Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Burrowing a tank

I have been in maps and such where people can burrow tanks. I havn't learned how

but I think its similar to the stacking hydras. Any ideas? :-/

i might be wrong which i am 50% of the time but theyre used to be maps that allowed that with certain triggers (Triggers of God) which would allow non coded modding

dubble posy is bad

i didnt mean to double post xthar i refreshed to see if anyone responded to prove me wrong yet

I see. Cause I remember a long time ago I played a map with a tank. A hatchery. An overlord. And somehow we were

supposed to burrow a tank. It is pretty funky though. :P

I think its impossible, I belive teh game would crash..

I just tried telling a tank to burrow, it was like "Nah", then I was like "Ok", and he's like "Peace" then I explodered him.

Edited by Gamepin126

lolu can talk to the tanks gamepin?

burrow tanks,lol neva heard of such a stupid hack/glitch.Wtf is a tank burrowed any good 2 you.I only play $$$$$$ maps and have done for years and i neva seen such a thing

tanx arent meant to burrow, the day it happens is the day the apocolypse starts

And what map might this burrowed tank be in?

You said you played the map, so..let us dl it, and check it out.

I havent seen a burrowed tank, but I have seen tanks that lose their bottom parts in maps, and rotate.

^_^

Edited by DeLuca

on starforge there was that tank turret thing... and i think the map was "can you do 26 tricks?" i thinki have it to ;)

Too bad only about 3/4 of thsoe tricks don't work. I have never actualy seen a burrowed tank.. But, I have made stacked hydras like mad ^_^ people think that's a hack, and it is not.

lol ofc stackin hydras isnt a hack ^_^ i did it on lost temple once when i was against this rly big noob, n he was like 'hey u hacker why u hack u shit bag' n i was like 'lol? u dont know the hydra stack glitch?' n he was like 'wtf?! hydra stack glitch?! dont lie ur hacker' :D i thought it was hilarious! :D

is it even possible 2 burrow a tank btw u cant stack w/o a hydras w/o hack

yea i knew this guy that told me about that once he was like "click 12 hydras at once and then press ctrl u "or soemthing i dont remember

i know what this man speaks of!a few years back a map was very popular called "Burrow the tank".Nobody ever figured out how too do it,chances are if it did work before,it has been patched....

is it even possible 2 burrow a tank btw u cant stack w/o a hydras w/o hack

YES YOU CAN!!!!! Man, every post I find by you, you ****ing sound more of a retard!

I will show you how to stack hydras, matter of fact you can still do it in the new version.

Send me a PM, and I will show you how to. And btw, it is NOT hack, nor does a hack even help.

I seriously want to see this burrowed tank deal <_<