have sex with her would be to produce offspring.

There can be love without sexual attraction, but that isn't true love :( In order to have true love you must have a mixture of both normal and sexual attraction... Otherwise it's just Money Leech or misunderstood feelings.

And I wouldn't really find it weird if your future girlfriend would cheat on you then :(

I'm sure the legalization of pedophilia is off-limits because

children are saint and the gifts of god, if a child dies it's more of a waste than if someone who has reached the age of 21 dies, although that person has consumed more money, had more memories and relationships than a child who has reached the 6th year of age and is not even fully evolved

But maybe you will be able to marry to your horse. I just SO don't see the logics. So there are SOME limits :(

And actually I believe that this whole focus on homosexuality and stuff is only to distract people from something way more important, that no one really notices.

Yeah but you keep using sex as synonomous with love, they are not the same thing, one does not require the other. I love my family, my country, my friends, but i dont want to fuck any of them, i have plenty of men that are my friends but i dont want to have sex with them.. which is why i said before that love and sexual attraction are not the same thing, and if you think that they go hand in hand i dont think youve experienced real love before. --Passion, lust, apreciation maybe but not real love.

The same way i doubt most of you have experienced real hate.. i say this because i doubt anyone on here has commited murder.

Love is a profound and wonderful thing, but its easily mistaken for obsession and lust.. Alot of times we look at these concepts like we understand them but theres many levels to understand something, especially something as powerful and infinite as love.

So i think the subject really is sexual attraction and not love.

and btw freak i dont want you to change your views i just want you to stop belittling mine like they arnt valid.

They go in hand in hand, but they aren't the same. I think I have experienced true love, and I'm sure that I felt sexual attraction as well.

For me it's easy to analyze what's what as I have suppressed so many different kind of feelings I hardly feel anything.

They go in hand in hand, but they aren't the same. I think I have experienced true love, and I'm sure that I felt sexual attraction as well.

For me it's easy to analyze what's what as I have suppressed so many different kind of feelings I hardly feel anything.

feeling nothing stinks. We have emotions to remind us that we are alive.

I think this is VERY important in differentiating love and why love has nothing to do with homosexuality, and why love and sexual attraction do not go hand in hand, so listen up.

My best friend, has been so for 16 years, together we have experienced death, newborn life, the betrayel of other friends and family members, even our fiances, we have fought together, bled together, cried together for our families are family to both of us, weve shared the best and the worst, and weve both loved the same woman. I would take a bullet and die for him, give him anything i own, and i KNOW he would do the same for me, for we have both taken pain for eachother. Weve saved eachothers lives at least a half dozen times, and i love him more than anyone who hasnt had this can possibly imagine.

IF he was a woman OMG LoL.. but hes not and im not gay, YET i truly love him. REAL LOVE has NOTHING to do with SEXUAL ATTRACTION

And btw i think it IS a good idea to supress sexual attraction at least until youve figured out whether or not you can love them who they are. Unless of course your just looking for a piece of tail then nvm this statement.

YET i truly love him.

You love him, but not that way. :) Homosexuality isn't about the "I like being near his presence" part, homosexuality means attraction to the same gender. So the part that they live together because they like each other's presence isn't really "love". It's your "friend".

I think this is VERY important in differentiating love and why love has nothing to do with homosexuality, and why love and sexual attraction do not go hand in hand, so listen up.

My best friend, has been so for 16 years, together we have experienced death, newborn life, the betrayel of other friends and family members, even our fiances, we have fought together, bled together, cried together for our families are family to both of us, weve shared the best and the worst, and weve both loved the same woman. I would take a bullet and die for him, give him anything i own, and i KNOW he would do the same for me, for we have both taken pain for eachother. Weve saved eachothers lives at least a half dozen times, and i love him more than anyone who hasnt had this can possibly imagine.

IF he was a woman OMG LoL.. but hes not and im not gay, YET i truly love him. REAL LOVE has NOTHING to do with SEXUAL ATTRACTION

And btw i think it IS a good idea to supress sexual attraction at least until youve figured out whether or not you can love them who they are. Unless of course your just looking for a piece of tail then nvm this statement.

that was some touching shit lol

YET i truly love him

You're talking like a fag, so I have no doubt in my mind you are one.

Meh, youve never had a brother that watched your back then and i feel sorry for you, even more so because you have no real ideas of your own so you talk shit to those who do just because you lack anything of substance to say.

Grow up son, if your lucky you might start thinking for yourself.

He loves him as a normal friend, no sexual stuff so he isn't a homosexual, meh.

He loves him as a normal friend, no sexual stuff so he isn't a homosexual, meh.

Well yeah, i was trying to make an EXAMPLE of why LOVE and SEX are NOT synonomous, from personal experience.

Anyways we should stop there i dont want this to become an extension of the flame board. And i should probably delete my last post but idk..

That's like calling people who love their fathers and brothers fags.

feeling nothing stinks. We have emotions to remind us that we are alive.

yup, if a guy never lusted for a woman , that sux.

Nature argues against homosexuality as an "alternative" lifestyle. Homosexuality is simply unnatural. Speaking as plainly as I can, people have "in holes" and "out holes" in their body. Some holes are designed to take things in, while others are designed to rid things from the body. While some holes perform both functions, the duality of function is evidenced by natural design (the vagina is meant to take in a male penis, but also expel an infant child). We should not confuse the obvious and natural purpose of our body's holes.

To be "unnatural" requires more than simply using something in a way other than what it was intended for; for something to be unnatural requires that we use it in a way that is contrary to, or frustrates its natural purpose.

The body was made to function a specific way. Men were not made to function sexually with men, nor women with women, but rather men were made to function sexually with women. While a man's penis can be made to fit into several human orifices, it is clear as to which orifice it is intended to be used with when we consider the substance emitted by the penis upon orgasm: semen. Semen has only one purpose: to create new life. This purpose can only be fulfilled when it is mixed with a female egg, and such a meeting can only occur while the penis is inside a vagina. A male penis is designed to function with a woman, period. That is natural. Homosexuality is unnatural because it abandons the natural function of the human body. Even homosexual activists are honest about the fact that homosexuality is not natural, or normal. Lesbian activist Camille Paglia, for example, offered the following observations:

"Homosexuality is not 'normal' On the contrary it is a challenge to the norm...Nature exists whether academics like it or not. And in nature, procreation is the single relentless rule. That is the norm. Our sexual bodies were designed for reproduction...No one is born gay. The idea is ridiculous...homosexuality is an adaptation, not an inborn trait...." (http://www.narth.com/docs/innate.html)

We determine one's sex by looking at their parts. If one's parts are designed to function one way, and yet their sexual desires are directed in another way it seems reasonable to believe that something is awry. When one's desires do not match the hardware afforded them by nature the problem is not with the hardware, but with the desires. When something is created for a specific purpose and yet an individual is psychologically incapable of using it for its intended purpose, shouldn't this clue us into the fact that something is wrong? This observation alone ought to clue us in to the fact that homosexuality is not natural, nor is it "normal." Homosexuality is a perversion of the body's natural function.

CONTRADICTION

Even if I believed in God's existence (which might be possible, but if it existed it has already left us long ago :)) I would still question the rightfulness of homosexuality.

How can one fit in and live with the thought of having an abnormal sexuality? I'll never understand that.

I think they are just attention whores :) I doubt they would have a real reason, really.

I love how you pick out one sentence that doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about. I mean for the gay people it is about fitting it with people who make you feel comfortable. In my opinion most people who became gay didn't fit in anywhere before, or they were abused, so they get into a situation where they can feel comfortable.

That's 100% certain.

They do it for the money. o.0

----------

For all of you wondering if homosexual marriages should be allowed.

No more should be said, that's that, and under no circumstances should there be a reason to change it.

I for one, god damn hope nothing does change it.

Homosexuality shouldn't be reason enough to change are laws, we've been going by them for generations.

It'll probably be animal marriages as PETA is definitely a supporter of that.

I don't understand how people could be gay either, but I can tell you that bull dykes do not do it for the money...cause their isn't any. Lesbians are almost never what you see on TV, movies, or the internet. Just go to San Fran sometime and you will see what I am talking about...

I really liked zar's post, GJ man. That was well thought out and concise.

The question is then, why is it that they have homosexual attractions to men, when it does go against nature?

It is the power of the human mind. Once I have thought this out, and it looked 100% real, but I have forgotten :) Maybe I'll be able to remember later.

I wrote a twenty page report criticizing homosexuality for college. It was a good report, well thought out, sadly my teacher is literally gay, and so he flunked it.

Personally, I Don't See anything wrong with Homosexuality... I mean, They are just people like us, They just want to find love, and they make good friends! I mean they care about you, they respect you if you Aren't Gay. But still they arent offended by your preferences...But anyways, Theres nothing wrong with it, This is how god wanted it, for us to be HAPPY.

Let me just make zars post simple and concise for those who didnt read it.

It is not NATURAL for a MAN to FUCK another MAN. The reason this is, is because if humans were made to be homosexual and heterosexual they would be able to reproduce both ways. Homosexuals cannot reproduce with their mates. Only heterosexuals can. Therefore HOMOSExUALITY is against the law of nature

Who gives a shit.

Apparently a lot of people do or did you not read anything so far in this thread.

I guess i'll have to clarify.

Who here with a brain gives a shit.

Umm... I want to eliminate every homosexual male person on earth to cleanse it of the crap? I think I give a shit, sorry.